Windows 10: How to dock the touch keyboard on the bottom of the touch screen

Discus and support How to dock the touch keyboard on the bottom of the touch screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I'm using Windows 11 Pro device, version 22H2, OS build 22621.1778. When open touch keyboard, it appears at anywhere and I can't dock... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HuynhMinh64, Jun 9, 2023.

1. How to dock the touch keyboard on the bottom of the touch screen

Hello everyone, I'm using Windows 11 Pro device, version 22H2, OS build 22621.1778. When open touch keyboard, it appears at anywhere and I can't dock it to the bottom of the screen. This makes so many inconveniences for me so how I can do to dock the touch keyboard. Thanks!

:)

HuynhMinh64, Jun 9, 2023

2. Touch screens

I can do 60 words per minute on my phone, perhaps more now as I've got used to the phone. ( htc desire z, using the stock onscreen keyboard)

Touch screen + predictive text I recon I could equal my keyboard typing speed. Maybe beat it depending on how advance the predictions are.

( hard to use predictive software on traditional keyboards as there is no way to quickly choose the suggested word, where as touch screen keyboards can have the suggested words appear above the function keys)

pantherx12, Jun 9, 2023
  3. JB007 Win User
    touch screen keyboard

I have an old tablet pc, motion computing C5. When I click the keyboard button in the taskbar,
    the touch screen keyboard comes up. Problem is its the handwriting option, not the default qwerty keyboard.
    any ideas how to get it back to the default???

I want this when I click the touch screen keyboard button in the taskbar:

How to dock the touch keyboard on the bottom of the touch screen -touch-screen-keyboard-13973d1357017664t-touch-keyboard-shortcut-create-windows-8-touch-keyboard.jpg

But instead I get this as the default:

How to dock the touch keyboard on the bottom of the touch screen 29701d1485954026t-touch-screen-keyboard-maxresdefault.jpg

And it won't remember they last keyboard I used How to dock the touch keyboard on the bottom of the touch screen :(

JB007, Jun 9, 2023
  4. How to dock the touch keyboard on the bottom of the touch screen

Windows 10 touch keyboard doesn't dock

I tried to find this answer by myself for 3 hours, but I failed. I need some help.

While I was using Windows 8 touch keyboard, I can click the maximize button from the touch keyboard, which makes the keyboard dock at the bottom of the screen (not hover). In this case, I can see the whole maximized program window from top to bottom (iexplorer,
    notepad, chrome, anything!) above the touch keyboard.

But, Windows 10 touch keyboard doesn't dock at the bottom. It looks like it is located at the bottom of the screen but actually it is located over the programs. I can't see the bottom contents because it is covered by touch keyboard.

Is there any option I can choose to change? or bug? or need to find other touch or virtual keyboard.

If it is not working, I need to go back to windows 8.

Please help me!

SungjinLee79, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

How to dock the touch keyboard on the bottom of the touch screen

1. How to dock the touch keyboard on the bottom of the touch screen - Similar Threads - dock touch keyboard

2. How to dock the touch keyboard on the bottom of the touch screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to dock the touch keyboard on the bottom of the touch screen: Hello everyone, I'm using Windows 11 Pro device, version 22H2, OS build 22621.1778. When open touch keyboard, it appears at anywhere and I can't dock it to the bottom of the screen. This makes so many inconveniences for me so how I can do to dock the touch keyboard. Thanks!...
  3. How to fix taskbar not touching the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix taskbar not touching the bottom of the screen: My taskbar is slighly above the bottom of the screen and in the gap there are horizontal black lines and it seems to be a mirror of the very top of the screen. For example, when I put my cursor at the top of the screen, I can see the tip of it at the bottom. Can anyone help...
  4. How to fix taskbar not touching the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix taskbar not touching the bottom of the screen: My taskbar is slighly above the bottom of the screen and in the gap there are horizontal black lines and it seems to be a mirror of the very top of the screen. For example, when I put my cursor at the top of the screen, I can see the tip of it at the bottom. Can anyone help...
  5. Laptop touch screen and touch keyboard use statistics

Laptop touch screen and touch keyboard use statistics: We would like to collect stats on how often a laptops touch screen is used and when the windows touch keyboard is activated. Is this information logged and how can we retrieve this? or how can we log this information?We hope to use this data to determine if we should continue...
  6. Touch Screen Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Screen Keyboard: For some years the enabled Touchscreen Pad in the Services app interfered with mouse following for one of my older applications ActiveX based. The solution was use Services to disable Touchscreen. Worked fine for hundreds of my software users and me for the last 5-years....
  7. Touch Screen Keyboard

Touch Screen Keyboard: For some years the enabled Touchscreen Pad in the Services app interfered with mouse following for one of my older applications ActiveX based. The solution was use Services to disable Touchscreen. Worked fine for hundreds of my software users and me for the last 5-years....
  8. Touch Screen Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touch Screen Keyboard: Hello, Device: Dell 7220 Rugged Extreme Tablet OS: Windows 10 1803 Problem: Keyboard not available for Bitlocker PIN entry or at login screen. Requires manual opening from notification area at Windows Desktop. Symptom of likely problem: Under Settings > Typing their...
  9. touch screen keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    touch screen keyboard: I have an old tablet pc, motion computing C5. When I click the keyboard button in the taskbar, the touch screen keyboard comes up. Problem is its the handwriting option, not the default qwerty keyboard. any ideas how to get it back to the default??? I want this when I...
  10. Dock or Undock Touch Keyboard in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Dock or Undock Touch Keyboard in Windows 10: How to: Dock or Undock Touch Keyboard in Windows 10 [img] Information You can use different keyboards with Windows to fit your needs. The most common is a physical, external keyboard that you plug into your PC. Windows 10 includes a touch keyboard for PCs. You can...