Windows 10: How to don't change window size when i stack it to the corners and then unclip

Discus and support How to don't change window size when i stack it to the corners and then unclip in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to don't change window size when i stack it to the corners and then unclip? WindowSize 1 -> stack -> WindowsSize 2 -> unclip - WindowSize 1 :I heed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by itPasadena, Oct 5, 2021.

1. How to don't change window size when i stack it to the corners and then unclip

How to don't change window size when i stack it to the corners and then unclip? WindowSize 1 -> stack -> WindowsSize 2 -> unclip - WindowSize 1 :I heed WindowsSize 2 on third stageThanks

:)

itPasadena, Oct 5, 2021
  2. Ajalalex Win User

Unable to Change Font/Icon size from Setting app in Windows 10

Hi,

The previous dpi scaling on the control panel, do not exist anymore. I can´t adjust nothing.

I´m with the win10 build 16176 and don´t appear same way. Microsoft discontinuous that option and keep just only for adjust in the Modern UI Settings, Why?

It´s do not help. Miss you windows 7 in this case was perfect7. How to don't change window size when i stack it to the corners and then unclip :(

Ajalalex, Oct 6, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, Oct 6, 2021
  4. How to don't change window size when i stack it to the corners and then unclip

increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

How to don't change window size when i stack it to the corners and then unclip

1. How to don't change window size when i stack it to the corners and then unclip - Similar Threads - don't change window

2. How i change taskbar size windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How i change taskbar size windows 11: How i change taskbar size windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-change-taskbar-size-windows-11/e3ee54e2-20d5-4732-ada6-7a694dcdef8b
  3. Window Corner Icons with different sizes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window Corner Icons with different sizes: Hello, I updated from Windows 10 to 11 about 7 months ago and I discovered this problem about the icons to full screen, close and minimize.I don't know what happened, maybe during installation something went wrong, I always updated Windows to see if they would fix it but I...
  4. Window Corner Icons with different sizes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window Corner Icons with different sizes: Hello, I updated from Windows 10 to 11 about 7 months ago and I discovered this problem about the icons to full screen, close and minimize.I don't know what happened, maybe during installation something went wrong, I always updated Windows to see if they would fix it but I...
  5. Window Corner Icons with different sizes

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Window Corner Icons with different sizes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How to don't change window size when i stack it to the corners and then unclip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to don't change window size when i stack it to the corners and then unclip: How to don't change window size when i stack it to the corners and then unclip? WindowSize 1 -> stack -> WindowsSize 2 -> unclip - WindowSize 1 :I heed WindowsSize 2 on third stageThanks...
  8. How do I stop Windows from changing window size and position when the resolution changes or...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I stop Windows from changing window size and position when the resolution changes or...: Windows has been doing this super annoying thing where if the resolution changes for whatever reason (usually opening a game for example) or if I plug in an external monitor to my laptop, all of the windows which i meticulously size and place all get messed up. The sizes of...
  9. "Show Windows Stacked" option has changed default window sizing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Show Windows Stacked" option has changed default window sizing.: I've unwittingly clicked "Show Windows Stacked" in the taskbar context menu. I clicked "Undo Windows Stacked", which undid that, but now anytime I move a window anywhere, or when a window opens, it is a relatively small rectangle, instead of full-size like normal. How do I...
  10. How do i change the size of "kernel event size"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i change the size of "kernel event size": computer resets itself when ever this limit is exceeded. How do I enlarge it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-size-of-kernel-event-size/b52f75c0-5fae-4b62-b92c-1ed4a2a8c343