Windows 10: How To Downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Home without losing Files

Discus and support How To Downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Home without losing Files in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Actually I had original windows 10 home [x64] which I receive from win 8.1 home ; today I tried to upgrade 10 home to pro via some online keys , it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wolfram9, Aug 14, 2016.

1. wolfram9 Win User

How To Downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Home without losing Files

Actually I had original windows 10 home [x64] which I receive from win 8.1 home ; today I tried to upgrade 10 home to pro via some online keys , it works and installs but at time to activate it fails and I forced to activate it via kmspico .... I tried but I didnt find any restore points..... pls help to Downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Home without losing Files.....

:)

wolfram9, Aug 14, 2016
  2. FWP
    fwp Win User

Upgrade win 10 home to win 10 pro without losing programs or files

How to Upgrade win 10 home to win 10 pro without losing programs or files

3. Downgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Home?

Downgrade to preinstalled os windows 10 home from pro without installation disc

GURUVISHNU BANDI, Aug 14, 2016
  4. Kari Win User

First, let me just say that you got what you ordered. Piracy is theft and that's what you intentionally tried. Personally I despise it, not to mention that our forum rules forbid all talk about piracy.

That being said, and seeing you want to go back to legal Windows 10 Home, see this post: Windows 8.1 upgrade to Windows 10? - Windows 10 Forums

The post shows you how to downgrade Windows edition. It is about downgrading Windows 8.1 Enterprise to Windows 8.1 Pro but should also work downgrading Windows 10 Pro to Home. Please notice if you try the trick you will do it at your own risk.

In my opinion though you should simply start from scratch and re-install Windows 10 Home: Windows 10 - Clean Install - Windows 10 Forums

5. Not a good idea to try and pirate a key, or mention it on a forum like this.

Second, I agree with Kari. A clean install is no where near as complicated or time consuming as some make it seem. I would go that route and then you are sure everything is legit and activated properly.

DeaconFrost, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How To Downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Home without losing Files - Similar Threads - Downgrade Pro Home

2. Windows 10 Pro downgrade to Home without Home product key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro downgrade to Home without Home product key?: I have a laptop which I recently upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Home. However, since the upgrade, I have not been able to connect to wireless hard disks, including a Seagate hard disk which a lot of important files are stored. How do I downgrade from Pro back to Home,...
  3. How to downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home without loosing data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home without loosing data: Windows 10 is available in many editions in the market, and the demand varies according to the customer. The most common versions of Windows are the following: Windows 10 Pro Windows 10 Home Windows 10 Home Single Language Windows 10 Education The following table...
  4. Windows 10 pro to home downgrade

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 pro to home downgrade: When i initially bought my laptop, it had windows 10 home installed and activated by a digital key(i had paid for it). But a few days earlier, my laptop got stuck in a kind of bootloop. To get it repaired i gave my laptop to the retailer who deleted the windows 10 home, and...
  5. Downgrade windows 10 pro to home

Downgrade windows 10 pro to home: I recently upgraded from windows 10 home to pro but now i want to revert it and before upgrade i made a system image so can it revert my changes and my old licence of home edition ?...
  6. How to downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home.

How to downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home.: Windows 10 Home comes with my Machine PC a year ago. I recently upgraded my Sata to SSD, and shop assistance installed Windows 10 Pro instead. How can i downgrade it as previosly my W10 Home is Licensed....
  7. How to downgrade windows Pro to home

How to downgrade windows Pro to home: Hi , I bought a laptop with pre installed windows 10 home , but today updated my laptop windows 10 home to pro by third parties product key it was updated but showing windows isn't activated,. 1. How to get my original windows 10 home product key. 2. Is it...
  8. Windows 10 pro downgraded to home

Windows 10 pro downgraded to home: One of our laptops have a watermark for activating Windows. The troubleshooter told me I have to fill in a home license. Thats strange because it is a 10 pro laptop. He downgraded itself? On Google I found out it was a bug of Microsoft and it should be fixed. But not...
  9. How to Downgrade Windows 10 Pro To Home Edition

How to Downgrade Windows 10 Pro To Home Edition: So my Laptop came with the home edition and I decided to upgrade to pro and tried to activate windows, but it said my key was invalid, so now I want to go back to home edition. I tried clean installing by using the media cleaner tool but it keeps reverting back to pro. Please...
  10. Downgrading Windows 10 Edition from Pro to Home without reinstalling?

Downgrading Windows 10 Edition from Pro to Home without reinstalling?: I've been looking for it for a couple of weeks, but couldn't find any answer. I'm really sorry if it's been explained already on these forums, but I haven't found it. My question is straightforward: is it possible to downgrade an edition from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. downgrade from windows 10 pro to home without losing files

2. how to revert to windows 8.1 from windows 10 without losing files

3. if i downgrade from windows 10 pro to home will i lose files

4. windows 10 pro downgrade to home without losing licence