Windows 10: How to downgrade Windows 11/10 Enterprise to Pro edition

Discus and support How to downgrade Windows 11/10 Enterprise to Pro edition in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Although Windows 11 or Windows 10 Enterprise edition has a few more features than the Pro edition, if you do not want to use it, you can always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 21, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

How to downgrade Windows 11/10 Enterprise to Pro edition

How to downgrade Windows 11/10 Enterprise to Pro edition downgrade-windows-11-enterprise-to-pro.png
    Although Windows 11 or Windows 10 Enterprise edition has a few more features than the Pro edition, if you do not want to use it, you can always downgrade to the desired version. Here is how you can downgrade Windows 11/10 Enterprise to Pro edition within moments. The Enterprise edition of Windows 11 or Windows […]

This article How to downgrade Windows 11/10 Enterprise to Pro edition first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jan 21, 2022
  2. Shawn Brink, Jan 21, 2022
  3. sbpetrack Win User
    Downgrading Windows 10 enterprise to pro

The procedure is a bit arcane, but I have managed to convert an Enterprise Evaluation to Pro, doing it in two steps: EnterpriseEval to Enterprise (unactivated); then Enterprise (unactivated) to Pro. Details here.

(Note to the moderator/owner: apologies if this is not an appropriate post for this thread, in which case I thank you for deleting it. I posted only to update/correct the assertion quoted above.)

sbpetrack, Jan 21, 2022
  4. How to downgrade Windows 11/10 Enterprise to Pro edition

Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Pro

Hello,

I need to downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro.

1. I had windows 8.1 home and upgraded to windows 10 home, using the media creation tool 1809.
    2. After windows 10 home installation , I went to Settings > Updates and Security > Activation > Go to Microsoft Store. Bought Windows 10 Pro, but instead of Install I did upgrade to workstation.
    So now I have Windows 10 Enterprise and I can't activate it, which is normal, cause I bought windows 10 Pro and not Enterprise.

How can I downgrade it to Windows 10 Pro?

Thank you in advance.

LeonidasLangouranis, Jan 21, 2022
Thema:

How to downgrade Windows 11/10 Enterprise to Pro edition

1. How to downgrade Windows 11/10 Enterprise to Pro edition - Similar Threads - downgrade Enterprise Pro

2. Downgrade Windows 11 Enterprise to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downgrade Windows 11 Enterprise to Windows 11 Pro: Hi GuysI am working on our companies migration from Windows 10 to Windows 11, I have a few devices that were activated using our Windows 11 Enterprise licensing using KMS. Is it possible to downgrade to Pro using a Windows 11 pro MAK or Retail key without causing any issues...
  3. Downgrade Windows 11 Enterprise to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downgrade Windows 11 Enterprise to Windows 11 Pro: Hi GuysI am working on our companies migration from Windows 10 to Windows 11, I have a few devices that were activated using our Windows 11 Enterprise licensing using KMS. Is it possible to downgrade to Pro using a Windows 11 pro MAK or Retail key without causing any issues...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise Edition downgrading by itself to Windows 10 Pro for no reason

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise Edition downgrading by itself to Windows 10 Pro for no reason: We are a VLSC user. Over the past month, something strange is going on with activations. Machines that are regularly connected to our network are downgrading themselves from Windows 10 Enterprise Edition to Windows 10 Pro. We re-key the machines with the keys from the VLSC....
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise Edition downgrading by itself to Windows 10 Pro for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise Edition downgrading by itself to Windows 10 Pro for no reason: We are a VLSC user. Over the past month, something strange is going on with activations. Machines that are regularly connected to our network are downgrading themselves from Windows 10 Enterprise Edition to Windows 10 Pro. We re-key the machines with the keys from the VLSC....
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise Edition downgrading by itself to Windows 10 Pro for no reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Downgrade Windows 10 enterprise to Pro

Downgrade Windows 10 enterprise to Pro: Hi, I installed a Windows 10 enterprise by mistake and did some installations on it, it is not activated till now and I found my product key is a windows 10 Pro. Is there any way to avoid re-installing the windows to activate the pro license ?...
  8. Downgrade windows 10 enterprise to pro

Downgrade windows 10 enterprise to pro: Hi, I found this in the docs on enterprise activation: "Devices with a current Windows 10 Pro license can be seamlessly upgraded to Windows 10 Enterprise". I wonder if this works the other way too? I have a new pro license, so I would like to activate my (enterprise) Windows...
  9. Downgrading Windows 10 enterprise to pro

Downgrading Windows 10 enterprise to pro: is it possible to downgrade Windows 10 enterprise to pro? At the moment i have enterprise but i have the activate windows popup in the bottom left corner of my screen. If i got a windows 10 pro key would i be able to activate windows and get rid of the popup? would doing so...
  10. How to Downgrade Windows 10 Pro To Home Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Downgrade Windows 10 Pro To Home Edition: So my Laptop came with the home edition and I decided to upgrade to pro and tried to activate windows, but it said my key was invalid, so now I want to go back to home edition. I tried clean installing by using the media cleaner tool but it keeps reverting back to pro. Please...