Windows 10: How to download a photo from Microsoft photos on my PC

Discus and support How to download a photo from Microsoft photos on my PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have downloaded my photos from my IPhone to my PC and they automatically go into the Microsoft Photos app. Now I would like to post some of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JeanneO'Brien, Apr 9, 2019.

1. How to download a photo from Microsoft photos on my PC

I have downloaded my photos from my IPhone to my PC and they automatically go into the Microsoft Photos app. Now I would like to post some of the photos online and I cannot find where they are located on my computer. The Photos app does not show up. There is a folder for "Pictures" but that is empty. Where are they? I've got Microsoft 10.

:)

JeanneO'Brien, Apr 9, 2019
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

Stop Microsoft Photos from opening downloaded photos

Hi JamesAderman,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Are you referring to the pictures in Windows photos app??

If yes, you can proceed with the following steps.

You can exclude the pictures showing in the Downloads folder from the Microsoft Photos app, by following the below steps.

1. Launch the Microsoft Photos app.
    2. Click on the ellipse icon >
      Settings.
    3. Under Sources, click on
      X mark next to Downloads folder.
    Microsoft Photos app will not display the downloaded pictures.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Apr 9, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    New Memorex Mirror for Photos Simplifies Photo Backup

Today’s consumers are looking for simple technology solutions that allow them to swiftly and safely back up their ever-growing digital photo collection. With a quick, one-time software installation, the Memorex Mirror for Photos external hard drive automatically backs up photos when connected to the computer without having to open numerous settings, dialogs or having to navigate multiple menus.

Mirror for Photos is a fast, smart and maintenance-free method of backing up photos and takes the guesswork out of protecting one’s precious memories. Its built-in software automatically runs each time the device is connected to a PC or MAC, finds photos and backs them up. This eliminates the hassle of manually backing up photos each time they are uploaded on a computer. A unique monitoring feature detects when new photos are present and reminds the user to connect Mirror for Photos.

How to download a photo from Microsoft photos on my PC 116a_thm.jpg

“As people’s digital libraries continue to grow, they understand how critical it is to preserve those moments, yet are often intimidated with the notion of backing up,” said Jess Walton, Memorex brand manager. “Mirror for Photos provides even non tech-savvy users with a quick, simple and maintenance-free method for backing up and protecting precious memories.”

Mirror for Photos’ compact, space-saving design – at 3x5x1/2 inches – also eliminates the need for power cords, thanks to its simple USB-bus powered connection. The product’s user-inspired packaging also boasts easy-to-understand icons that convey product features, attributes and applications.

Memorex Mirror for Photos is available in three sizes, 320GB, 500GB and 640GB, or an estimated capacity of 64,000, 100,000 and 128,000 high-resolution photos* respectively. Mirror for Photos (320GB model) is currently available at Toys“R”Us. Suggested retail prices for capacities are:
    • $79.99 for the 320GB Mirror for Photos
    • $99.99 for the 500GB Mirror for Photos
    • $119.99 for the 640GB Mirror for Photos

btarunr, Apr 9, 2019
  4. Ivycao Win User

How to download a photo from Microsoft photos on my PC

how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

How to download a photo from Microsoft photos on my PC

1. How to download a photo from Microsoft photos on my PC - Similar Threads - download photo Microsoft

2. how do I download photos from a photo stick?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I download photos from a photo stick?: How do I download a photo stick? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-photos-from-a-photo-stick/2390ee95-b46f-424d-973b-f8f0931f26d5
  3. how do I download photos from a photo stick?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I download photos from a photo stick?: How do I download a photo stick? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-photos-from-a-photo-stick/2390ee95-b46f-424d-973b-f8f0931f26d5
  4. how to download photos from my phone to new hp pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to download photos from my phone to new hp pc: how to download photos from android phone to new hp pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-photos-from-my-phone-to-new-hp-pc/0af0381f-d2b7-4a03-9255-197aaf5cb0a8
  5. Microsoft Photos download

Microsoft Photos download: Since a modification on 3/12/2020 to Microsoft Photos I'm no longer able to designate how photos will be downloaded. There used to be an option to download by date, month etc which is now missing. I was also unable to change which folder to download to, but following reset...
  6. cannot download photos from Droid to photos on PC

cannot download photos from Droid to photos on PC: I have not been able to download photos from Android to PC. I receive error message that no photos found, cannot connect. I have always been able to download before. File transfer is open. Phone is unlocked....
  7. Downloading photos from USB onto Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading photos from USB onto Microsoft Photos: I have a USB stick with over 1750 photos on it that I would like to download into phot app, however Photos get up yo 1750 photos then just locks up, I can download phots onto picture folder , any suggestions Windows 10...
  8. How to download photos from iCloud?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to download photos from iCloud?: I cannot save photos that downloaded from iCloud. Please… I just click on Open but cannot save https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-photos-from-icloud/d42c4782-3520-407b-b307-724b9b4ccf54"
  9. Downloading Photos from iCloud to PC

Downloading Photos from iCloud to PC: I downloaded photos from I cloud and clicked on open instead of save....what/how I get in saved ***Original title: photos from i cloud*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-photos-from-icloud-to-pc/24f9b4e3-db65-4897-855e-4fc6c439a15e
  10. Stop Microsoft Photos from opening downloaded photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stop Microsoft Photos from opening downloaded photos: How do I stop Photos from automatically opening photos I download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-microsoft-photos-from-opening-downloaded/104e1a16-92fb-4a3e-81a0-fc5f7b361cf9