Windows 10: how to download a web file to one note

Discus and support how to download a web file to one note in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I save a pdf file to one note.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SteveLeccese, Aug 26, 2019.

1. how to download a web file to one note

how do I save a pdf file to one note.

:)

SteveLeccese, Aug 26, 2019

2. Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Aug 26, 2019
  3. ronby Win User
    Web note

every time I try using web note, Microsoft edge keeps on crashing. Anyone having the same issue, any suggestion?

ronby, Aug 26, 2019
  4. how to download a web file to one note

Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

how to download a web file to one note

1. how to download a web file to one note - Similar Threads - download web file

2. How to Download Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Download Sticky Notes: Trying to download sticky notes program but get no reply from site. Where is it? Where can I download it? Am I missing something? Need it on PC. [Original Title: sticky notes]...
  3. How to open a side note in One Note?

How to open a side note in One Note?: I keep seeing references online to this feature, but I can't find it in the OneNote app. I have Windows 10 1909, and all my apps are up to date including OneNote - I just checked this in the Windows Store app > Downloads and Updates. Also, I found this article, from Nov....
  4. One Note File Inserts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Note File Inserts: I have tried to attach files in one note page . The file I have attached are PDF from my files the file size is 11.5KB, the file attaches to the work book and as prompted I want to insert as print out, to work on it. The out line is there, but all slides are in place but...
  5. One Note

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One Note: I recently completed a reset on my laptop. Before doing this I copied One Note as well as other files to a flash drive. I opened the One Note file on the flash drive before beginning the computer reset. The information, including sections and pages of One Note for Windows...
  6. how to retrieve one note file?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to retrieve one note file?: how to retrieve one note file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-retrieve-one-note-file/d7089852-707e-427e-8370-a8b54c9c7f9b"
  7. One note notes disappeared

in Microsoft Office and 365
    One note notes disappeared: All of a sudden my One note notes are gone. When I access One note ny notebook "Allan's Notebook" is there. When I click on it the contents image appears ever so briefly and disappears. I had a lot if important notes in it. The backup folder in One drive shows nothing. All I...
  8. one note

in Windows 10 Customization
    one note: one note wont open section 1 it will open other sections https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-note/4ea7f60d-77fd-4969-8db0-f2f55283023f
  9. One note - how to remove it

One note - how to remove it: It pops up every time I turn on my computer. never used it, don't intend to use it, but I cannot remove it. Is there a way?...
  10. How do I do a Web Note?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I do a Web Note?: Hi Please could someone explain how I do a Web Note as I am confused by this. Also suppose I want to make a Web Note, how would I Copy it to paste it as an answer to a question on someone's Forum. Example: Someone asks: What was the date they first manufactured...