Windows 10: how to download Alexa in pc

Discus and support how to download Alexa in pc in Cortana to solve the problem; how to download alexa in pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-alexa-in-pc/2190afe3-ac1c-444f-9180-e7027bbe1832 Discussion in 'Cortana' started by kamalthakur7, Aug 30, 2020.

1. how to download Alexa in pc

how to download alexa in pc

:)

kamalthakur7, Aug 30, 2020
  2. Freddys Suarez G, Aug 30, 2020
  3. Amazon Alexa . . .

Hi, my name is Mark, an Independent Advisor.

I found this step by step instructions that will sure to help you out.

Here’s how to get started on your Windows 10 computer:

-Head to the Microsoft Store and download the Alexa application.

-Open the Alexa app once it’s installed on your computer.

-Tap ‘Set up Alexa.’

-Tap ‘yes’ to allow Alexa to use your computer’s microphone.

-Tap the Alexa button and speak to Alexa after you hear a chime.

I added the link where you can download:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/alexa/9n12z3c...

Hope that helps,

Mark Embestro, Aug 30, 2020
  4. how to download Alexa in pc

Amazon Alexa App on my pc

The Amazon Alexa app on my windows 10 computer shows "offline". There isn't a network/wifi settings option listed under settings in the app. How do I get Alexa on my pc connected to wifi?

SusanHarper1, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

how to download Alexa in pc

1. how to download Alexa in pc - Similar Threads - download Alexa

2. Windows 10 KB5035941 out with features (direct download)

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB5035941 out with features (direct download): Windows 10 KB5035941 is now available as an optional update for everyone. It comes with several new features, including MSN on the lock screen. This patch is available via Windows Update, but Microsoft has published direct download links for the Windows 10 KB5035941 offline...
  3. How can I download Amazon Alexa for Windows 11 in the US??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I download Amazon Alexa for Windows 11 in the US??: Why is Amazon Alexa not available for download in the US Microsoft Store?? The only way to even get to the app page is to search for it in a browser first, but then when you tell it to open it in the Microsoft Store, there is no way to download it...??...
  4. How can I download Amazon Alexa for Windows 11 in the US??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I download Amazon Alexa for Windows 11 in the US??: Why is Amazon Alexa not available for download in the US Microsoft Store?? The only way to even get to the app page is to search for it in a browser first, but then when you tell it to open it in the Microsoft Store, there is no way to download it...??...
  5. Win11 - Alexa app. Unable to download. Why is there no button to "get"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 - Alexa app. Unable to download. Why is there no button to "get"?: Hello,I'm running Win11 22h2 22621.1413 HomeI am trying to download and install Alexa since I have multiple Alexa devices. However, when I try to search for it in the MS Store, there's ZERO results. Even when I look using "winget search alexa" admin terminal, there's nothing...
  6. Win11 - Alexa app. Unable to download. Why is there no button to "get"?

Win11 - Alexa app. Unable to download. Why is there no button to "get"?: Hello,I'm running Win11 22h2 22621.1413 HomeI am trying to download and install Alexa since I have multiple Alexa devices. However, when I try to search for it in the MS Store, there's ZERO results. Even when I look using "winget search alexa" admin terminal, there's nothing...
  7. Why won't the Alexa app for Windows 10 download?

Why won't the Alexa app for Windows 10 download?: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/alexa/9n12z3cctcnz?activetab=pivot:overviewtab I click Get and the button does nothing. I've tried on Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer but it's the same thing with each....
  8. download alexa

download alexa: amazon alexa pc windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-alexa/ee162226-e7da-4687-abab-4a721aa34e95
  9. Download the Alexa app. :(

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download the Alexa app. :(: I have been trying to dowload or connect my Echo Dot with no success. I dont know what else to try. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-the-alexa-app/84d30005-e39d-4e69-9ac3-b540807b0cca"
  10. Problem downloading Alexa app and connectig to my Echo Dot. I do not have a Mobile Phone...

Problem downloading Alexa app and connectig to my Echo Dot. I do not have a Mobile Phone...: Cannot download Amazon App. to my desk top computer to install Echo Dot. Have win 10 on an Acer Aspire E17. ?...