Windows 10: How To Download And Install Drivers For All Laptop / PC's || 100 % Working

Discus and support How To Download And Install Drivers For All Laptop / PC's || 100 % Working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KW_Tech [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e5ko7e/how_to_download_and_install_drivers_for_all/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KW_Tech, Dec 3, 2019.

1. How To Download And Install Drivers For All Laptop / PC's || 100 % Working

/u/KW_Tech, Dec 3, 2019

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Dec 3, 2019
  3. mark7 Win User
    Modding Realtek + Dolby Home Theater driver to install on any laptop

So, my laptop (Lenovo Legion Y520) uses the Realtek audio driver, which comes in combination with the Dolby Audio (DAX2) app. However, I don't like the official driver for my laptop much (distorted sound), so I would like to install a different driver. I've tried downloading the audio drivers for some of the Thinkpad models, which come bundled with Dolby Home Theater or Advanced Audio. However, when I install such a driver on my laptop, I do not get the Dolby Home Theater functionality or app. I've also tried editing those Thinkpad drivers' .inf file by adding my sound chip Hardware ID to the list of supported audio devices. But still I do not get Dolby Home Theater.

So, is there a way to mod those Thinkpad drivers (or some other drivers) to get Dolby Home Theater funcionality along with the Realtek Control Panel? I would appreciate any help or suggestions.

mark7, Dec 3, 2019
  4. CJCerny Win User

How To Download And Install Drivers For All Laptop / PC's || 100 % Working

Laptop driver/reformat question

This is excellent advice. Writing down the list of installed devices prior to re-formatting will save you a lot of heartache. With that list, you won't have to try to figure out exactly which wireless card or web cam driver you need since there will likely be several to choose from.

CJCerny, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

How To Download And Install Drivers For All Laptop / PC's || 100 % Working

1. How To Download And Install Drivers For All Laptop / PC's || 100 % Working - Similar Threads - Download Install Drivers

2. How to install Wi-Fi drivers for my PC????

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to install Wi-Fi drivers for my PC????: My PC didn't have Wi-Fi drivers. But, I need Wi-Fi in my PC. Because wifi is easy to access than LAN network. But, I can't see Wi-Fi option in my windows 10 PC. So, what should I do to get Wi-Fi option in my PC????? Please explain is there any possible way??????...
  3. how to fix driver this device is not working properly after install driver

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to fix driver this device is not working properly after install driver: this device is not working properly because windows cannot load the driver required for this device. (31) Object Name not found. this error was show after i install that driver...
  4. Joystick works on laptop but not on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Joystick works on laptop but not on pc: I have recently bought a joystick, it works perfectly on my laptop but on my pc it becomes unspecified and the inputs don't work (both my laptop and pc have been formatted)...
  5. How can i download and install the apps on my pc?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can i download and install the apps on my pc?: please help me how can i download and install the apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-download-and-install-the-apps-on-my-pc/fde61088-7aaa-4a75-8368-1bdeb641465e"
  6. All drivers are not working

All drivers are not working: My lenovo ieapad320 is not working properly.when i turned on my laptop and try to connect it wifi with my android there is no wirless option to add.then i tried to connect it with usb cable but it doesn't.when i open network and sharing setting there is nothing.i think my all...
  7. how to download in laptop window10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to download in laptop window10: in this system download is taking place in mobile how to change it to laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-to-download-in-laptop-window10/31150271-985c-400a-b8c3-bd58d97d0573
  8. laptop battery driver not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop battery driver not working: When are you guys going to fix the compliant battery driver for laptops. update 1803 screwed it up and it doesnt work well now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/laptop-battery-driver-not-working/1c08555a-4243-471a-baed-a9a9a02da99d
  9. How can I get all the drivers on a newly windows 10 laptop/pc

How can I get all the drivers on a newly windows 10 laptop/pc: Hey , I just want to know , how can i get all needed drivers for any new windows 10 machine. I know that windows will try to install them , on all new machines, but it will not install the perfect drivers and it will also not install all the drivers ( I think ). I know that...
  10. Download Driver Updates - But not Install

Download Driver Updates - But not Install: Can I configure Windows 10 to download Driver updates but not install them? I would like to review the Driver Updates separately and possibly install at a later time.. 97487