Windows 10: How To Download And Install Drivers For All Laptop / PC's || 100 % Working

Discus and support How To Download And Install Drivers For All Laptop / PC's || 100 % Working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KW_Tech [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e5ko7e/how_to_download_and_install_drivers_for_all/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KW_Tech, Dec 3, 2019.

1. How To Download And Install Drivers For All Laptop / PC's || 100 % Working

/u/KW_Tech, Dec 3, 2019

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Dec 3, 2019
  3. mark7 Win User
    Modding Realtek + Dolby Home Theater driver to install on any laptop

So, my laptop (Lenovo Legion Y520) uses the Realtek audio driver, which comes in combination with the Dolby Audio (DAX2) app. However, I don't like the official driver for my laptop much (distorted sound), so I would like to install a different driver. I've tried downloading the audio drivers for some of the Thinkpad models, which come bundled with Dolby Home Theater or Advanced Audio. However, when I install such a driver on my laptop, I do not get the Dolby Home Theater functionality or app. I've also tried editing those Thinkpad drivers' .inf file by adding my sound chip Hardware ID to the list of supported audio devices. But still I do not get Dolby Home Theater.

So, is there a way to mod those Thinkpad drivers (or some other drivers) to get Dolby Home Theater funcionality along with the Realtek Control Panel? I would appreciate any help or suggestions.

mark7, Dec 3, 2019
  4. CJCerny Win User

How To Download And Install Drivers For All Laptop / PC's || 100 % Working

Laptop driver/reformat question

This is excellent advice. Writing down the list of installed devices prior to re-formatting will save you a lot of heartache. With that list, you won't have to try to figure out exactly which wireless card or web cam driver you need since there will likely be several to choose from.

CJCerny, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

How To Download And Install Drivers For All Laptop / PC's || 100 % Working

1. How To Download And Install Drivers For All Laptop / PC's || 100 % Working - Similar Threads - Download Install Drivers

2. Laptop stuck on 100% downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on 100% downloading: What Should I do? I have tried restarting the model is razer blade stelth late 2020 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-on-100-downloading/4319eccb-266b-4c3d-8ca4-83d71ad94d8b
  3. Laptop stuck on 100% downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stuck on 100% downloading: What Should I do? I have tried restarting the model is razer blade stelth late 2020 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-on-100-downloading/4319eccb-266b-4c3d-8ca4-83d71ad94d8b
  4. Laptop not recognising USB headset at all, not installing drivers ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop not recognising USB headset at all, not installing drivers ?: I recently bought a new ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503QM laptop and when i try to plug in my Hyper X Cloud Alpha S with USB it does not recognise it at all cant see it in device manager or sound or anything, like no Windows prompt or anything. The small dongle thing gets power but...
  5. Laptop not recognising USB headset at all, not installing drivers ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop not recognising USB headset at all, not installing drivers ?: I recently bought a new ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503QM laptop and when i try to plug in my Hyper X Cloud Alpha S with USB it does not recognise it at all cant see it in device manager or sound or anything, like no Windows prompt or anything. The small dongle thing gets power but...
  6. Laptop not recognising USB headset at all, not installing drivers ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Downloaded 20H2 100% but no sign of installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloaded 20H2 100% but no sign of installation: After I downloaded 20H2 I expected updates to be installed on shutdown. But there has been no notification of install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloaded-20h2-100-but-no-sign-of-installation/94ee9830-da77-4ce5-a2f0-2e1d7fb6c502
  8. How to completely re-install all drivers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to completely re-install all drivers?: I have a corrupted driver somewhere but I cant find it. Recognized the problem when bf5 would blue screen randomly, and have been trying to solve the problem on-and off for about a year now. I've re-installed Windows multiple times, ran driver verification just for it to do a...
  9. How do I download and install drivers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I download and install drivers?: My network is spiking every 45 seconds and I've been reccommended that I download the manufacturer's network drivers, however I have no idea how to do that. Can someone explain the process to me? (I've downloaded the file but now I don't know what to do with it) submitted by...
  10. All drivers are not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All drivers are not working: My lenovo ieapad320 is not working properly.when i turned on my laptop and try to connect it wifi with my android there is no wirless option to add.then i tried to connect it with usb cable but it doesn't.when i open network and sharing setting there is nothing.i think my all...