Windows 10: How to download and install Minecraft purchased in Microsoft Store

Discus and support How to download and install Minecraft purchased in Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased Minecraft in the Microsoft Store. I can see it in the order history. When I press Minecraft link in the order history it asks me... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RomualdasSaletis, Feb 7, 2021.

1. How to download and install Minecraft purchased in Microsoft Store

Hi,

I purchased Minecraft in the Microsoft Store.

I can see it in the order history. When I press Minecraft link in the order history it asks me

pay again. How I can resolve this?

Best regrads

Romualdas

:)

RomualdasSaletis, Feb 7, 2021

2. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Feb 7, 2021
  3. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 7, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

How to download and install Minecraft purchased in Microsoft Store

Unable to install Minecraft

Hi,

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• When you say, “when I click "Install/Play" nothing happens” which Install/play button are you referring?
    • From where did you purchase Minecraft Starter Edition?
    • For which platform have you purchased the game i.e. for Windows 10 or Xbox?

If you have purchased the game from Microsoft Store for Windows 10, you can download the game from Microsoft Store. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + S, and type
      Microsoft Store
    2. Double click on the Store Icon to open it.
    3. Sign in with the same Microsoft account through which you have made the purchase.
    4. Click on Search bar on the top right corner and search for
      Minecraft Starter Edition.
    5. Click on Install button to install the game. Once the game is installed, you will find the option to launch it. Click on
      Launch to launch the game.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

How to download and install Minecraft purchased in Microsoft Store

1. How to download and install Minecraft purchased in Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - download install Minecraft

2. Microsoft store is not letting me download Minecraft, after purchasing it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store is not letting me download Minecraft, after purchasing it.: I've been trying many different solutions and it does not work, I have contacted previous points of support but some hoe named caroline blocked me from being able to her or customer support, now I sit here and writhe in agony as I cannot download the one game to free me from...
  3. Microsoft store is not letting me download Minecraft, after purchasing it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store is not letting me download Minecraft, after purchasing it.: I've been trying many different solutions and it does not work, I have contacted previous points of support but some hoe named caroline blocked me from being able to her or customer support, now I sit here and writhe in agony as I cannot download the one game to free me from...
  4. Microsoft store is not letting me download Minecraft, after purchasing it.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Minecraft purchase not showing up in Microsoft Store to re-download

Minecraft purchase not showing up in Microsoft Store to re-download: I purchased the Minecraft Starter Bundle for my daughter last year on 12-22-20. I bought her a new laptop for Christmas this year and am trying to re-download it to her new laptop. I am signed in to the correct account on the Microsoft Store, the account I purchased it with...
  6. Minecraft purchase not showing up in Microsoft Store to re-download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft purchase not showing up in Microsoft Store to re-download: I purchased the Minecraft Starter Bundle for my daughter last year on 12-22-20. I bought her a new laptop for Christmas this year and am trying to re-download it to her new laptop. I am signed in to the correct account on the Microsoft Store, the account I purchased it with...
  7. Minecraft purchase not showing up in Microsoft Store to re-download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Minecraft texture pack purchased in Microsoft store will not download again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft texture pack purchased in Microsoft store will not download again: I purchased a texture pack from the microsoft store a couple of months ago. It downloaded fine and I've been using it sense. As of today however, the texture pack is no longer working in the game. I've tried going to my texture packs and the only one I purchased IS there,...
  9. Minecraft purchased from Microsoft store for windows 10 has no download option/install or...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft purchased from Microsoft store for windows 10 has no download option/install or...: I purchased minecraft for windows 10 starter pack from Microsoft but there is no where to download it. Its showing as a purchase with an order number in my order history but there is no option to product key/install. My PC is up to date I've checked for correct time date etc....
  10. Purchasing Minecraft from the Microsoft Store

Purchasing Minecraft from the Microsoft Store: Hi Guys, Im normally a Mac user so im in unknown territory at the moment and need some help! I paid and downloaded Minecraft for my son on his new PC this morning and it just wont install! Every time I click install on the app in my purchased tab, the tab with INSTALL on it...