Windows 10: How to Download and Install The Lose It App????

Discus and support How to Download and Install The Lose It App???? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good afternoon - happy Thursday.Anybody know / can help with how to to download and install the Lose It App on a Windows laptop?Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dickysam, Jan 27, 2022.

1. Dickysam Win User

How to Download and Install The Lose It App????

Good afternoon - happy Thursday.Anybody know / can help with how to to download and install the Lose It App on a Windows laptop?Thank you.

:)

Dickysam, Jan 27, 2022
  2. John Sarc Win User

Windows Defender Blocking Installations of Downloaded Apps

Hi Craig,

There's a possibility that the SmartScreen option is on that's why you're unable to install downloaded apps. Let's try to turn it off and see if it helps. See the steps below:

• Open Windows Defender Security Center from your Start menu, desktop, or taskbar.
    • Click on the App and browser control button on the left side of the window.
    • Click on Off in the Check apps and files section.

Let us know if the suggestion helps you out.

John Sarc, Jan 27, 2022
  3. Windows Defender Blocking Installations of Downloaded Apps

Pictures

edouardlesly1, Jan 27, 2022
  4. Malcolm21 Win User

Windows Defender Blocking Installations of Downloaded Apps

Did not resolve with Citrix app

Malcolm21, Jan 27, 2022
Thema:

1. How to Download and Install The Lose It App???? - Similar Threads - Download Install Lose

2. Authenticator App how to download and install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Authenticator App how to download and install...: Hello Community Members...Can You Please help with this question...Microsoft Authenticator App... - Microsoft Community HubAll comments and replies Welcome here...Best Paul......
  3. Authenticator App how to download and install...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Authenticator App how to download and install...: Hello Community Members...Can You Please help with this question...Microsoft Authenticator App... - Microsoft Community HubAll comments and replies Welcome here...Best Paul......
  4. Authenticator App how to download and install...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. how can i reinstall windows without losing apps and downloads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i reinstall windows without losing apps and downloads.: so i have an issue and im going to need to reinstall windows, but how can i do so without losing my files AND apps, i tried doing so but there wasnt any choice to not lose my apps, im also im not sure how can i back up my apps, how can i do it?...
  6. how can i reinstall windows without losing apps and downloads.

how can i reinstall windows without losing apps and downloads.: so i have an issue and im going to need to reinstall windows, but how can i do so without losing my files AND apps, i tried doing so but there wasnt any choice to not lose my apps, im also im not sure how can i back up my apps, how can i do it?...
  7. How to Download and Install The Lose It App????

How to Download and Install The Lose It App????: Good afternoon - happy Thursday.Anybody know / can help with how to to download and install the Lose It App on a Windows laptop?Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-and-install-the-lose-it-app/173105d8-6743-4a73-986f-2657ae6c6f10
  8. Losing download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Losing download: I'm really tired with this app, why microsoft store not adding discover file feature than download.I'm tired for losing 53 GB download two times, becuase this bad app store, not like steam, origin, or blizzard that can read the existing files. I'm tired with this, I hate...
  9. Download and installing app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download and installing app: I am having difficulties installing google chrome and Wordfast, could I get some help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-and-installing-app/0fa8e0c4-f725-4661-9744-c532f1e59813
  10. App downloads and install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    App downloads and install: Cannot download apps error code:0x80070424 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-downloads-and-install/12d8e3a4-533a-4bd9-a2c1-c0091d10b320"