Windows 10: How to download and run Windows Live Mail

Discus and support How to download and run Windows Live Mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I had great assistance here a couple days ago with "Help with clean install on new SSDrive". Now wish to install and run Windows Live Mail on SSD... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by pjcactus, Jun 6, 2016.

1. pjcactus Win User

How to download and run Windows Live Mail

I had great assistance here a couple days ago with "Help with clean install on new SSDrive".
    Now wish to install and run Windows Live Mail on SSD
    Tried to download Windows Live Essentials but get the note need to install MSoft NET framework 3 first, so try to install MS Net framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and it looks like all going well downloading the required files but always sticks about half way through..aaagghhhh!!
    Would appreciate any help.
    Thanks,
    Pete

:)

pjcactus, Jun 6, 2016

2. Issues with Windows Live Mail on Windows 10 with error message "It's stopping working".

Original Title: Windows Live MAIL.....

What the heck is going on??? What is wrong with WINDOWS LIVE MAIL? Message says, "It's stopped working" NO KIDDING. How to get it back up and running. Downloaded the latest update....and as usual, NO FREAKIN' HELP!

Bozo....Mine Clown, Jun 6, 2016
  3. Running Windows 10 Mail App on computer running Windows 8.1

Will the Windows 10 Mail App run on a computer running Windows 8.1?

I do not like the Windows 8.1 Mail App at all and find the Windows 10 Mail App a bit better although no way can it compare to Windows Live Mail.

If it can be done, how do I download and install the Windows 10 Mail App on the computer running Windows 8.1? I tried to download the App from the Microsoft Store but it merely stated that the Windows 8.1 App is alreaday installed.

graham2014, Jun 6, 2016
  4. pjcactus Win User

Additional info..now shows Error Code 0x800F081F

pjcactus, Jun 6, 2016
  5. Bastet Win User
    Bastet, Jun 6, 2016
  6. pjcactus Win User
    Brilliant..that did it. TVM
    Pete

pjcactus, Jun 6, 2016
  7. Kbird Win User
    Just so you are aware M$ is discontinuing Support for WLE at the end of June , most of us on WLE have been getting and Email warning about it since May, see my post here:

Windows 10 Mail and Junk Mail

Kbird, Jun 6, 2016
  8. Bastet Win User

They're actually discontinuing support for Hotmail/Outlook accounts which use the delta sync protocol, if you use imap/pop to access your MS email accounts then these will still work but you'll not be able to sync contacts or calendars. I have no doubt that eventually they may discontinue WLMail.

Bastet, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to download and run Windows Live Mail - Similar Threads - download run Live

2. Live Mail 2012 is now not running correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live Mail 2012 is now not running correctly.: I have been using Live Mail 2012 and Windows 11 for some time. I had upgraded from 10 to 11 with Live Mail already installed. I had previously updated the registry REG-DWORD fields from 0 to 1. I set my Scale to 125% on my Dell XPS 8940. I attempted to enter Live Mail. The...
  3. Live Mail 2012 is now not running correctly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live Mail 2012 is now not running correctly.: I have been using Live Mail 2012 and Windows 11 for some time. I had upgraded from 10 to 11 with Live Mail already installed. I had previously updated the registry REG-DWORD fields from 0 to 1. I set my Scale to 125% on my Dell XPS 8940. I attempted to enter Live Mail. The...
  4. How to convery "window live mail" to "window mail"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to convery "window live mail" to "window mail": Dear All, I have a customer using windows live mail, and recently changed a new computer windows 10's window mail, just wonder how to convert window live mail to window mail ? any help would be appreicated Keith...
  5. How to convery "window live mail" to "window mail"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to convery "window live mail" to "window mail": Dear All, I have a customer using windows live mail, and recently changed a new computer windows 10's window mail, just wonder how to convert window live mail to window mail ? any help would be appreicated Keith...
  6. windows live mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows live mail: I cannot send or receive e-mail from my windows live mail 2011. My internet provider is sky. Sky Yahoo via e-mail apps. Sky has told me that sky.com e-mails will no longer support out of date versions of some e-mail apps and I need to update to the latest software. How do I...
  7. Failure in downloading Windows Live Mail (16.4.3528.0331)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Failure in downloading Windows Live Mail (16.4.3528.0331): The download file is : 'wlsetup.exe' (windows Live Essentials 2012). I select the 'Mail' program and proceed. The file opens so far and then stops with a message: 'Couldn't install program. An unknown error occurred x800c0006' Any hints on why this occurred and how to get...
  8. Windows Live Mail Downloading Deleted Emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Live Mail Downloading Deleted Emails: I have Windows 10 and Windows Live Mail frequently fills my Inbox (and also Sent list) with emails that I have deleted before, most frequently recently deleted. This happens most often when I am sending an email at the same time that new emails are coming in. This question...
  9. WINDOWS LIVE MAIL E MAIL STATES - Windows Live Mail has not yet downloaded this message.

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS LIVE MAIL E MAIL STATES - Windows Live Mail has not yet downloaded this message.: E-Mail states "To download the message: Click here. Press Space." - DOES NOT WORK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-live-mail-e-mail-states-windows-live-mail/c8130e6d-8935-468d-b2ce-b0b6baa7bb10
  10. windows live mail download

in Browsers and Email
    windows live mail download: can anyone please send me a link to download windows live mail 2012 all the ones i find on the net don't work out you can look at my profile to see all about my pc I thank you in advance if you can help.Jerry 109205