Windows 10: how to download and save wallpapers

Discus and support how to download and save wallpapers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a 1920x1080 HD laptop but cannot find how to download and save wallpapers from the net as I would like to build a library of pictures to change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ICIT2LOL, Sep 30, 2018.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

how to download and save wallpapers

I have a 1920x1080 HD laptop but cannot find how to download and save wallpapers from the net as I would like to build a library of pictures to change my wall from and to..

:)

ICIT2LOL, Sep 30, 2018

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Narriee Win User
    downloaded wallpaper location

Hi frnds...gud mng...i download some wallpapers from internet but i am not able to view where those wallpapers saved... Nokia Lumia 620...anyone can help me in this please

Narriee, Sep 30, 2018
  4. pmt1209 Win User

WP7 Wallpapers??

Well I deleted the sample pics not knowing they were actually the wallpapers also, anyone know where I can get some of them downloaded or if there is a site that has nice Windows phone 7 wallpapers I can download??? Thanks in advance!!

pmt1209, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

1. how to download and save wallpapers - Similar Threads - download save wallpapers

2. Download attachments to save

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download attachments to save: I think I've proably clicked on somthing which has caused me not to be able to downlaod and save attachments from an eamil, I can only open it, and I need to be able to download and save so I can send as an attachment. There is also another problem I have, is that when I want...
  3. How to Download or Change Windows 11 wallpapers

in Windows 10 News
    How to Download or Change Windows 11 wallpapers: [IMG]Windows has always amazed us with its collection of wallpapers; however, Windows 11 took a step forward in improving the aesthetics and usability. The wallpapers and themes have been created such that the contrast created between the background and the text is easier to...
  4. How to save today's lockscreen wallpaper in my laptop?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to save today's lockscreen wallpaper in my laptop?: Daily the lock screen wallpaper gets updated. I want to save the lock screen wallpaper which appeared today but I don't know how to do that? so please guide me....
  5. Re-save wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Re-save wallpaper?: I deleted my wallpaper photo off my computer and phone, but it’s still my background on my Windows PC, is there a way I can re-save my wallpaper? I can’t find the file anywhere....please help. It’s not on my iCloud either. submitted by /u/bhittman91 [link] [comments]...
  6. email offer for free wallpaper download

in Windows 10 Customization
    email offer for free wallpaper download: I received an e-mail from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and wondered if it was a legitimate offer. The e-mail stated I could download free, handpicked wallpaper for 2019. Thank you....
  7. how to download andsave wallpapers

how to download andsave wallpapers: I have a 1920x1080 HD laptop but cannot find how to download and save wallpapers from the net as I would like to build a library of pictures to change my wall from and to.. 118753
  8. Stop Wallpaper Downloads

Stop Wallpaper Downloads: How can I stop the constant new wallpapers shown on the Login Screen. I have enough already. Also, I suspect this is causing my pc to go into power saver mode even when the battery is not low and I am in the middle of something. Thanks, 60368
  9. App To Download Bing's Daily Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App To Download Bing's Daily Wallpaper: Hello, so I've tried a bunch of apps that I found online that can attempt to download Bing's Homepage Wallpaper. Bing changes it on a daily basis to another different image, which is really cool. There are some pictures that I like, and some that I don't. I want to get as...
  10. Download / Save video

in Windows 10 Support
    Download / Save video: Hello,Some video clips locations, such as music (opera, concert), when I opened some to view on screen, I could with a right-clickto open a menu, there is a line "Save video as...", then I could save the video to the computer. Today I noticed this option became Gray, checked...