Windows 10: how to download andsave wallpapers

Discus and support how to download andsave wallpapers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a 1920x1080 HD laptop but cannot find how to download and save wallpapers from the net as I would like to build a library of pictures to change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ICIT2LOL, Sep 29, 2018.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

how to download andsave wallpapers

I have a 1920x1080 HD laptop but cannot find how to download and save wallpapers from the net as I would like to build a library of pictures to change my wall from and to..

:)

ICIT2LOL, Sep 29, 2018

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 29, 2018
  3. pmt1209 Win User
    WP7 Wallpapers??

Well I deleted the sample pics not knowing they were actually the wallpapers also, anyone know where I can get some of them downloaded or if there is a site that has nice Windows phone 7 wallpapers I can download??? Thanks in advance!!

pmt1209, Sep 29, 2018
  4. how to download andsave wallpapers

Desktop wallpaper for new users

Hi Alaa,

Setting default users lets you specify the wallpaper on user's desktops and prevents other users from changing the image or its presentation. You can check these steps on how to set wallpapers from all users:

• Type run on the search bar and press Enter.
    • On the window, type gpedit.msc and click OK.
    • Locate and click Administrative Templates.
    • Select Desktop > Desktop > Desktop Wallpaper.
    • Tick Enabled, and name your wallpaper.
    • Select Apply and click OK.

After performing the steps above, you may restart your PC.

Let us know the outcome. We will be glad to assist you.

Justine Pel, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

how to download andsave wallpapers

1. how to download andsave wallpapers - Similar Threads - download andsave wallpapers

2. Download Windows 11 wallpapers for your PC

in Windows 10 News
    Download Windows 11 wallpapers for your PC: [IMG]Windows 11 is one of the hottest topics in the market right now. People want to know whether they can install the new OS on their system, or is it worth upgrading the new Windows. One of the most interesting things about a newly released OS is its wallpapers. And Windows...
  3. How to get this wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get this wallpaper: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick and I want to get this wallpaper, give me link and thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-this-wallpaper/86b5b653-f454-4810-8fe1-314407f7e427
  4. How to Download or Change Windows 11 wallpapers

in Windows 10 News
    How to Download or Change Windows 11 wallpapers: [IMG]Windows has always amazed us with its collection of wallpapers; however, Windows 11 took a step forward in improving the aesthetics and usability. The wallpapers and themes have been created such that the contrast created between the background and the text is easier to...
  5. Animated Wallpapers: How?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Animated Wallpapers: How?: I know i can just grab some from windows store and whatnot, but how do i make and use my own? gif file doesnt work, and neither does any familiar video formats. A. is it possible to make your own animated screen saver? and B. How? any help would be appreciated. submitted by...
  6. email offer for free wallpaper download

email offer for free wallpaper download: I received an e-mail from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and wondered if it was a legitimate offer. The e-mail stated I could download free, handpicked wallpaper for 2019. Thank you....
  7. how to download and save wallpapers

how to download and save wallpapers: I have a 1920x1080 HD laptop but cannot find how to download and save wallpapers from the net as I would like to build a library of pictures to change my wall from and to.. 118753
  8. How to change Login Wallpaper.

How to change Login Wallpaper.: Hi Guys, How do I change the Login Wallpaper. The one before you get to your User, you have to press up key. 51457
  9. Stop Wallpaper Downloads

Stop Wallpaper Downloads: How can I stop the constant new wallpapers shown on the Login Screen. I have enough already. Also, I suspect this is causing my pc to go into power saver mode even when the battery is not low and I am in the middle of something. Thanks, 60368
  10. App To Download Bing's Daily Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App To Download Bing's Daily Wallpaper: Hello, so I've tried a bunch of apps that I found online that can attempt to download Bing's Homepage Wallpaper. Bing changes it on a daily basis to another different image, which is really cool. There are some pictures that I like, and some that I don't. I want to get as...