Windows 10: HOW TO DOWNLOAD ANTIVIRUS IN MY PC

Discus and support HOW TO DOWNLOAD ANTIVIRUS IN MY PC in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I HAVE BOUGHT MCAFEE ANTIVIRUS ONLINE FOR MY PC BUT UNABLE TO INSTALL IN MY PC SOME KB3033929 IS SHOWING I DIDNT MEAN THIS CODE SIMPLY TELL ME HOW I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by POONAMGUPTA1, Apr 25, 2019.

1. HOW TO DOWNLOAD ANTIVIRUS IN MY PC

I HAVE BOUGHT MCAFEE ANTIVIRUS ONLINE FOR MY PC BUT UNABLE TO INSTALL IN MY PC SOME KB3033929 IS SHOWING

I DIDNT MEAN THIS CODE SIMPLY TELL ME HOW I INSTALL ANTIVIRUS OR OTHERWISE RETURN THIS PRODUCT AND REFUND MY MONEY

:)

POONAMGUPTA1, Apr 25, 2019
  2. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, Apr 25, 2019
  3. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Apr 25, 2019
  4. mlee49 Win User

HOW TO DOWNLOAD ANTIVIRUS IN MY PC

antivirus scan on a non internet connected PC

He does have options,

1 Buy an AntiVirus at a store(does not need online updating or activation)

2 Have a friend download Malwarebytes to a USB drive and install it on his computer

3 Take his PC to a repair store or even Best Buy's Geek Squad

4 Find an internet connection and repeat step 2

5 Give up on the computer and buy a new one

...should I go on?

Seriously though, how hard would it be to download Malwarebytes to a flash drive and give him a copy? Or just do some research for him and see what virus he has and try to delete the virus yourself.

mlee49, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

HOW TO DOWNLOAD ANTIVIRUS IN MY PC

1. HOW TO DOWNLOAD ANTIVIRUS IN MY PC - Similar Threads - DOWNLOAD ANTIVIRUS

2. Download Anniversary update ISO 14393 1607

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Anniversary update ISO 14393 1607: I have a lot of Dell Latitude 10 ST2 tablets that were just donated to the thrift store. They came with Windows 8.0 and I want to update then to Windows 10. Unfortunately they have the Intel Atom Clover Trail processor which Microsoft no longer supports after the Anniversary...
  3. Download 1nniversary update ISO 14393 1607

Download 1nniversary update ISO 14393 1607: I have a lot of Dell Latitude 10 ST2 tablets that were just donated to the thrift store. They came with Windows 8.0 and I want to update then to Windows 10. Unfortunately they have the Intel Atom Clover Trail processor which Microsoft no longer supports after the Anniversary...
  4. How to download email file to browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to download email file to browser: How to download email file to browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-email-file-to-browser/f76ffba4-35c7-4d57-a5a0-c73d36ab3040"
  5. Downloading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloading: I am trying to set up a connection to share information from my insulin pump with the manufacturer's diabetes management unit. I need to download what they call an Uploader. When I try to do that I get the message Web Page Blocked. I assume that means it is blocked by...
  6. Windows Defender Antivirus 1.297.1248.0 fails to download.

Windows Defender Antivirus 1.297.1248.0 fails to download.: This morning 7/17/19 and yesterday 7/16/19 we found that the Windows Defender Antivirus update will stop downloading on a random percentage. This stops all other updates from downloading. The only way we could bypass this issue was to turn off Windows Defender Antivirus in...
  7. Norton Antivirus download

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Norton Antivirus download: I keep getting the message I have to have administrator priviliges to download to my computer, I am the administrator. What to I need to do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/norton-antivirus-download/6adabf53-74e3-4e33-8729-a96deb971e9e
  8. ms antivirus finds Trojan: Win32/Ludicrouz.O - Severe in exe zip download, second computer...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ms antivirus finds Trojan: Win32/Ludicrouz.O - Severe in exe zip download, second computer...: Windows 10 software exe zipped program, extracts, but when install is started MS antivirus quarantines the file and announces: Trojan: Win32/Ludicrouz.O - Severe Same software exe zipped program, extracted on a second computer running the same Windows 10 version does NOT...
  9. Windows 10 apps, downloading, antivirus, smartscreen... etc are not working

Windows 10 apps, downloading, antivirus, smartscreen... etc are not working: Every time I try to load up a windows app (app downloaded from Microsoft Store) the app would try to load, become unresponsive and then would close straight away. It's the same with the windows antivirus but the smart screen would just never work, saying that "smart screen...
  10. new laptop will not let me download an antivirus

new laptop will not let me download an antivirus: brand new laptop win 10 , will not let me install program from outside Microsoft store ? paid $ for new antivirus will not let me install #Frustrated...