Windows 10: how to download ASPX file

Discus and support how to download ASPX file in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; trying to play a game and i get this notice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by averythompson, Sep 11, 2018.

1. how to download ASPX file

trying to play a game and i get this notice

:)

averythompson, Sep 11, 2018
  2. brtlatjgt Win User

.aspx files

I received an email with a link. I believe it is a ".aspx" type of file. My phone asks if I would like to download an app from the store to view this.

The only it lists doesn't work. Can i view this file?

thanks

brtlatjgt, Sep 11, 2018
  3. How to open a .aspx?

I think the biggest problem with this thread is that two knowledgeable parties (whether right or wrong) wanted to show how knowledgeable they are instead of just providing OP a means to open the .aspx file.

That said, OP hasn't done much to help himself, otherwise he would've explained the context of his trying to open said .aspx file and either Ford or Mind would've been able to step in and give the technical details on why or how it would or wouldn't be possible to open the file.

DAT RUN-ON SENTENCE.

OnePostWonder, Sep 11, 2018
  4. how to download ASPX file

How to open a .aspx?

Ok, I have a few minutes now... since we are making it "real simple. Obviously someone that is trying to open a .aspx file would not be hosting or running asp.net. Since the OP still hasn't responded, more than likely he downloaded this .aspx file. So, it's possible the server is not changing the downloaded file to which ever file it needs to be. Example: if the user is expecting to get a "something.pdf" or what not and received a "something.aspx" file then I would change the file extension from .aspx to .pdf and see if it opens. I'm saying it's possible.. Not saying this is what has happened... and again we need more input from the OP. *Toast :toast:

Mindweaver, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

how to download ASPX file

1. how to download ASPX file - Similar Threads - download ASPX file

2. How to assign .file extensions to downloaded files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to assign .file extensions to downloaded files: So when I download a png file I can't save that file as a png or anything but an "all files" type. This means I can't set the file to open by default with an app because it is "all file" to the system and not .png or even .jpeg. How can I resolve this?...
  3. How to assign .file extensions to downloaded files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to assign .file extensions to downloaded files: So when I download a png file I can't save that file as a png or anything but an "all files" type. This means I can't set the file to open by default with an app because it is "all file" to the system and not .png or even .jpeg. How can I resolve this?...
  4. What is an .aspx file and how to open it in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    What is an .aspx file and how to open it in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Have you ever seen a .aspx URL extension in your browser’s address bar? Something […] This article What is an .aspx file and how to open it in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Download format files. How to change?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Download format files. How to change?: So i am trying to get a file downloaded but it keeps downloading as a Photoshop file. how do i change the default way that it downloads to like a pdf or a jpg. submitted by /u/dovice_YT [link] [comments]...
  6. Change .aspx web to web application

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change .aspx web to web application: Dear Team, Im new to .net environment,My doubt is if i make a .net mvc in visual studio it wil work in edge or chrome any other browsers,So how they r working as webapplication???? My doubt is My company is using web application,But it i can found in bin...
  7. Windows 10 IE saving pdf files as aspx.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 IE saving pdf files as aspx.: Hi, My work computer is Windows 10 and we can ONLY use Internet Explorer. We receive pdf files via email that I need to save to my computer. However, when I save them, they don't save as pdf. They save as aspx. I have to go in and re-save each file as a pdf. How can I...
  8. How to download email file to browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to download email file to browser: How to download email file to browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-email-file-to-browser/f76ffba4-35c7-4d57-a5a0-c73d36ab3040"
  9. How to download a PDF file.

in Windows 10 Support
    How to download a PDF file.: My default PDF programs is Nitro Pro 12. I need to know how to get statements from my bank onto my PC. I have done this for years on my Windows 7 PC. Normally on Windows 7, I open the file and drag the cursor over the screen and I get a popup that looks as this image:...
  10. Executing a .aspx webpage request in asphostportal windows Plesk

in Browsers and Email
    Executing a .aspx webpage request in asphostportal windows Plesk: I have a hosted an Asp.net application on asphostportal. I want to schedule some email alerts at a specific time, for that I have written code for sending Email Alerts in an aspx page. I am calling this page through the asphostportal Scheduler using the below credentials...