Windows 10: how to download digital game's disc in windows 10

Discus and support how to download digital game's disc in windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; SEE, WHEN I WAS DOWNLOADING GTA5 DIGITAL DISC IN WINDOWS 10 WITH PROCESSOR OF I3 8TH GENERATION, IN 'DVD ROM DRIVE' IT WAS SAYING PLEASE INSERT A DISC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by aditya kant pandey, Mar 18, 2020.

1. how to download digital game's disc in windows 10

SEE, WHEN I WAS DOWNLOADING GTA5 DIGITAL DISC IN WINDOWS 10 WITH PROCESSOR OF I3 8TH GENERATION, IN 'DVD ROM DRIVE' IT WAS SAYING PLEASE INSERT A DISC IN DRIVE SO,PLEASE CAN YOU SAY ME HOW WILL I DOWNLOAD IT PLEASE.

:)

aditya kant pandey, Mar 18, 2020

2. Do disc base games take longer to be backcompac or are only digital 360 games going to be backompac?

Original title: Backwards Compatibility

So CoD Black Ops 1 was announced as being part of the back compac game list for 360 to Xbone... I put the disc in and it tells me that the game isn't playable on Xbone... So my question is, do disc base games take longer to be backcompac or are only digital
    360 games going to be backompac?

AdrianBorja, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 18, 2020
  4. how to download digital game's disc in windows 10

Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection game will not download

Hi Lindsay,

There are several possible reasons as to why you're encountering this issue. Here's a list of the common factors:

• Corrupted game setup files
    • An interruption with the game server
    • The game isn't compatible with your device.
    • There are software conflicts that occur when loading the game.

For us to determine the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you purchase the game from the Microsoft Store's website?
    • You've mentioned that you purchased the game's disc version, may we know if you're encountering that error when playing the game through the disc or you're downloading the digital version of the game online?
    • Is this the only game you're experiencing this issue?

If you're encountering the error when downloading the game from the Windows Store, we recommend running the

Windows apps troubleshooter
    . This can help resolve issues with Windows 10 games and apps.

Catherine Cus., Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

how to download digital game's disc in windows 10

1. how to download digital game's disc in windows 10 - Similar Threads - download digital game's

2. Disc to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disc to download: I've recently purchased the MSFS Standard, 10 disc version. I've changed to a gaming PC, without a DVD drive. Can I download MSFS Standard to my new PC, and use the activation code I received with the disc version?...
  3. Disc to download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disc to download: I've recently purchased the MSFS Standard, 10 disc version. I've changed to a gaming PC, without a DVD drive. Can I download MSFS Standard to my new PC, and use the activation code I received with the disc version?...
  4. Windows 10 home disc to USB download.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 home disc to USB download.: I mistakenly purchased the DVD windows 10 installation version but my computer does not have an optical drive to read the disc, does the disc package have a code inside that I could still use for the USB digital version so I don't have to return or repurchase Windows 10? If...
  5. Refund for Windows 10 Digital Download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund for Windows 10 Digital Download: Hello, my name is Stephen, and I was wondering if refund for Windows 10 digital download is possible. I got a license key, but my computer starting showing problems, and I have not been able to use it to upgrade my existing Windows or install it on a new computer....
  6. digital game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    digital game: can't install my digital game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-game/c3bef1be-b9b2-47bc-bbf5-8eb823470344
  7. digital game refund if not downloaded already

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    digital game refund if not downloaded already: I accidentally bought a minecraft digital game and have not yet downloaded into my computer. How can I get a refund on it please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-game-refund-if-not-downloaded-already/7845fb7b-7cf5-4055-911a-2908c70dd32e
  8. how do I download a digital game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I download a digital game?: I have just paid for a digital download of Age of Empires Definitive Edition Full Game Download and I cannot figure out how to download it. When I tried to input my Key, it stated that I had already used it....... If I have already used the key how do I download it????...
  9. digital image pro 10 disc 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    digital image pro 10 disc 2: Where can I find it. Disc 2 or both https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-image-pro-10-disc-2/1b52a15f-f34b-4aeb-b5de-20575b259d6d
  10. downloading document to disc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    downloading document to disc: I have been using CD and DVD-R discs to download documents to disc. Since I have upgraded to windows 10, I get an error message that disc is not in drive when it is. What do I have to do to fix this?...