Windows 10: how to download directx12

Discus and support how to download directx12 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-directx12/163f4229-6d9a-4846-be19-52ce1d2cd0c0 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by alyannasir, Jul 10, 2020.

1. how to download directx12

plz help

:)

alyannasir, Jul 10, 2020

2. how to download directx12 in windows 10?

Original Title: directx12

how download directx12 windows 10?

NatanaelRicko, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 10, 2020
  4. how to download directx12

DirectX12

I downloaded windows 10 from windows 8.1 the other day and i checked for DirectX12 but it said 11.2 the day after i tried re-downloading windows 10 but yet again it said directx 11.2 i checked on your website and it said check my updates i updated it but
    still could you help please.

Gurmukh Sahota, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

how to download directx12

1. how to download directx12 - Similar Threads - download directx12

2. My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...: The viruses were:Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!mlBehavior:Win32/DefenseEvasion.A!mlTrojan:Win32/ZynonmTrojan:Win32/Sabsik.FL.B!mlTrojan:Win32/Vidar!MTBMost of these were remediated, blocked or removed. But since these are mostly Trojans I'm still worried that once I turn on my wifi...
  3. My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...: The viruses were:Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!mlBehavior:Win32/DefenseEvasion.A!mlTrojan:Win32/ZynonmTrojan:Win32/Sabsik.FL.B!mlTrojan:Win32/Vidar!MTBMost of these were remediated, blocked or removed. But since these are mostly Trojans I'm still worried that once I turn on my wifi...
  4. My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I want a download pdf of surface go 3 laptop user manual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want a download pdf of surface go 3 laptop user manual: Where can i download a Surface go 3 laptop user manual? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-a-download-pdf-of-surface-go-3-laptop-user/86f89767-8dcf-4fb2-8193-4de9145bcc0f
  6. I want a download pdf of surface go 3 laptop user manual

I want a download pdf of surface go 3 laptop user manual: Where can i download a Surface go 3 laptop user manual? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-a-download-pdf-of-surface-go-3-laptop-user/86f89767-8dcf-4fb2-8193-4de9145bcc0f
  7. I want a download pdf of surface go 3 laptop user manual

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Is there anywhere I can get a Licensed download of Windows 7 in order to create a VM to run...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there anywhere I can get a Licensed download of Windows 7 in order to create a VM to run...: I have an old piece of software that I need for work for programming old hardware. Sadly it will only run on Windows XP, which I can't seem to find anywhere. Hoping I can find Windows 7 and just run it in XP compatibility mode.Thank you!...
  9. Is there anywhere I can get a Licensed download of Windows 7 in order to create a VM to run...

Is there anywhere I can get a Licensed download of Windows 7 in order to create a VM to run...: I have an old piece of software that I need for work for programming old hardware. Sadly it will only run on Windows XP, which I can't seem to find anywhere. Hoping I can find Windows 7 and just run it in XP compatibility mode.Thank you!...
  10. Unable to use Directx11 when i have directx12 i do not understand the downloader as it...

Unable to use Directx11 when i have directx12 i do not understand the downloader as it...: Machine name: DIA-LYRA Machine Id: {CC1C8D8F-5EAD-40B0-8F3E-B65AAA716963} Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 16299) (16299.rs3_release.170928-1534) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System...