Windows 10: how to download drivers

Discus and support how to download drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi how can i download drivers for my notebook HP Pavilion dv6700, note:HP no longer give me drivers ,yhis laptop is discontinue from the manufacture,so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HectorEdenburg, Apr 7, 2021.

1. how to download drivers

Hi how can i download drivers for my notebook HP Pavilion dv6700, note:HP no longer give me drivers ,yhis laptop is discontinue from the manufacture,so the notebook is working great,but f i need a driver,how can iget it? any information aprecited.

:)

HectorEdenburg, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Canon PowerShot Camera Driver will not download

Hi,

There are some security settings on your browser that might cause to a failed download. For us to identify the root cause of this issue, we would like to know these questions:

• Which browser are you using to download the driver from Canon's support website?
    • Have you encountered any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you get the downloaded driver from your other laptop and save it to a USB flash drive. After that, plug in the USB flash drive to your laptop that's having an issue. Then, try to install the driver to your laptop.

Let us know your response.

Janeane Cru, Apr 7, 2021
  4. how to download drivers

Problem downloading driver Lexmark Printer

Hi Tony,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Did you make any hardware changes prior to the issue?

• What exactly happens when you download the driver apart from the error code?

I suggest you to put the computer in clean boot mode and try to install the printer drivers.

Putting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting".

I suggest you to try installing drivers in compatibility mode. Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Properties’.

• Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done,
      restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    Hope it helps!

SujataMoktan, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

how to download drivers

1. how to download drivers - Similar Threads - download drivers

2. fully erased Sager NP7880PNP reboot not letting me download drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fully erased Sager NP7880PNP reboot not letting me download drivers.: so I bought this sager NP7880PNP used and when I open it everything is gone OS and drivers, so I make a boot USB to fix it I make it to the drivers I try to install a driver to a USB to test it and it says "no signed devices were found. make sure that the installation media...
  3. fully erased Sager NP7880PNP reboot not letting me download drivers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fully erased Sager NP7880PNP reboot not letting me download drivers.: so I bought this sager NP7880PNP used and when I open it everything is gone OS and drivers, so I make a boot USB to fix it I make it to the drivers I try to install a driver to a USB to test it and it says "no signed devices were found. make sure that the installation media...
  4. fully erased Sager NP7880PCP reboot not letting me download drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fully erased Sager NP7880PCP reboot not letting me download drivers.: so I bought this sager NP7880pcp used and when I open it everything is gone OS and drivers, so I make a boot USB to fix it I make it to the drivers I try to install a driver to a USB to test it and it says "no signed devices were found. make sure that the installation media...
  5. fully erased Sager NP7880PCP reboot not letting me download drivers.

fully erased Sager NP7880PCP reboot not letting me download drivers.: so I bought this sager NP7880pcp used and when I open it everything is gone OS and drivers, so I make a boot USB to fix it I make it to the drivers I try to install a driver to a USB to test it and it says "no signed devices were found. make sure that the installation media...
  6. how to download the driver update on the Asus device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to download the driver update on the Asus device?: Now my problem is that Bluetooth does not want to work when I entered the device manager I found that there is a problem with something M76USB and I don't know how to download the driver update on the Asus device. How to fix this?...
  7. how to download the driver update on the Asus device?

how to download the driver update on the Asus device?: Now my problem is that Bluetooth does not want to work when I entered the device manager I found that there is a problem with something M76USB and I don't know how to download the driver update on the Asus device. How to fix this?...
  8. how to download the driver update on the Asus device?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. My monitor turns on and off. When I tried downloading an nvidia driver it said there is an...

My monitor turns on and off. When I tried downloading an nvidia driver it said there is an...: it says there is an issue with my graphics card. How can I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-monitor-turns-on-and-off-when-i-tried/97bc7cae-6e2e-499d-aa54-93e29065f9d3
  10. My monitor turns on and off. When I tried downloading an nvidia driver it said there is an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor turns on and off. When I tried downloading an nvidia driver it said there is an...: it says there is an issue with my graphics card. How can I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-monitor-turns-on-and-off-when-i-tried/97bc7cae-6e2e-499d-aa54-93e29065f9d3