Windows 10: How to download from multiple download links at once

Discus and support How to download from multiple download links at once in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have firefox and chrome both with the newest versions. I am a manga reader as well and want to download every chapter of Hanma Baki after the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Dawn121988, Jun 30, 2020.

1. How to download from multiple download links at once

I have firefox and chrome both with the newest versions. I am a manga reader as well and want to download every chapter of Hanma Baki after the "Netflix" 2018 baki that was released this month. So there are over 300 Chapters and way to many to click each one and download them one at a time if I don't have to.

So here is the question is there a way to download all them at once. Here is what is available to me.

I go to this specific site and I see Chapter and then the name of the chapter and then the word download. I can click download and then the download starts. But I always make sure the arrow flashes first to make sure the download started. Because if I click download on more then 5 at once I don't know if each one started.

Is there away to start the download for all 300+ at once and have only 5 download and then when the 5 drops to 4 another one starts from the list.

Is this even possible if so how. Is there a addon or something I can do to get this to work if possible.

:)

Dawn121988, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Mark_W. Win User

How can I download multiple files to phone memory from skydrive at once?

Hello Xylfolxrm:

Thank you for posting to the forum regarding your question about downloading in bulk from SkyDrive. I can certainly understand how this feature would be useful and help you to save a bit of time. At this moment the feature is not available on the Window
    7 phone. I might suggest you add this to the feature and suggestion thread here,

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions

One thing you may consider is to send an email to yourself from a computer with multiple documents attached. Once you receive this email you should be able to download the multiple documents from this email.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns we can assist you with.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Jun 30, 2020
  3. How can I set EDGE to by default download to D:\Downloads

Hi:

I do not use Edge, but here is one suggested method (it dates from Aug 2015, but I presume the steps are still valid):

How to change the default Microsoft Edge download location - gHacks Tech News

EDIT: And here is a tutorial right here in tenforums.com:
    Microsoft Edge Downloads Folder - Change in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

HTH,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

How to download from multiple download links at once

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

How to download from multiple download links at once

1. How to download from multiple download links at once - Similar Threads - download multiple download

2. how to download phone link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to download phone link: Hello,Where do I download Phone Link? The app was not opening, so I uninstalled it intending to re-install it back, but it looks like Microsoft store does not have Phone Link anymore....
  3. how to download phone link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to download phone link: Hello,Where do I download Phone Link? The app was not opening, so I uninstalled it intending to re-install it back, but it looks like Microsoft store does not have Phone Link anymore....
  4. How to Download Multiple Files from OD4B?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Download Multiple Files from OD4B?: I am on a shared Windows 11 PC. I want to download multiple files from my OneDrive for Business archive to work on them and print for co-workers.I do not see a method to do this. I launch the web page in the Spartan Edge browser and there's no method to do something with the...
  5. How to Download Multiple Files from OD4B?

How to Download Multiple Files from OD4B?: I am on a shared Windows 11 PC. I want to download multiple files from my OneDrive for Business archive to work on them and print for co-workers.I do not see a method to do this. I launch the web page in the Spartan Edge browser and there's no method to do something with the...
  6. How to delete "Downloads" folder/link?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to delete "Downloads" folder/link?: (Sorry for bad grammar) So i wanted to return the "downloads" link to default location https://imgur.com/a/akes8Xq because it was on the dropbox folder and i don't use drop box anymore. Then this happened https://imgur.com/a/AunwSfX i can't delete it or do anything about it....
  7. download from link in a page with powershell

download from link in a page with powershell: I have a page with link as below https://www.nseindia.com/companies-l...-announcements In that there is a link for downloading a file. copy link location of that link shows as "javascript:downloadCSV('CFanncEquity-download')" How to make a batch file to download that file...
  8. download list of links

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    download list of links: How to download multiple links at once. Is there a program or extension? submitted by /u/abdeslambenaicha [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8tvxl/download_list_of_links/
  9. Link app download

Link app download: Hi guys, few days ago I bought this 2in1 tablet Linx 12x62, I wanted to download Spotify and Prime video on it but in my Microsoft account doesn't show this device as one I can download in. I logged in with my account, I made sure I did add the device but still doesn't let...
  10. Yourphone.exe download link

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Yourphone.exe download link: Dear Sirs, Kindly note that i am facing an error from my PC\firewall to download "yourphone" application from windows store, can you please assist me with a link or an exe file to be download it away from windows store? Many thanks in advance. Muhannad A....