Windows 10: How to Download Mail App if Microsoft Store is Blocked

Discus and support How to Download Mail App if Microsoft Store is Blocked in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! Our campus recently did a Windows update that uninstalled the Windows Mail and Calendar App. I greatly prefer that interface over Outlook, so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by spiffymere, Aug 17, 2021.

1. How to Download Mail App if Microsoft Store is Blocked

Hello! Our campus recently did a Windows update that uninstalled the Windows Mail and Calendar App. I greatly prefer that interface over Outlook, so I want to redownload it. However, the Microsoft Store is blocked on campus. Is there somewhere else I can download it from?

:)

spiffymere, Aug 17, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Aug 17, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. How to Download Mail App if Microsoft Store is Blocked :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 17, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

How to Download Mail App if Microsoft Store is Blocked

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Aug 17, 2021
Thema:

How to Download Mail App if Microsoft Store is Blocked

1. How to Download Mail App if Microsoft Store is Blocked - Similar Threads - Download Mail App

2. Microsoft Store blocked download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store blocked download: Hi,We have a GPO which blocks the use and downloads from the Microsoft Store for our company. We have previously changed a registry key to bypass this for one or two apps which are required. We would also move the OU the computer resides in to one which GPO's are not applied...
  3. Microsoft Store blocked download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store blocked download: Hi,We have a GPO which blocks the use and downloads from the Microsoft Store for our company. We have previously changed a registry key to bypass this for one or two apps which are required. We would also move the OU the computer resides in to one which GPO's are not applied...
  4. Microsoft App Store blocked on work computer, can't download Microsoft To Do app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft App Store blocked on work computer, can't download Microsoft To Do app: Hi,What can I do if my workplace has Microsoft App Store blocked and I am unable to download the Microsoft To Do app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-app-store-blocked-on-work-computer-cant/5be88124-a614-4374-b7b5-cbcfe11e8092
  5. Microsoft App Store blocked on work computer, can't download Microsoft To Do app

Microsoft App Store blocked on work computer, can't download Microsoft To Do app: Hi,What can I do if my workplace has Microsoft App Store blocked and I am unable to download the Microsoft To Do app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-app-store-blocked-on-work-computer-cant/5be88124-a614-4374-b7b5-cbcfe11e8092
  6. How to download Microsoft Store App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download Microsoft Store App: I have tried a bunch of stuff in here to fix my microsoft store but none works at all. I have tried do like the command thing, the powershell thingg . i have never seen my microsoft store anymore I even try to download stuff off internet on the microsoft app store online but...
  7. How to download Microsoft Store App

How to download Microsoft Store App: I have tried a bunch of stuff in here to fix my microsoft store but none works at all. I have tried do like the command thing, the powershell thingg . i have never seen my microsoft store anymore I even try to download stuff off internet on the microsoft app store online but...
  8. How to download Microsoft Store App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. Blocking Microsoft Store and Downloads on Family Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Blocking Microsoft Store and Downloads on Family Account: I have set up my child on W10 with an account. I have been to 'app and game' limits on my childs account. However they can still access the Microsoft Store ans download free apps. Am i doing something wrong? Thanks [ATTACH]...
  10. AppLocker Blocks Windows Store Apps Downloads

AppLocker Blocks Windows Store Apps Downloads: Hello -- I've Windows 10 Pro x64, and I did a clean install a few days ago because of a similar issue. Now, Windows Store does open up and installed apps run just fine; however, I'm not able to download new apps or update existing ones. Downloads get aborted with error...