Windows 10: How to download microsoft sore after having blue screen of death

Discus and support How to download microsoft sore after having blue screen of death in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got the blue screen of death, which if you do not know it practically deletes your pc. Since my pc got deleted, I wanted to download all the apps and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thomas yakoop, Aug 27, 2022.

1. How to download microsoft sore after having blue screen of death

I got the blue screen of death, which if you do not know it practically deletes your pc. Since my pc got deleted, I wanted to download all the apps and to do that I need the microsoft store. The problem is it deleted the microsoft store too so I am not allowed to download any apps. I'm sure there must be a way to get the microsoft store back, but I dont know how. I checked a lot of videos on youtube and none of them worked. Just to let you guys know, I am on windows 10

:)

thomas yakoop, Aug 27, 2022
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Aug 28, 2022
  3. Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

Redirecting

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Aug 28, 2022
  4. How to download microsoft sore after having blue screen of death

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Aug 28, 2022
Thema:

How to download microsoft sore after having blue screen of death

1. How to download microsoft sore after having blue screen of death - Similar Threads - download microsoft sore

2. How to stop blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop blue screen of death: I have been stuck on the blue screen of death and can’t figure it out it says SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED What failed: hswultpep.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-blue-screen-of-death/80f14ac1-7184-494e-9cc5-4e6404deb164
  3. How to stop blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop blue screen of death: I have been stuck on the blue screen of death and can’t figure it out it says SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED What failed: hswultpep.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-blue-screen-of-death/80f14ac1-7184-494e-9cc5-4e6404deb164
  4. How to download microsoft sore after having blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download microsoft sore after having blue screen of death: I got the blue screen of death, which if you do not know it practically deletes your pc. Since my pc got deleted, I wanted to download all the apps and to do that I need the microsoft store. The problem is it deleted the microsoft store too so I am not allowed to download any...
  5. Microsoft sore is not downloading app's

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft sore is not downloading app's: Whenever I try to download an app from the Microsoft store by clicking install it's... there is not difference it just show's install I tried to Click it many times by I am unable to install....
  6. Having issues with Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having issues with Blue Screen of Death: Need some help troubleshooting BSOD. The mini dump files are @ https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlZpmQuxtjF9aoBmLog6q3X_Sas?e=z91O7n https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-issues-with-blue-screen-of-death/e0f88a42-040d-4685-855e-9dc5196831e2
  7. Blue Screen of Death after downloading an update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screen of Death after downloading an update: I’ve been trying to do a system restore but the C: option is grayed out and says “You must enable system protection on this drive”. Recently I’ve opened the cmd and it takes me to X:\windows\system32> In which I’ve entered “Rstrui.exe/offline:C:\windows=active” From there...
  8. blue death of screen

blue death of screen: when I play game of do some kind of work on my pc this problem occur automatically "stop code:video scheduler internal error" tell me how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-death-of-screen/b60957e9-5d18-40e8-b256-f56750712009
  9. Microsoft Sore

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Sore: Hello When I download `Dell Support Assist For PCs App` and launch it I just get message updating support assist. regards Chris https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sore/f4c8df9f-e2f4-40a3-9d8e-10db73d0f8d7"
  10. Blue Screen of Death after updates

Blue Screen of Death after updates: Hi everyone! My girlfriends laptop (MSI GV62 8RD) started to crash with bsod after a driver update. It bareley stays on, witout restarting, more than 5 minutes. I reinstalled windows first because I didn't know what causes the problem, but after a while, it started to crash...