Windows 10: How to download Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter installation setup.exe or .msi?

Discus and support How to download Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter installation setup.exe or .msi? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; we need "Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter" app to install through SCCM to end user machines but i am not see its download setup.exe or .msi and when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DADI SANTOSH KUMAR, Dec 1, 2022.

1. How to download Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter installation setup.exe or .msi?

we need "Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter" app to install through SCCM to end user machines but i am not see its download setup.exe or .msi and when i checked so many websites, i came to across that we don't have any installation setup to download the app and we can install it only from Microsoft Store which is blocked for us, so i have a personal laptop, if i install it on my personal laptop, so from where can i get its installation setup in my personal laptop?, so that i can share the installation setup via pen drive and will download the app in my SCCM server Shared folder and so that i

:)

DADI SANTOSH KUMAR, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to connect Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

Hi Bodo,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply with the following details to get a better clarity on the issue:

• Do you get any error message when you try to connect Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter?
    • How are you trying to connect the Wireless Display Adapter?
    • Were you able to connect it earlier?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

However, you can try the troubleshooting steps from the article
    Troubleshooting Wireless Display Adapters

For additional information how to setup Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter refer the article

How do I set up my Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter?

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 1, 2022
  3. NighthawkX, Dec 1, 2022
  4. How to download Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter installation setup.exe or .msi?

Microsoft wireless display adapter with Lenovo Yoga

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with Microsoft wireless display adapter. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to run windows Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to fix the issue.

Kindly follow the below steps to run Windows Update troubleshooter:

• Search for Troubleshooting in Windows search box, and open it.
    • Select view all in the left pane of troubleshooting Window.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices, and follow the on-screen instructions.

Please reach back to us, if you face difficulty with
    Microsoft wireless display adapter. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Mayank_Bhiwal, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

How to download Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter installation setup.exe or .msi?

1. How to download Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter installation setup.exe or .msi? - Similar Threads - download Microsoft Wireless

2. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter application direct download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter application direct download: Hi,We have installed around 80 large format displays and each one has a Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter, but we need to A, update the firmware, B, add some security, and C, upload a background, not a problem, but as a school, we have ripped out access to the MS store from...
  3. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter application direct download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter application direct download: Hi,We have installed around 80 large format displays and each one has a Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter, but we need to A, update the firmware, B, add some security, and C, upload a background, not a problem, but as a school, we have ripped out access to the MS store from...
  4. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter application direct download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter: Most of our devices are going to Windows 11, and with this change they are revoking our rights to the Microsoft App Store, is there another way to get the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter app outside of the Store onto our Windows 11 devices? We are currently unable to...
  6. How to download Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter installation setup.exe or .msi?

How to download Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter installation setup.exe or .msi?: we need "Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter" app to install through SCCM to end user machines but i am not see its download setup.exe or .msi and when i checked so many websites, i came to across that we don't have any installation setup to download the app and we can install...
  7. Microsoft Wireless display adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless display adapter: When I connect to the wireless display adapter on my windows 10 laptop, the screen starts to become pixelated as anything moves on the display, such as a mouse cursor. When other members of my family connect, they do not run into this issue. I have tried removing, restarting...
  8. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter: Hello,we recently bought an MS Wireless Display Adapter. At first it worked, I could connect and present my screen on the TV.But now something most have changed, because none of us at our company are able to connect to the adapter. the same in our second office. it worked and...
  9. Help to download the installer of the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

Help to download the installer of the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter: HI I need help to download the installer of the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter but offline because by my company's policies I do not have access to the microsoft store. Recently I bought the device but I need to download the application or the installation offline. Who...
  10. Microsoft wireless display adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft wireless display adapter: I recently bought the Microsoft wireless display adapter so I could study on my tv. When I hook it up it is constantly loading on my TV. I don't think that I should have to wait over an hour to use this device. I tried looking on youtube but so far, nothing. Can you help...