Windows 10: how to download minecraft from microsoft store?

Discus and support how to download minecraft from microsoft store? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought minecraft for windows 10 edition and cant figure out where to download it. I've gone to order history and looked for product key and it is not... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Kyle_kischman, Mar 21, 2020.

1. how to download minecraft from microsoft store?

I bought minecraft for windows 10 edition and cant figure out where to download it. I've gone to order history and looked for product key and it is not there, however it does show my order went through. I used a code to redeem it.

:)

Kyle_kischman, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Geethu B Win User

Windows 10 - Minecraft Download Issue

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with downloading Minecraft application.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Are you trying to install Minecraft application from Windows Store?
    • Do you get any error message?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Corrupt Windows Store cache.

2. Conflict between third party applications.

If you are facing this issue while downloading Minecraft from Windows Store, I suggest you to try these steps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys to open run box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to disable Antivirus software/ Firewall and check if it helps.

Warning:

1) Please make sure to re-enable Antivirus software after performing troubleshooting steps.

2) Antivirus software/ Firewall can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable or uninstall your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable or uninstall
    it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled or uninstalled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Thank you for the information. It seems that the system still detects the beta version you've first downloaded. For us to isolate the issue, we suggest that you uninstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Beta to your computer, and reset the Microsoft Store app by performing
    the following steps:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the
      Settings
      icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Once you're done, kindly sign in your Microsoft account again to the Windows Store app and try to install Minecraft: Windows 10.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Mar 21, 2020
  4. how to download minecraft from microsoft store?

Issues while redeeming Minecraft from Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while redeeming Minecraft on your PC. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. When did you purchase Minecraft for Windows 10 from Mojang?
    2. Have you redeemed the code previously on your Microsoft account?
    3. Are you signing in to the same Microsoft account to the download the game from Microsoft store?
    4. What is the complete error message you receive while redeeming the code?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try resetting the store app and check if that helps.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for
      Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe and hit enter.
    3. Wait for the Store to relaunch and try redeeming again.

Please get back to us with the detailed information to assist you further.

We await your response.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

how to download minecraft from microsoft store?

1. how to download minecraft from microsoft store? - Similar Threads - download minecraft microsoft

2. Why won't Minecraft download from the microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't Minecraft download from the microsoft store?: I uninstalled minecraft because i was having some problems not seeing other players skins and i thought reinstalling might help, but when i did so, i found i couldn't reinstall it from the microsoft store. It fails the download and says "somethings wrong on our end" and the...
  3. Can't download Minecraft from Microsoft Store

Can't download Minecraft from Microsoft Store: After a long time I decided to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from the Microsoft store. After purchasing the game, I try to download it, except it won't let me. It says that I own the game and I am using a valid email account, but it still says that I have no devices to...
  4. Can't download Minecraft from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download Minecraft from Microsoft Store: After a long time I decided to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from the Microsoft store. After purchasing the game, I try to download it, except it won't let me. It says that I own the game and I am using a valid email account, but it still says that I have no devices to...
  5. Can't download Minecraft from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Unable to download Minecraft from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Minecraft from Microsoft Store: Hello, I found the 3 dots next to my profile that all instructions say the library is located, but the library is not there for me. I am trying to download my copy of Minecraft on my new PC, but its not there. Can someone help me figure out how to do so? I have the...
  7. Microsoft store minecraft download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store minecraft download: Last thursday i bought minecraft in the microsoft store for €19.99. The microsoft store said it would fit my pc, but now I can't download it in my library and if I go to "install on my device," I can only download it on an Xbox one. Why is this? Is this an Xbox game? Because...
  8. Unable to download Minecraft from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download Minecraft from Microsoft Store: Hello, I recently bought the game Minecraft and for some reason the download in Microsoft store does not start. It looks like it starts but seems to be stuck at 0%. I Googled the problem and tried multiple fixes and none worked. Now I am just annoyed and want my money...
  9. Unable to download Minecraft from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Minecraft from Microsoft Store: After a confusing couple minutes I decided to purchase Minecraft windows 10 edition from the Microsoft store, against my better judgment. Not to surprise, after I purchase the game I try to download, except it wont let me. Says I own the game and I am using a valid...
  10. Cannot download Minecraft from Microsoft store

Cannot download Minecraft from Microsoft store: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 game through the Microsoft store. I go to 'help' and am told this: Windows 10 Go to order history, find Windows 10 , then select Product key/Install. Select Copy to copy the key, then select Install. Select Download tool now, and follow...