Windows 10: How to download my games in my sshd when it keeps downloading my games to my ssd?

Discus and support How to download my games in my sshd when it keeps downloading my games to my ssd? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just recently put in a sshd in my hard drive slot on my dell g7 7588 gaming laptop and i got everything set up but i dont know how to download the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SamuelToth, Sep 17, 2020.

1. How to download my games in my sshd when it keeps downloading my games to my ssd?

I just recently put in a sshd in my hard drive slot on my dell g7 7588 gaming laptop and i got everything set up but i dont know how to download the games into the sshd, it keeps downloading everything into the ssd instead of the sshd how do i get it to download onto my sshd, i went to the settings and changed everything to download apps and files into the sshd but its not working keeps downloading into OS C:. Can someone please help with this as soon as possible my computer has been running a bit slow lately and i need to know how to fix this

:)

SamuelToth, Sep 17, 2020

2. Can't download games

Hi Mary,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to download the game Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• How are you trying to Download the Games?
    • Are you downloading the games from Windows store?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Downloading games

Hi,

Install game in Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the game I compatibility mode and check: Follow these steps:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Argel Obm Win User

How to download my games in my sshd when it keeps downloading my games to my ssd?

cant download a game

Hi Alex,

We need gather more information for us better assist you on your concern about downloading a specific game. Kindly answer the following:

• Where did you purchase the game? Also, where are you downloading the game?
    • Does the issue occur when downloading other games?
    • Do you have a third party antivirus software installed on the computer?
    • If you're downloading the game from a website, can you download it using other web browsers?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?

We recommend posting a screenshot of the issue here for us to further investigate your concern.

Argel Obm, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

How to download my games in my sshd when it keeps downloading my games to my ssd?

1. How to download my games in my sshd when it keeps downloading my games to my ssd? - Similar Threads - download games sshd

2. this game not download in my device why??

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    this game not download in my device why??: why i didn't dowload this game in my pc respose me back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-game-not-download-in-my-device-why/efdff812-f54b-4b65-960c-dbea6f768471
  3. How to download my Xbox games into my pc

How to download my Xbox games into my pc: Hi, I heard that the games we own on xbox can be downloaded and played in a pc. I've tried but I can't, it doesn't give me the option. How can I do it?...
  4. cant download my game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant download my game: hi i bought sea of tieves but if i wanna change my disk to d instead of c it wont install ive tried getting things to save on my d disk but it gives me an error when trying...
  5. How to keep my files and games on my HDD with an SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to keep my files and games on my HDD with an SSD: I recently purchased an M.2 SSD 120GB just to be a boot drive for my Windows 10 so it's faster, but I'm not sure about how to keep my files and games on my 1TB HDD but it still has Windows 10 on it and I'm not sure on how to tackle this situation. I want to keep everything on...
  6. My microsoft games are not downloading

My microsoft games are not downloading: when i click switch to other drive and click install the install button wont press it will just turn gray and go blue again[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-games-are-not-downloading/691d5d64-c416-4659-9f59-dbedb723b111
  7. Cant Download my Game!!!

Cant Download my Game!!!: Today i wanted to Download Forza Horizon 3 again. I got a Key 2 years ago and it worked i played the game and had fun. But now when I go to the stor i can only buy the game and its not in my library to download. I need help please!!!...
  8. Why won't my games download?

Why won't my games download?: Last night, I downloaded Wolfenstein and The Outer Worlds through the Microsoft Store (using Xbox Game Pass, if that matters), and I was playing The Outer Worlds just last night. Today, I decided to run a debloater, but I forgot to whitelist some of the apps, particularly the...
  9. Cannot download games to my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download games to my PC: I purchased Forza Horizon 3 over a year ago and had no problems playing it then...... Fast forward to recently. I had factory reset my PC and I wanted to re-install everything, only problem is every time I try to re-install it wants me to re-purchase the game. I go onto the...
  10. How to remove my download games Icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove my download games Icons?: The new task view bar, How can I delete the Icons (left side of screen) (games I may download). When I click the task view bar, the Icons come up but go away again. I can't keep them on the screen long enough to delete them off the screen. I can't empty my waste basket...