Windows 10: How to download Offline version of Comodo Firewall v11

Discus and support How to download Offline version of Comodo Firewall v11 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hey guys, How to download Offline version of Comodo Firewall v11 or latest version ? Regards. 127663 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jk22, Feb 22, 2019.

1. jk22 Win User

How to download Offline version of Comodo Firewall v11

Hey guys,

How to download Offline version of Comodo Firewall v11 or latest version ?

Regards.

:)

2. Solaris17 Win User

Comodo Firewall+Antivirus

hey guys i was downloading commodo for a rig in the house and it looks like they changed their package!!!! Comodo firewall + antivirus has been merged and is now comodo internet security for free no trials!!! of course they offer a pro version for sale but the free one i just as good only obviously without the 24/7 tech support and remote login here is the link!!

http://www.personalfirewall.comodo.com/download_cis.html

if you just want the firewall it isnt aailable from comodo but you can still get it from file hippo here

Comodo Internet Security 11.0.0.6744

just figured id let you guys know i feel comodo is incredably powerfull and secure even though the learning stage of the firewall can get tiresome but at any rate leave a thnx if yo feel it necissary

Solaris17, Feb 22, 2019
  3. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Feb 22, 2019
  4. Morgoth Win User

Comodo firewall + battlefield 2 bad How to download Offline version of Comodo Firewall v11 :(

hi there i downloaded comodo firewall and tryd it now now i cant play battlefield 2 it wont connect to internet is there a way to change those settings in comodo firewall?
    cus i cant get pas the login loading screen

Morgoth, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

1. How to download Offline version of Comodo Firewall v11 - Similar Threads - download Offline version

2. Suggestion for evaluation needed: Adjusting Comodo Firewall rules - Messages in eventview...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suggestion for evaluation needed: Adjusting Comodo Firewall rules - Messages in eventview...: I currently got Win 11 and I am now adjusting the ruleset and training the firewall COMODO.Based on that source checking location and is it potentially crucial to have internetaccess I decide the rule to block or passhttps://www.file.net/Now an error start to appear in the...
  3. Adjusting Comodo Firewall rules - Messages in eventview are appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adjusting Comodo Firewall rules - Messages in eventview are appearing: I currently got Win 11 and I am now adjusting the ruleset and training the firewall COMODO.Based on that source checking location and is it potentially crucial to have internetaccess I decide the rule to block or passhttps://www.file.net/Now Warnings and errors start to...
  4. Comodo Firewall Notification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Comodo Firewall Notification: When I go ahead and try to install Comodo Firewall i get a PUP block form Microsoft defender and Malwarebytes. Has anyone seen this before or know anything about it?...
  5. Comodo firewall install error 12029 - Help

Comodo firewall install error 12029 - Help: One of my PC's I have will not let me install Comodo firewall on it....The PC is a 2013 HP(P6-2420T) I bought new and is running the latest version of win 10 and runs great....This PC has had the Comodo firewall on it before and all worked great but a few months ago I was...
  6. Comodo firewall install error 12029 - Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Comodo firewall install error 12029 - Help: One of my PC's I have will not let me install Comodo firewall on it....The PC is a 2013 HP(P6-2420T) I bought new and is running the latest version of win 10 and runs great....This PC has had the Comodo firewall on it before and all worked great but a few months ago I was...
  7. Comodo Firewall with Cloudflare Warp configuration help needed

Comodo Firewall with Cloudflare Warp configuration help needed: Comodo Firewall doesn't work with Cloudflare Warp. See post here: Cloudflare Announcing Beta for WARP for macOS and Windows So I'm attempting to add Firewall Rules for Cloudflare Warp. I need settings for these: [img] So I need to know where to find Cloudflare Warp's...
  8. Comodo Firewall

Comodo Firewall: I am using Windows 7.I have Comodo firewall which is up to date.Recently the Action centre is asking me to choose a firewall.I click on the 'turn on Comodo' option but nothing changes. Thanks Paul...
  9. Comodo firewall - telemetry, tasks reappearing in task scheduler

Comodo firewall - telemetry, tasks reappearing in task scheduler: I've noticed that Comodo has several tasks in the Windows task scheduler - and no matter how many times I disable them, or even delete them, they reappear every time I reboot, with new scheduled times: Comodo Telemetry - At log on of any user - One time - After triggered,...
  10. Pop-up : "Windows firewall and Comodo firewall are both turned off."

Pop-up : "Windows firewall and Comodo firewall are both turned off.": Every time I start my PC lately, I get a Windows notification that pops up in my action center that says: "Windows firewall and Comodo firewall are both turned off. Tap or click to see available options" Clicking it asks me if I want to turn on either one. Why does this...