Windows 10: How to download pdf manual for keyboard Laser 5000

Discus and support How to download pdf manual for keyboard Laser 5000 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Other answers to earlier similar question - URL given does not work!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KevinFielding, Feb 7, 2019.

1. How to download pdf manual for keyboard Laser 5000

Other answers to earlier similar question - URL given does not work!

:)

KevinFielding, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Basith M Win User

Wireless Laser Keyboard 5000

Hi Peter,

I suggest you to try installing the Wireless Laser 5000 drivers in compatibility mode and check if it works for you. This might have caused due to any driver compatibility or settings related issues.

Refer to the following Microsoft Help article to install driver in compatibility mode, the steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Please feel free to visit our website for any help with Windows Operating System.

Basith M, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Wireless Laser Keyboard 5000

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

This issue that you are facing can be due to your keyboard driver. I would suggest that you check your driver, if it is updated. If not you can visit your manufactures website and download it manually.

You can follow the steps mentioned below to check the details of the drivers.

• Click on “Start” button located on your computer screen.
    • Type “Device Manager”, a window will open and in the navigation pane search for “Keyboard”, then right click to check the detail regarding the driver.
    The next step is to Go to your Laptop/Computer Manufacturer's website > Drivers and Downloads Section > Key in your Model number > Look for latest Windows 10 Drivers for it > Download/install them.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Vanessa Sohtun, Feb 7, 2019
  4. PeterGuy Win User

How to download pdf manual for keyboard Laser 5000

Wireless Laser Keyboard 5000

Many thanks for your reply Vanessa. As my keyboard is a Microsoft product I checked for an updated driver on their website but Windows 10 was not shown as an option for selection against my particular keyboard, the Wireless Laser 5000. I therefore went into
    Device Manager, selected my keyboard & requested an update to the driver but was told the latest driver was already installed.

The strange thing is that the keyboard operates quite normally when used in my Microsoft Account but only misbehaves when used in my wife's separate Microsoft Account ?

Any further ideas please !

PeterGuy, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

How to download pdf manual for keyboard Laser 5000

1. How to download pdf manual for keyboard Laser 5000 - Similar Threads - download pdf manual

2. Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 documentation, settings info, drivers, or manual...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 documentation, settings info, drivers, or manual...: Solution: Install the the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center . This will allow you to change settings and understand the functions of the keyboard even though this keyboard wasn't listed in the info for supported keyboards. [Link below]Even though the keyboard driver was...
  3. Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 documentation, settings info, drivers, or manual...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 documentation, settings info, drivers, or manual...: Solution: Install the the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center . This will allow you to change settings and understand the functions of the keyboard even though this keyboard wasn't listed in the info for supported keyboards. [Link below]Even though the keyboard driver was...
  4. Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 documentation, settings info, drivers, or manual...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How can I MANUALLY download Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I MANUALLY download Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 driver?: Hi,I have been trying to manually download the driver for my Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 until my fingers are bleeding...Might you give me a link to the driver?Sincere thanks,Lothar...
  6. How can I MANUALLY download Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 driver?

How can I MANUALLY download Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 driver?: Hi,I have been trying to manually download the driver for my Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 until my fingers are bleeding...Might you give me a link to the driver?Sincere thanks,Lothar...
  7. How can I MANUALLY download Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 driver?

8. wireless keyboard 5000

wireless keyboard 5000: i recently moved home and have lost the receiver for my keyboard and mouse, its a good keyboard so i don't really want to change it. any one have any ideas if it can be replaced or if something else is available on the market,...
  9. update drivers for Microsoft Wireless Laser Keyboard/mouse 5000

update drivers for Microsoft Wireless Laser Keyboard/mouse 5000: Hi there, Can someone tell me where to get the latest driver for both of these? and how to install it? I'm on Windows 10 Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-drivers-for-microsoft-wireless-laser/cfbdf000-6d66-4b57-a21a-7e0f67e73241
  10. How to download a PDF file.

in Windows 10 Support
    How to download a PDF file.: My default PDF programs is Nitro Pro 12. I need to know how to get statements from my bank onto my PC. I have done this for years on my Windows 7 PC. Normally on Windows 7, I open the file and drag the cursor over the screen and I get a popup that looks as this image:...