Windows 10: how to download the sims 4 from microsoft store without buying it

Discus and support how to download the sims 4 from microsoft store without buying it in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi I want to know how I could download the sims 4 from microsoft store without buying the sims 4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by samiahassan, Sep 12, 2021.

1. how to download the sims 4 from microsoft store without buying it

hi I want to know how I could download the sims 4 from microsoft store without buying the sims 4

:)

samiahassan, Sep 12, 2021

2. Sims 4 Installation

Hello CharlieLamb1,

Good day!

I'm Jericho, a fellow customer and an individual advisor. I am happy to assist you today! I understand that this can be frustrating but don't worry as we will look for solutions to resolve this one.

Upon checking, it seems that you haven't download the game yet but you already bought the game before.

Can you try following the steps below:

Login to Windows 10 with the Microsoft account you used to buy Sims 4.

Open Microsoft Store -> search for Sims 4

Click the button ‘Get this app’.

Select ‘Buy’

Type in the email address and password that you used to buy Sims 4.

Windows Store will recognize that you already own this game, and will start downloading.

Please let me know how it goes.

Cheers,

Jericho

JerichoFlores, Sep 12, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    The Sims 4 Base Game (Standard Edition) FREE for a limited time

Read more:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 12, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

how to download the sims 4 from microsoft store without buying it

The Sims 4 Base Game (Standard Edition) FREE for a limited time

Read more:

Brink, Sep 12, 2021
Thema:

how to download the sims 4 from microsoft store without buying it

1. how to download the sims 4 from microsoft store without buying it - Similar Threads - download sims microsoft

2. Sims 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sims 4: I brought sims 4 as a download from the Microsoft store a while ago. My laptop had to be reset and now I can't find it on the store at all. Is it still available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sims-4/b2065ebe-18f8-41f8-8c4b-2ebb0fd1d1a9
  3. sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sims 4: I just recently got the HP 14 stream and was hoping to download the Sims 4 onto the computer. I understand I would need to purchase/download via the Microsoft store, however the game is not available. I also was looking for a first hand downloader through the store and I can...
  4. How do you buy from the microsoft store?

How do you buy from the microsoft store?: I want to buy Freda+. I am logged in to my Microsoft account. There is a valid and active credit card on file for billing. I can find Freda+ in the Microsoft store. I am in its web store page. Now what. There is no buy now button....
  5. Buying from the microsoft store

Buying from the microsoft store: So today i saw that the xbox game pass for pc was only 1 dollar for some reason doesnt show euro and so i thought i would get it but the country/region thing is locked to usa and i live no where near there, i changed my region to estonia my country and it still didnt work,...
  6. Sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sims 4: Hello,downloaded sims 4 from origin it was updated and installed on my gaming pc,even checked it on can you run it and my pc can run it,windows updated etc... etc....,but after it loads it closes and the attached image shows the message attached can someone help me fix...
  7. The Sims 4

The Sims 4: i just bought the sims 4 and i connected it to my brother game and now it is installing on his game and not my computer what do i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-sims-4/ab03f7fd-9e52-44f9-b6cb-0a940c3d91f9"
  8. the sims 4

in Windows 10 Customization
    the sims 4: I just updated and restarted my computer. I downloaded the sims 4 from origin, why when I'm on the sims 4 on one side of the screen I click switches to desktop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-sims-4/a75f2746-b61a-4ad8-b3f4-700bdf428baa
  9. Microsoft Store: Forza 4 not downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store: Forza 4 not downloading: Error code: 0x80070015 I have been trying to download this game for 6 days now and every time it says: "Pending > error> couldn't download" within a second. I have tried restarting the Microsoft services (windows update and the intelligent transfer system or whatever...
  10. sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sims 4: I cant get sims 4 to play on my new hp laptop. it says the game is not compatible for this computer. I bought this laptop specifically to play sims 4, and because it met all of the minimum requirements to play the game. please help...