Windows 10: how to download the sims 4 from microsoft store without buying it

Discus and support how to download the sims 4 from microsoft store without buying it in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi I want to know how I could download the sims 4 from microsoft store without buying the sims 4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by samiahassan, Sep 12, 2021.

1. how to download the sims 4 from microsoft store without buying it

hi I want to know how I could download the sims 4 from microsoft store without buying the sims 4

:)

samiahassan, Sep 12, 2021

2. Sims 4 Installation

Hello CharlieLamb1,

Good day!

I'm Jericho, a fellow customer and an individual advisor. I am happy to assist you today! I understand that this can be frustrating but don't worry as we will look for solutions to resolve this one.

Upon checking, it seems that you haven't download the game yet but you already bought the game before.

Can you try following the steps below:

Login to Windows 10 with the Microsoft account you used to buy Sims 4.

Open Microsoft Store -> search for Sims 4

Click the button ‘Get this app’.

Select ‘Buy’

Type in the email address and password that you used to buy Sims 4.

Windows Store will recognize that you already own this game, and will start downloading.

Please let me know how it goes.

Cheers,

Jericho

JerichoFlores, Sep 12, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    The Sims 4 Base Game (Standard Edition) FREE for a limited time

Read more:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 12, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

how to download the sims 4 from microsoft store without buying it

The Sims 4 Base Game (Standard Edition) FREE for a limited time

Read more:

Brink, Sep 12, 2021
Thema:

how to download the sims 4 from microsoft store without buying it

1. how to download the sims 4 from microsoft store without buying it - Similar Threads - download sims microsoft

2. Trying to download Sims 4?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to download Sims 4?: Hi,I was gifted a HP laptop for Christmas. Have tried to download Sims 4, but the EA app where i need to download the gsme is 'not verified by Microsoft' so am unable to to do this. I am using Windows 11 Home in S Mode 22h2 version.Can anyone help please?Thanks...
  3. Trying to download Sims 4?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to download Sims 4?: Hi,I was gifted a HP laptop for Christmas. Have tried to download Sims 4, but the EA app where i need to download the gsme is 'not verified by Microsoft' so am unable to to do this. I am using Windows 11 Home in S Mode 22h2 version.Can anyone help please?Thanks...
  4. How can I download sims 4 without disabling s mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I download sims 4 without disabling s mode?: I have the gateway GWTC116-2 and it came with windows 10 home s mode and Microsoft 365. I tried to download sims 4 and it tells me it’s not able because of s mode? Why would that be when it’s not a virus ? And why isnt sims available in the game store for download? How do I...
  5. How can I download sims 4 without disabling s mode?

How can I download sims 4 without disabling s mode?: I have the gateway GWTC116-2 and it came with windows 10 home s mode and Microsoft 365. I tried to download sims 4 and it tells me it’s not able because of s mode? Why would that be when it’s not a virus ? And why isnt sims available in the game store for download? How do I...
  6. Sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sims 4: Hello!I would like to download the Sims 4 on my laptop. However, I have Windows S Mode enabled and don't want to turn it off. The app can't be found in the Microsoft Store and I wanted to ask if there was any way to download the Sims 4 anyway.I hope there is a solution to...
  7. sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sims 4: I have an external hard drive when i move everything into my external drive and open up sims it makes a whole new folder in my documents, can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sims-4/c7c723df-5f3b-4d64-99cd-e8acb5d290b1
  8. Sims 4 isn't available to windows 11 on Microsoft store?

Sims 4 isn't available to windows 11 on Microsoft store?: Hello, I recently had a laptop that was a bit old but ran windows 10 and had all the same profiles to download the sims 4. I just updated to a 2022 HP Pavillion with Windows 11, Core i5, which was able to download any gave you wanted on Xbox normally. Does this new update to...
  9. Buying from the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buying from the microsoft store: So today i saw that the xbox game pass for pc was only 1 dollar for some reason doesnt show euro and so i thought i would get it but the country/region thing is locked to usa and i live no where near there, i changed my region to estonia my country and it still didnt work,...
  10. sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sims 4: I cant get sims 4 to play on my new hp laptop. it says the game is not compatible for this computer. I bought this laptop specifically to play sims 4, and because it met all of the minimum requirements to play the game. please help...