Windows 10: How to download touch screen driver for Windows 10?

Discus and support How to download touch screen driver for Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, When I got this Windows 10 It came with touch screen. After a year of using My PC It said no Touch screen or pen. I want to "Device Manger," And... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Windows Category - All, Jul 2, 2020.

1. How to download touch screen driver for Windows 10?

Hello, When I got this Windows 10 It came with touch screen. After a year of using My PC It said no Touch screen or pen. I want to "Device Manger," And I did not saw any "HID Touch," So is there any way to get the touch screen driver back?

:)

Windows Category - All, Jul 2, 2020

2. Touch Screen Driver Missing

Hi Reza,

I understand that the touch screen driver is missing and not working and I will be happy to answer your query. Also, I appreciate the effort made towards the fixes you have tried. Let me ask you;

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • How did you try to install/update the driver?
    • Do you remember making any specific change in the computer prior to the issue?
    This can be due to missing/corrupted/outdated touch screen driver. Let's try the following methods and check the status.

Method 1: Run
    Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows Key +R, type
      Control Panel.

• Type troubleshooting
      in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.

• Click on Hardware and Sound, click on
      Hardware and Devices.

• Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Sometimes it may work just by disabling and enabling the touch screen. Here's how:

• Open the "Start" Menu
    • Searching for "Device Manager".
    • Double click on "Human Interface Devices".
    • Right click on "HID-compliant touch screen"
    • Click on "Disable" and "Yes",
    • Right click again for "Enable"
    Method 3: Try and update the touch screen drivers and check if that helps.

• Press Windows and X keys together.

• Expand Human Interface Devices.

• Locate the Touch screen driver.

• Right-click on the driver icon and click on
      Uninstall.

• Restart the computer so Windows can automatically search for the driver
    Method 4: Visit the computer manufacturer's support website and install the latest touch screen driver available for the same computer model, compatible with Windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Dani Pun Win User
    Touch screen not working

Were you able to see if your driver is up to date?

We suggest to update the touch screen driver and check for resolution.

Follow the steps provided:

• Press Windows key and X on your desktop and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate the Touch screen driver.
    • Right-click on the driver icon and click on Update Driver Software.
    • Click on Search automatically for the updated driver software.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the touch screen driver.

Dani Pun, Jul 2, 2020
  4. How to download touch screen driver for Windows 10?

touch screen

Hi,

We sure can provide some troubleshooting steps before you decide to get help from your laptop's manufacturer. Please follow the suggested solutions below:

Method 1: Check if the touch screen driver is enabled.

• In the Search bar, type Device Manager.
    • Locate Human Interface Devices and look for touch screen.
    • Right-click touch screen and check if it is enabled. If not, please enable it.
    Method 2: Reinstall the touch screen driver.

• In Device Manager, go to Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate touch screen again and right-click it to Uninstall
      the driver.
    • Restart your PC to automatically install the driver.
    Feel free to post back for updates.

Jennifer Cha, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

How to download touch screen driver for Windows 10?

1. How to download touch screen driver for Windows 10? - Similar Threads - download touch screen

2. how to download touch screen driver for windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to download touch screen driver for windows 11: I've got two new PC and want to use a touch screen monitor, but they did not have drivers installed. Spent better part of 4 hrs. trying to figure out how to do it. PLEASE HELP!!...
  3. how to download touch screen driver for windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to download touch screen driver for windows 11: I've got two new PC and want to use a touch screen monitor, but they did not have drivers installed. Spent better part of 4 hrs. trying to figure out how to do it. PLEASE HELP!!...
  4. how download touch screen driver for thinkpad 480s

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how download touch screen driver for thinkpad 480s: hello i have problem my hid compliant touch screen is missing and i tryed to refresh but not working please how to reslove this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-download-touch-screen-driver-for-thinkpad-480s/737628cc-c2be-4c07-a14d-4f1e116f02b3
  5. how download touch screen driver for thinkpad 480s

how download touch screen driver for thinkpad 480s: hello i have problem my hid compliant touch screen is missing and i tryed to refresh but not working please how to reslove this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-download-touch-screen-driver-for-thinkpad-480s/737628cc-c2be-4c07-a14d-4f1e116f02b3
  6. How to install touch screen driver for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install touch screen driver for windows 10?: where to find touch screen driver for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-touch-screen-driver-for-windows-10/2d8aea05-bfca-443b-8ff1-e5db687889f3
  7. How to install touch screen driver for windows 10?

How to install touch screen driver for windows 10?: where to find touch screen driver for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-touch-screen-driver-for-windows-10/2d8aea05-bfca-443b-8ff1-e5db687889f3
  8. How to install touch screen driver for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. How to download touch screen driver for Windows 10?

How to download touch screen driver for Windows 10?: Hello, When I got this Windows 10 It came with touch screen. After a year of using My PC It said no Touch screen or pen. I want to "Device Manger," And I did not saw any "HID Touch," So is there any way to get the touch screen driver back?...
  10. How to download hid compliant touch screen driver

How to download hid compliant touch screen driver: How to download hid compliant touch screen driver. I'm using Dell Inspiron 3542 (64-bit), Windows 10. It was working before but due Windows 10 updates time to time it stopped and now I even don't see the driver in Device Manager. Thanks,...