Windows 10: How to download Touchpad drivers for Windows 11/10

Discus and support How to download Touchpad drivers for Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]The Touchpad driver is what allows your Operating System to communicate with the touchpad. They are usually, pre-installed on your computer,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 10, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

How to download Touchpad drivers for Windows 11/10

How to download Touchpad drivers for Windows 11/10 touchpad-driver.png
    The Touchpad driver is what allows your Operating System to communicate with the touchpad. They are usually, pre-installed on your computer, but if for some reason, you have uninstalled them or they got removed, you need to manually download the driver from the official website of the manufacturer. In this article, we are going to […]

This article How to download Touchpad drivers for Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 10, 2022
  2. nxavis9 Win User

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

Hello everyone,
    My laptop's touchpad works and I don't want it to, because I prefer a mouse. It's a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series on windows 10 OS.

What I have tried that hasn't worked:
    • start<settings<devices<mouse & touchpad<additional mouse options. This opens a window called Mouse Options which has 5 tabs up top, none of which involve the touchpad. The Hardware tab shows 2 devices: the mouse itself, and the USB. No touchpad there.
    • windows key+x<mobility center. No touchpad to be found.
    • various function keys. No options for touchpad on/off.
    • device manager<mice and other pointing devices. Again, only the mouse and usb show up. It appears the touchpad is working without a driver, which is a little spooky.
    Any other suggestions? I could try downloading a third party driver, but that seems like a step in the wrong direction.
    Thanks

nxavis9, May 10, 2022
  3. Macowzen Win User
    Touchpad driver issue after Windows 10 Upgrade.

Original title : Touchpad Driver.

My Touchpad has stopped working after installing windows10. The touchpad driver is not listed under device manager but I have installed the ELAN touchpad for windows 10 that I downloaded from my device Manufacturer's website. I am using a Packard Bell EasyNote
    EN TG71MB. Even under Programs and Features the ELAN Touchpad driver is not listed. Any suggestion please???

Macowzen, May 10, 2022
  4. How to download Touchpad drivers for Windows 11/10

Lenovo 2 11 w/Windows 10 touchpad issue

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

This issue may occur due to corrupted or incompatible drivers, missing updates, incorrect device settings or hardware problems.

Method 1:

Let's first run hardware and troubleshooter and check.

• Open Control Panel.
    • Type “Troubleshooting “in the search box and hit
      enter.
    • Click on Hardware and sound.
    • Click on Hardware and device and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Method 2:

If the issue is not resolved, I would suggest you to un-install and re-install touchpad driver from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Un-install the drivers:

Follow these steps:

• Click on Start icon.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Right click on the
      touchpad drivers and select “Uninstall”.
    • Restart the computer once it is uninstalled.
    Step 2:

I would suggest you to install latest touchpad driver from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, May 10, 2022
Thema:

How to download Touchpad drivers for Windows 11/10

1. How to download Touchpad drivers for Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - download Touchpad drivers

2. Where to download Touchpad driver for Lenovo ideapad330 - Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to download Touchpad driver for Lenovo ideapad330 - Windows 11?: Hi all, May I know where can I download ELan Touchpad driver for Lenovo ideapad330 81DE for Windows 11? my keyboard stopped working as i updated my laptop from windows 10 to windows 11due to old windows 10 64bit driver, please help resolving this issue Thank you!...
  3. Where to download Touchpad driver for Lenovo ideapad330 - Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where to download Touchpad driver for Lenovo ideapad330 - Windows 11?: Hi all, May I know where can I download ELan Touchpad driver for Lenovo ideapad330 81DE for Windows 11? my keyboard stopped working as i updated my laptop from windows 10 to windows 11due to old windows 10 64bit driver, please help resolving this issue Thank you!...
  4. How to uninstall touchpad driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall touchpad driver?: Hello i uninstalled my touchbad driver because my laptop got some water and it didnt work properly. But now my keyboard dosnt work either and my pc has password so i cant log in either. PLS HELP!!![Original Title: Important question]...
  5. How to uninstall touchpad driver?

How to uninstall touchpad driver?: Hello i uninstalled my touchbad driver because my laptop got some water and it didnt work properly. But now my keyboard dosnt work either and my pc has password so i cant log in either. PLS HELP!!![Original Title: Important question]...
  6. How to uninstall touchpad driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Problem with ELAN touchpad driver on Windows 11

Problem with ELAN touchpad driver on Windows 11: So I’ve had this problem since the beginning of Windows 10 but I knew my way around and I solved it pretty quickly.Whenever Windows downloads ELAN touchpad driver etd.sys from Windows Update, I get BSOD. I tried to change name of ETD.sys, disable ELAN from services etc BUT...
  8. Download Ethernet Drivers for Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Download Ethernet Drivers for Windows 11/10: [IMG]An ethernet is a great option for someone who likes an uninterrupted Internet connection. But to run for your LAN cable to work on your computer appropriate drivers are needed. Usually, these drivers are pre-installed on your system, but for some reason, they can go...
  9. Driver to touchpad on windows 10

Driver to touchpad on windows 10: Hello, I have device e pos system mode: extreme I before i have windows xp on device touchpad works without problems, after install windows 10 on my device touchpad not worked. Thanks for help....
  10. Where to download Touchpad driver for Lenovo ideapad330 - Windows 10?

Where to download Touchpad driver for Lenovo ideapad330 - Windows 10?: Hi all, May I know where can I download Touchpad driver for Lenovo ideapad330 for Windows 10? my driver seems lost during the latest MS Windows 10 update! Thank you! -doughnuuut...