Windows 10: How to download videos used to make long video in Windows Photo video maker

Discus and support How to download videos used to make long video in Windows Photo video maker in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I've never posted here before, hopefully this is the right forum. My daughter is making a video project for school, and she is compiling many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sjneg, Apr 1, 2020.

1. sjneg Win User

How to download videos used to make long video in Windows Photo video maker

Hi. I've never posted here before, hopefully this is the right forum.

My daughter is making a video project for school, and she is compiling many short videos into one longer one. She has been importing them from many different places, and after she spent many hours doing this, we realized they need to be compressed before she puts them together. The long video keeps stopping and starting, the individual files are just too large. So, to save many hours of work, I'd like to try to download all the videos she imported to a folder where I can then get them to compress and re-upload. Clear as mud?

I appreciate any help I can get!

Sam

:)

sjneg, Apr 1, 2020

2. Making a Long Video with Windows 10 Photos App.

Using Windows 10 Photos app.

Can I create a long video by importing various short video files using "Video Project" ?

Is this the official replacement for Windows Movie Maker ?

Thanks......................Mike In Michigan.

Michael Ingalls, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Videos and photos no longer opening

Hi Serge,

Videos and photos can be opened anytime as long as the program supports it. You will only cannot open it if they become corrupted.
    To ensure that we can provide the appropriate resolution for your concerns with opening files, we’d like to ask you a few questions:

• What is the program you're using to open videos and photos?
    • Where is the "view mode" you are talking about?
    • How do you open videos and photos?
    • What is the format of your videos?
    • What is the format of your photos?
    • Have you opened these videos and photos before?
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages? If yes, can we have a screenshot?

Get back to us once you provide us these additional information.

Johann Eva, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Arcadian Win User

Windows Movie Maker video problems....

So what to do ? How to download videos used to make long video in Windows Photo video maker :)

Arcadian, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

1. How to download videos used to make long video in Windows Photo video maker - Similar Threads - download videos used

2. How to trim videos using Windows 10 Photos app Video Editor

in Windows 10 News
    How to trim videos using Windows 10 Photos app Video Editor: [ATTACH]Did you know that you can split or trim a video in Windows 10 Photos or Video Editor app? If not, this must be pleasantly surprising for you to know that you can trim out a section from your video in the Photos app. In this tutorial, I will be showing you the steps to...
  3. Photos App Video Maker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos App Video Maker: Hello, for the past few years I enjoyed using the video maker that comes with Windows 10. I would get to it by loading an image into the Photos app and then selecting "Create A Video With Music" from the dropdown menu. From there, I could make little videos for myself with...
  4. Making a music video in the Win 10 Photos video editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Making a music video in the Win 10 Photos video editor: I would like to loop a short video to match up with a song , how would one go about doing this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-a-music-video-in-the-win-10-photos-video/2be3b58a-66ee-4c9f-82ac-8a79601beb56
  5. making a video

in Windows 10 Customization
    making a video: Why does some of my pictures vanish on my storyboard leaving a message that says 'we cannot find your file'? This can happen when a minimize or even when I have closed computer and reopened it the next day...
  6. How to use Photos to edit videos

How to use Photos to edit videos: Is this where I can ask questions about the Photos app on Windows 10. Iwant toedit videos I take with the camera on my cellphone? o https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-photos-to-edit-videos/502610e6-aa36-42d2-a00e-65dce0da3ed5
  7. Windows 10 video maker in Photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 video maker in Photos: Greetings! Is it possible to make a custom audio track fade in a video? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-video-maker-in-photos/d79b922d-9ba2-4bf2-8482-193ae53eb599
  8. Creating a video using photos

Creating a video using photos: I want to create a short video using my photos. But it is set by default that the duration of this video is only 3 seconds. It is important for me to change the timing. Is it possible?...
  9. Making a video

Making a video: What is the easiest way to make a video with photos and add several different songs to it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-a-video/3a5893f8-acd9-4995-a88d-6048a3ab4fad"
  10. Photos - Making video

Photos - Making video: I have made my video with Windows 10 Photos. I can watch in the preview. I selected Export and it got to 49% and spun for hours - it never progresses past here? I was an avid Windows Movie Maker user - very frustrated with this....