Windows 10: How to download Visual Studio on Mac?

Discus and support How to download Visual Studio on Mac? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I plan on buying a Macbook soon and will be taking a C++ programming class that I need to turn projects in on Visual Studio. Is there any way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GageRobison, Jul 17, 2019.

1. How to download Visual Studio on Mac?

Hello, I plan on buying a Macbook soon and will be taking a C++ programming class that I need to turn projects in on Visual Studio. Is there any way to download Visual Studio on Mac and be able to use C++? If not, could I work on a C++ program on Xcode and transfer it into Visual Studio on my desktop and turn it in through there? Thanks for the help!

***Modified title from: C++ on Visual Studio Mac***

:)

GageRobison, Jul 17, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms

Source: Microsoft Build 2018: New releases for Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Visual studio for Mac

Hi I am a computer science student and I would like to find out if there will be a release for visual studio for mac?

SashenPillay, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

How to download Visual Studio on Mac?

Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information

Source: Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

How to download Visual Studio on Mac?

1. How to download Visual Studio on Mac? - Similar Threads - download Visual Studio

2. Visual Studio Downloads? package cache

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio Downloads? package cache: Hello folks. I think visual studio installer downloading packages and didn't delete them. For downgrade to previous version maybe? More > Rollback to previous Version option in visual studio installer. It's there "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\VisualStudio\Packages". Is it safe to...
  3. Visual Studio Downloads? package cache

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio Downloads? package cache: Hello folks. I think visual studio installer downloading packages and didn't delete them. For downgrade to previous version maybe? More > Rollback to previous Version option in visual studio installer. It's there "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\VisualStudio\Packages". Is it safe to...
  4. Visual Studio for Mac is using high CPU and slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio for Mac is using high CPU and slow: I had to ask the question here because in the "Ask a Question" on Microsoft website doesnt have the option for VS on Mac so if this is the wrong place, please advise.I have a 2017 iMAC Pro Bought 2019:3.2 GHz 8-Core Intel Xeon WRadeon Pro Vega 56 8 GB32 GB 2666 MHz DDR4...
  5. Visual Studio for Mac is using high CPU and slow

Visual Studio for Mac is using high CPU and slow: I had to ask the question here because in the "Ask a Question" on Microsoft website doesnt have the option for VS on Mac so if this is the wrong place, please advise.I have a 2017 iMAC Pro Bought 2019:3.2 GHz 8-Core Intel Xeon WRadeon Pro Vega 56 8 GB32 GB 2666 MHz DDR4...
  6. I can't sign in to Visual Studio for mac 2022.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in to Visual Studio for mac 2022.: Visual Studio for mac 2022 build 17.4.2 won't allow me to sign in.It tells me that in a few days I have to sign in...But if I click the "sign in with microsoft" button nothing happens not strictly true, it does change colour slightly indicating that it has been clicked, but...
  7. I can't sign in to Visual Studio for mac 2022.

I can't sign in to Visual Studio for mac 2022.: Visual Studio for mac 2022 build 17.4.2 won't allow me to sign in.It tells me that in a few days I have to sign in...But if I click the "sign in with microsoft" button nothing happens not strictly true, it does change colour slightly indicating that it has been clicked, but...
  8. Visual studio downloader not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual studio downloader not working: My pc was having a problem with battery, it would turn off if the charger was unplugged. I was installing visual studio 2019 the other day the downloader got installed. I opened it and just then the power went out and my pc shut downed... after power was up, I turned the on...
  9. C++ on Visual Studio Mac

C++ on Visual Studio Mac: Hello, I plan on buying a Macbook soon and will be taking a C++ programming class that I need to turn projects in on Visual Studio. Is there any way to download Visual Studio on Mac and be able to use C++? If not, could I work on a C++ program on Xcode and transfer it into...
  10. New Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms

in Windows 10 News
    New Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms: Microsoft Build has always been a time when we deliver a wealth of developer-focused announcements. It’s an opportunity to share our vision for developer experiences across mobile, AR/VR, cloud, web, desktop, IoT and AI. This year, I’m excited to have brought this vision to...