Windows 10: How to download win 10 home from my MS Store order?

Discus and support How to download win 10 home from my MS Store order? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I purchased Windows10 HOME from the MS Store, and have a product key and "install" icon/link for it. But that installs Win10 PRO with no option to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mark Del Secco, Dec 1, 2019.

1. How to download win 10 home from my MS Store order?

I purchased Windows10 HOME from the MS Store, and have a product key and "install" icon/link for it. But that installs Win10 PRO with no option to choose HOME version. I do not want the PRO version. Why does this happen and how can I remedy it?

:)

Mark Del Secco, Dec 1, 2019

2. Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Dec 1, 2019
  3. Andre Da Costa, Dec 1, 2019
  4. LL-1023 Win User

How to download win 10 home from my MS Store order?

MS Money in Windows 10

I've been using MS Money 2005 and just bought a new computer with windows 10. I want to load MS Money Sunset, but it tells me that I need internet explorer 7. Do you suggest that I follow the steps you've outlined prior to installing MS money in order
    for it to download? Ore their other steps I need to do?

LL-1023, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

How to download win 10 home from my MS Store order?

1. How to download win 10 home from my MS Store order? - Similar Threads - download home Store

2. Unable to download from MS Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download from MS Store: The "easier" MS tries to make things, they harder they become:I get a pop up window that just spirals then says:Something went wrongPlease try again later0x800488fcFrom what I can gather this is because I can't sign into my Xbox account. I don't have one, nor want yet another...
  3. Unable to download from MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download from MS Store: The "easier" MS tries to make things, they harder they become:I get a pop up window that just spirals then says:Something went wrongPlease try again later0x800488fcFrom what I can gather this is because I can't sign into my Xbox account. I don't have one, nor want yet another...
  4. Cannot download from MS Store on Win 11/Cannot open store app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download from MS Store on Win 11/Cannot open store app.: I can open web pages within the store but the install button does nothing. Open the store app button does nothing. I've tried the Poweshell commands with no luck. I get an error that the line is not found....
  5. Cannot download from MS Store on Win 11/Cannot open store app.

Cannot download from MS Store on Win 11/Cannot open store app.: I can open web pages within the store but the install button does nothing. Open the store app button does nothing. I've tried the Poweshell commands with no luck. I get an error that the line is not found....
  6. Finding Windows 10 activation key ordered from MS store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Finding Windows 10 activation key ordered from MS store: I ordered a windows 10 activation key last year for my son's computer. He had some issues and he needs the key again to activate windows on his computer. I can find the order number in my orders, but cannot find the key. Also cannot figure out how to chat or speak with...
  7. Finding Windows 10 activation key ordered from MS store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finding Windows 10 activation key ordered from MS store: I ordered a windows 10 activation key last year for my son's computer. He had some issues and he needs the key again to activate windows on his computer. I can find the order number in my orders, but cannot find the key. Also cannot figure out how to chat or speak with...
  8. Finding Windows 10 activation key ordered from MS store

9. My new PC's MS Store missing Win 10 Home App

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My new PC's MS Store missing Win 10 Home App: I am trying to switch out of S Mode to Win 10 Home and have been following instructions over and over and over but it seeems my PC's MS Store is missing Win 10 Home, so I cannot get out of S Mode....
  10. This is how MS Store downloads games...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is how MS Store downloads games...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/someniatko [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fxwe2l/this_is_how_ms_store_downloads_games/