Windows 10: How to download Windows 10 chinese version???

Discus and support How to download Windows 10 chinese version??? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Tell me how can I download windows 10 china version on my device???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MD PALASH, Apr 11, 2019.

1. MD PALASH Win User

How to download Windows 10 chinese version???

Tell me how can I download windows 10 china version on my device???

:)

MD PALASH, Apr 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Microsoft made a version of Windows 10 for the Chinese government

Microsoft made a version of Windows 10 for the Chinese government

How to download Windows 10 chinese version??? [​IMG]

Read more: https://www.techinasia.com/microsoft...ese-government

Cluster Head, Apr 11, 2019
  4. How to download Windows 10 chinese version???

New version of Windows 10 created for the Chinese government

The new Windows 10 OS is designed to allow the company to start selling their latest operating system to the Chinese market.

The government banned Windows 8 and all subsequent versions from state owned computers in 2014.

This came after Edward Snowden's claims that the Redmond firm worked with the NSA and FBI to help provide them access to Microsoft users' data.

The new software was developed in partnership with the state-owned China Electronics Technology Group (CETC), which some will see as a sign of direct oversight by the Chinese government.

China is a big spender in the IT sector, so being able to re-enter that market will clearly be advantageous to Microsoft.

But it is not yet apparent what changes have been made to the government-friendly operating system.

Alain Crozier is CEO of Microsoft Greater China.

Speaking to China Daily, he said: 'We have already developed the first version of the Windows 10 government secure system.

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

How to download Windows 10 chinese version???

1. How to download Windows 10 chinese version??? - Similar Threads - download chinese version

2. from windows 10 chinese version to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    from windows 10 chinese version to windows 11: i am wondering if upgrading my Chinese version of windows 10 to windows 11 going to solve the problem of the system language? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/from-windows-10-chinese-version-to-windows-11/0c45c10f-627e-4a10-9bfc-3ddc2d799592
  3. from windows 10 chinese version to windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    from windows 10 chinese version to windows 11: i am wondering if upgrading my Chinese version of windows 10 to windows 11 going to solve the problem of the system language? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/from-windows-10-chinese-version-to-windows-11/0c45c10f-627e-4a10-9bfc-3ddc2d799592
  4. How to download Windows 10 version 21H1

in Windows 10 News
    How to download Windows 10 version 21H1: Microsoft released a new version of its Windows 10 operating system earlier this month. Windows 10 version 21H1 is a small update, similar in scope and size as Windows 10 version 1909 and Windows 10 version 20H2. While it installs like a regular cumulative update for Windows...
  5. How to download Chinese Windows op?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to download Chinese Windows op?: Hey, I bogadh Electronic devices from China that work only on China Windows. Can anyone help me to understand from where can I download this version? submitted by /u/omridaa [link] [comments]...
  6. Win 10 Version from English how to change to Simplified Chinese version?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Version from English how to change to Simplified Chinese version?: I have an existing Win 10 note book which I have just recently replaced with a new one. The old note book new user would like the Win 10 to be in simplified Chinese. It is possible to set or re-activate?...
  7. How to download windows 10 1809 version???????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to download windows 10 1809 version???????: I think windows 10 1809 version is the stable version for my PC. Because, I installed 1909 but it didn't working well. So, I need to download windows 10 1809 version ISO file..... But, when I visited Microsoft website, it only shows 1909 version to download. I...
  8. How to convert Chinese windows version into English one?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to convert Chinese windows version into English one?: Recently I bought a laptop from China but unfortunately it came with complete chinese version of windows. Everything is written in chinese. I tried to change language but no luck there. So can anyone suggest me how to deal with this problem in anyway. I am ready for paid...
  9. About chinese version of windows 10 Home.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    About chinese version of windows 10 Home.: Anyone who have windows 10 Home chinese version can tell me advantage and disadvantage of this version? specially what common problem we face in this version....
  10. how to change windows 10 home version chinese to english

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change windows 10 home version chinese to english: hi i have an issue how to change windows 10 home version chinese to english ? i read somewher it cannot? if so how to do it thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-windows-10-home-version-chinese-to/efca8dee-eec6-463d-b4ec-e174b5c9d2ff