Windows 10: How to download Windows 7 that I just purchased

Discus and support How to download Windows 7 that I just purchased in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just purchased Windows 7 Need help downloading please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RYoung507, Jun 29, 2022.

1. RYoung507 Win User

How to download Windows 7 that I just purchased

I just purchased Windows 7 Need help downloading please.

:)

RYoung507, Jun 29, 2022
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Windows 7 RC Available for Download

The wait is over, Microsoft has published the official download page for Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC), that's not some pirated torrent link. Offered now directly from Microsoft are five different language versions (English, German, Japanese, French, and Spanish) of both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7 RC. Minimum system specs to run Windows 7 include:
    • 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
    • 1 GB RAM (32-bit) / 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
    • 16 GB available disk space (32-bit) / 20 GB (64-bit)
    • DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
    Don't waste more time, and go directly to the Windows 7 RC download page.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Jun 29, 2022
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 29, 2022
  4. Boyfriend Win User

Boyfriend, Jun 29, 2022
Thema:

1. How to download Windows 7 that I just purchased - Similar Threads - download purchased

2. Cannot download my purchase from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot download my purchase from Microsoft Store: I just purchased HEVC Video Extensions from the Microsoft Store. I see it in My Account - recent purchases. But I see no "download" or "install" options to retrieve it from my Microsoft account. Please help...
  3. Cannot download my purchase from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download my purchase from Microsoft Store: I just purchased HEVC Video Extensions from the Microsoft Store. I see it in My Account - recent purchases. But I see no "download" or "install" options to retrieve it from my Microsoft account. Please help...
  4. Cannot download my purchase from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I just purchased Windows 11 Home Edition - Download. I did not receive a link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just purchased Windows 11 Home Edition - Download. I did not receive a link: I never received a link in my email, nor in my Microsoft account for the Windows Home download. When I use the media creation tool, it only downloads Windows 11 pro....when I enter my product key it fails as it should I need windows 11 home. There is no option within the tool...
  6. I just purchased Windows 11 Home Edition - Download. I did not receive a link

I just purchased Windows 11 Home Edition - Download. I did not receive a link: I never received a link in my email, nor in my Microsoft account for the Windows Home download. When I use the media creation tool, it only downloads Windows 11 pro....when I enter my product key it fails as it should I need windows 11 home. There is no option within the tool...
  7. When I purchased Windows 365 I never received a security key to download my products.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I purchased Windows 365 I never received a security key to download my products.: My computer had to be "wiped out" due to a virus. If I was sent a security key, I no longer have it. I need to download Office products. Please help....
  8. When I purchased Windows 365 I never received a security key to download my products.

When I purchased Windows 365 I never received a security key to download my products.: My computer had to be "wiped out" due to a virus. If I was sent a security key, I no longer have it. I need to download Office products. Please help....
  9. I purchased and downloaded all aps and it is saying I only have read only permissions

I purchased and downloaded all aps and it is saying I only have read only permissions: I purchased and downloaded all aps and it is saying I only have read only permissions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-and-downloaded-all-aps-and-it-is/2ad7dfc3-83e3-4b78-b67a-0fe20f3ff143
  10. I purchased and downloaded all aps and it is saying I only have read only permissions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased and downloaded all aps and it is saying I only have read only permissions: I purchased and downloaded all aps and it is saying I only have read only permissions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-and-downloaded-all-aps-and-it-is/2ad7dfc3-83e3-4b78-b67a-0fe20f3ff143