Windows 10: How to download Windows Media Player in windows 10?

Discus and support How to download Windows Media Player in windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to download Windows Media Player in windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MartyNewton, Feb 20, 2020.

1. How to download Windows Media Player in windows 10?

How to download Windows Media Player in windows 10?

:)

MartyNewton, Feb 20, 2020

2. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Feb 20, 2020
  3. THRiLL KiLL, Feb 20, 2020
  4. How to download Windows Media Player in windows 10?

New Windows Media Player Plugin for Firefox

Anyone who uses Windows Vista and Mozilla Firefox may be pleased to hear that the Windows Media Player team has now released a plugin for Firefox that should allow the browser to play WMP content on websites. Here are the steps to get it working:
    • Installation of the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin may require administrative access to your PC. It is recommended that you close all other open browser windows before continuing with the installation.
    • Click the Install button to automatically download and install the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin.
    • Depending on your security settings, you may see a Security Warning dialog box. Click Install to install the plugin.
    There is a known issue if you are using Firefox version 2.0.0.3 on Windows Vista with the installer failing with error code -203. To work around this simply restart Firefox (you will get a notification that Windows Vista will be changing the Firefox compatibility settings) and then install again - the second time should succeed.

The download is available here, and the new plugin works on all versions of Windows XP and Windows Vista (although it is mostly intended for Vista, as that currently has no WMP support in Firefox).

Source: Windows Vista Blog

Jimmy 2004, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

How to download Windows Media Player in windows 10?

1. How to download Windows Media Player in windows 10? - Similar Threads - download Media Player

2. How download windows media player 12?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How download windows media player 12?: how download windows media player 12? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-download-windows-media-player-12/6f569cbe-f9c2-4adc-8678-d767618fd82f
  3. How download windows media player 12?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How download windows media player 12?: how download windows media player 12? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-download-windows-media-player-12/6f569cbe-f9c2-4adc-8678-d767618fd82f
  4. want to download media player for window 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    want to download media player for window 10: want to download media player for window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-download-media-player-for-window-10/596eaa75-e6e0-43b7-9dfb-3d3e22576bfb
  5. windows media player 12 download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows media player 12 download: I want to download window media player 12 on my computer but I can not find were to find the download button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-12-download/a9649011-237b-412c-8ac9-99dabf243ac6
  6. how to download usb to media player

how to download usb to media player: need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-usb-to-media-player/e3d861b3-115d-4d55-bacb-3f08654a2e5c
  7. Windows media player 12 download for Windows 10 Enterprise

Windows media player 12 download for Windows 10 Enterprise: Hello, I want to download a MS Media player program. When I try to run the Media player, it just opens and cannot play any files. (I can play the video files on other PCs.) I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it from the Contralor panel in the Windows features. It...
  8. how to download visualizations for the windows media player in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to download visualizations for the windows media player in windows 10: whenever i click on the downloads link of the different visualizations it just refreshes the page maybe its being downloaded but i can't find them in my visualizations panel of the player. If these are being downloaded where would i find them ? in downloads section?...
  9. Windows Media Player download?

Windows Media Player download?: I deleted Windows Media Player and cannot find a viable download to restore it. Is there a source that will work? 112772
  10. Windows Media Player: How to play list of downloaded MP3s

Windows Media Player: How to play list of downloaded MP3s: I just bought a download CD from Amazon. (Apparently you can't get a physical CD.) Songs and album info are all there but I can't think of a way to get WMP to see the files as a CD so I can play the album by clicking on it. OK, I could burn a CD but I'd prefer to put such...