Windows 10: how to download

Discus and support how to download in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how to download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download/a6cd711e-e738-4c75-96bd-0e2737883504 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by les beasley, Sep 10, 2019 at 11:17 AM.

1. how to download

how to download

:)

2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

3. Darkleoco Win User
    OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

4. how to download

Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

Thema:

how to download

1. how to download - Similar Threads - download

2. I downloaded W10 for a clean install, but the USB drive is empty. Where did the data go?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I downloaded W10 for a clean install, but the USB drive is empty. Where did the data go?: I downloaded W10 for a clean install according to this choice: Windows 10 Using the tool to upgrade this PC to Windows 10 Here’s when to use these instructions: You have a license to install Windows 10 and are upgrading this PC from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1. You need...
  3. After Windows 10 update 1903, can't download photos from iCloud

After Windows 10 update 1903, can't download photos from iCloud: I have my iCloud photo folders stored under OneDrive. The Windows 10 update created a new user profile for me, and I have had multiple application issues with file folders not being locatable until updating the file paths. However, I've been in touch with second level...
  4. trouble downloading KB4052623

trouble downloading KB4052623: I think possibly the x64 bit file is corrupt, windows update gets stuck trying to download. Also when trying to DL via update catalog the DL gets stuck, it never finishes downloading the file....
  5. cannot download pictures off websites with windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot download pictures off websites with windows 10: i am unable to download pictures off any websites, can anyone help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-download-pictures-off-websites-with-windows/1131aa4b-6543-454a-9078-dabc9cb80305
  6. Downloading photos to laptop from memory card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Downloading photos to laptop from memory card: My husband bought me a new laptop for Christmas this year and I am having a terrible time trying to download pictures from my memory card. My laptop has Windows 10 installed on it. When I try to import pictures, I select the ones I want and then it will download a couple...
  7. Download hangs when completed

Download hangs when completed: When downloading "files", and it completes full download it hangs for about to a full minute, before it opens for installation. I am using Windows 10 version 1903......
  8. download language pack on another account, why?

in Windows 10 Customization
    download language pack on another account, why?: I have a PC running Windows 10. On the Administrator account, I configured to have a second language installed. When logging to a different account on the same PC and trying to access the second language, it's not there. So, I added the same second language. Well, Windows 10...
  9. I upgraded to win10 pro from win 7 pro by downloading from microsoft. now the boot screen...

I upgraded to win10 pro from win 7 pro by downloading from microsoft. now the boot screen...: no msg showing about the freeze just stuck during download no msg or problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-upgraded-to-win10-pro-from-win-7-pro-by/5a71d3d4-d830-4f61-9f25-bcc075b0f7cb
  10. How to download and install an earlier version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to download and install an earlier version of Windows 10: Microsoft maintains support for several versions of its Windows 10 operating system for Home users and even more versions for Enterprise customers. While it is often a good idea to upgrade or install the latest version that Microsoft released, e.g. Windows 10 version 1903 at...