Windows 10: how to drag and drop front to install a new font

Discus and support how to drag and drop front to install a new font in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to drag and drop front to install a new font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to/8cc100f2-ebce-4447-9f60-788b4dc05131 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jack&Sally, May 28, 2020.

1. how to drag and drop front to install a new font

how to drag and drop front to install a new font

:)

Jack&Sally, May 28, 2020

2. FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Drag and Drop

Hi Charles,

the steps you suggested didn't work for me but, when pressing the escape key it somehow expanded the drive and by using drag and drop to the single file in the list worked.

In the past I could drag and drop multiple folders onto the drive on the network computer(s). Doing it on individual folders will take far too long and time consuming and is not an option.

Microsoft should be able to identify what is blocking it and issue a fix.

My machine is multi boot so tomorrow I will try with Windows 7.

Many thanks for your help,

Deric

DericStain, Jun 4, 2020
  4. how to drag and drop front to install a new font

install new fonts

i cannot drag and drop thaisaraban fonts in the fonts folders as suggested in google/youtube

[Moved from: Office / Word / Windows 10 / Office 2016]

ศิวะหงษ์นภา, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

how to drag and drop front to install a new font

1. how to drag and drop front to install a new font - Similar Threads - drag drop front

2. Drag and drop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drag and drop: Why i Can't use drag and drop in windows 11?? It is so annoying, i think i have to go back to windows 10.For development work it is really bad for user. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drag-and-drop/85e7b545-2642-4278-b569-418ba70cc539
  3. Drag and drop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drag and drop: Why i Can't use drag and drop in windows 11?? It is so annoying, i think i have to go back to windows 10.For development work it is really bad for user. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drag-and-drop/85e7b545-2642-4278-b569-418ba70cc539
  4. Drag & Drop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drag & Drop: When I drag & drop from ay laptop "File Folder" to an external HD, is the information in File Folder lost? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drag-drop/10536d09-d925-4c59-95f2-f7f9e92c8499
  5. Help! Drag and drop to install font is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help! Drag and drop to install font is not working: Hello Team, Good day! May you please advise why the drag and drop to install font feature does not work on my laptop? I am about to change the font however there is no indication if the change is in progress or simply nothing happens when I drag the .ttf file from Control...
  6. Drag and Drop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Drag and Drop: I use drag and drop to transfer data onto my network computers, but since the latest update 1903 (18362.449) drag and drop won't work. I re-imaged back a couple of months and drag and drop works ok so the fault is with the latest update. Please advise. Deric...
  7. Drag and Drop

in Windows 10 Support
    Drag and Drop: When did the ability to drag and drop from the taskbar to the desktop end? 122324
  8. drag and drop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    drag and drop: How do I fix the drag and drop function on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drag-and-drop/4f64f2ff-0a7d-45c6-9c26-fc131a8fd7b6
  9. Drag and drop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drag and drop: Hi. I have dell inspiron with windows 10. . I used to be able to drag and drop using the left click on the touch pad, but now its not working. I can do shift and use the arrows to mark the text to copy, and then move it copy etc. but in many cases I just need to left click...
  10. Drag & Drop not working on a new install of Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Drag & Drop not working on a new install of Win 10: After doing an upgrade from Win 7 to 10, I find that the drag & drop function isn't working. I've tried the fixes found here and on several other forums but no joy. I got the download from MS which also loaded the install files on a thumb drive. I then installed using the...