Windows 10: how to draw a simple shape in windows 10 paint

Discus and support how to draw a simple shape in windows 10 paint in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I want to draw a red arrow pointing to a specific place on an image. I'd also like to type some explanatory text next to the arrow. Apparently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SweetTasha, Apr 12, 2019.

1. how to draw a simple shape in windows 10 paint

Hi,

I want to draw a red arrow pointing to a specific place on an image. I'd also like to type some explanatory text next to the arrow. Apparently during my 35 years of working with computer software I haven't mastered the skills to work with Windows Paint.

Here's an image of the shapes and colors panel that I'm working with

how to draw a simple shape in windows 10 paint 9c90108a-26dd-4a5c-8c1c-695faa33488f?upload=true.png

Please tell me what tools to select from this panel.

Thanks. Phil.

:)

SweetTasha, Apr 12, 2019
  2. Nic727 Win User

New version of Paint incoming!

Hi,

A new version of paint was spotted :

http://mspoweruser.com/microsoft-modernizing-paint-windows/

The features I would like to see to make this app more professional :

• Vectors Support and SVG export.
    • Layers
    • Edit text, object and shape already placed.
    • Precision drawing
    • Beautiful curve like with Autodesk Sketchbook where it make perfect curve if you draw very bad.
    • Masking
    It really need to be a kind of alternative to Illustrator, InDesign and Autodesk Sketchbook.

What do you think?

Nic727, Apr 12, 2019
  3. What to do after finishing a drawing/painting?

Hello,

Apology for delayed response,

I would suggest you to follow the methods given below and check.

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the App troubleshooter.

Refer:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

If issue still persists try method 2.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall Fresh paint App.

Follow the steps to uninstall the fresh paint App.

Press Windows key on the keyboard and type Fresh Paint
    in search box.

To uninstall the Fresh Paint app:

• Right click on the Fresh Paint app

• Click on Uninstall.

Once the App gets uninstalled try to reinstall the app and check the issue. You can refer to the following link to install fresh paint.

Fresh Paint:

http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/app/fresh-paint/1926e0a0-5e41-48e1-ba68-be35f2266a03

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows.

Ashish Sondhi, Apr 12, 2019
  4. how to draw a simple shape in windows 10 paint

[Paint 3D] - How to get the size of a 3D item / shape ?

Dear,

I am stuck in the use of paint 3D for a simple reason: I can't find where to get the size of a 3D shape ?

From my researches, no topic has been opened on this.

It is the minimum to know how big is a shape (l*L*h), in pixel or centimeters ? How do we manage this ?

Without this functionality, paint 3D can't be used for any modeling purpose.

Many thanks for your answer

MonsieurSatan, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

how to draw a simple shape in windows 10 paint

1. how to draw a simple shape in windows 10 paint - Similar Threads - draw simple shape

2. How do I increase transparency of a 3D shape in Paint 3D?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I increase transparency of a 3D shape in Paint 3D?: I look for tutorials on YouTube & I can't find one. Can you please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-increase-transparency-of-a-3d-shape-in/2ba826aa-f13b-4a42-b79b-d8d7df226b77
  3. Shapes turning invisible in Paint 3D?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shapes turning invisible in Paint 3D?: I was working on this model for an upcoming game of mine, so I saved it as a 3D model so that I could use it for later. When I saved it, however, it gave me a crash error. It still saved the file, but now when I open it in Paint 3D, it looks like this: You can tell that the...
  4. Shapes turning invisible in Paint 3D?

Shapes turning invisible in Paint 3D?: I was working on this model for an upcoming game of mine, so I saved it as a 3D model so that I could use it for later. When I saved it, however, it gave me a crash error. It still saved the file, but now when I open it in Paint 3D, it looks like this: You can tell that the...
  5. Paint 3D Simple Request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D Simple Request: Hello, I use Paint 3D to make comments and mark-up photos for work. I would like to know why Paint 3D's default save location is where the PREVIOUS project was saved rather than where the current project/image was opened from. Can someone from Paint 3D explain the rationale...
  6. Paint 3D Simple Request

Paint 3D Simple Request: Hello, I use Paint 3D to make comments and mark-up photos for work. I would like to know why Paint 3D's default save location is where the PREVIOUS project was saved rather than where the current project/image was opened from. Can someone from Paint 3D explain the rationale...
  7. Shearing cutting a shape in Paint 3D

Shearing cutting a shape in Paint 3D: I can't find a tool in Paint 3D that shears a shape, for example: [ATTACH] I want to cut the parts of the cylinders behind the surface https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shearing-cutting-a-shape-in-paint-3d/065ced20-06fa-4963-9ab5-581d0b4f7e06
  8. Wanted - very simple drawing software

Wanted - very simple drawing software: I occasionally make tutorials and need to be able to sketch, draw, write etc in B/W to explain things, using my Wacom pen. Windows Ink Workspace does exactly what I want, but has some drawbacks, mainly that it won't run in windowed mode - I need to be able to drag a window...
  9. How do I set 2D shape preferences in paint?

How do I set 2D shape preferences in paint?: How do I set 2D shape preferences in paint? I'm annotating a lot of screenshots in Paint 3D and would like it to hold the settings for the rectangle shape of red 2px. Every time I open a new screenshot it goes back to a black 10px line. Is there any way to set your...
  10. How do I set 2D shape preferences in paint?

How do I set 2D shape preferences in paint?: How do I set 2D shape preferences in paint? I'm annotating a lot of screenshots in Paint 3D and would like it to hold the settings for the rectangle shape of red 2px. Every time I open a new screenshot it goes back to a black 10px line. Is there any way to set your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to draw a shape in paint

2. draw shape in paint

3. how to draw a shape in paint windows 10