Windows 10: how to easily remove yourself from Microsoft family features

Discus and support how to easily remove yourself from Microsoft family features in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Your parents may had give you time limits and filtered some content for you. there is an easy way but it won't always work here are the steps: 1.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Supavich, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Supavich Win User

how to easily remove yourself from Microsoft family features

Your parents may had give you time limits and filtered some content for you. there is an easy way but it won't always work

here are the steps:

1. go to https://account.microsoft.com/family/?fref=coldstartv2&refd=www.google.comjust copy and paste that into the internet

2.click the small profile icon on the top right of your screen

3.press sign out

That's all:

This is a for people under 18

:)

Supavich, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

how to easily remove yourself from Microsoft family features

1. how to easily remove yourself from Microsoft family features - Similar Threads - easily remove yourself

2. Is there a way to remove microsoft family features?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is there a way to remove microsoft family features?: I try to remove this family feature that keeps popping up. Thing is, I'm one of the 'kids' in the family although I'm not a kid. So... I'm kinda having problems with that......
  3. Is there a way to remove microsoft family features?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to remove microsoft family features?: I try to remove this family feature that keeps popping up. Thing is, I'm one of the 'kids' in the family although I'm not a kid. So... I'm kinda having problems with that......
  4. Is there a way to remove microsoft family features?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to remove devices from Microsoft Family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove devices from Microsoft Family: i wont to remove device from Microsoft family. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-devices-from-microsoft-family/29e9e0e2-0e97-476f-bf5b-1f3357b6e283
  6. how to remove devices from Microsoft Family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove devices from Microsoft Family: i wont to remove device from Microsoft family. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-devices-from-microsoft-family/29e9e0e2-0e97-476f-bf5b-1f3357b6e283
  7. How to Remove from Microsoft Family ?

How to Remove from Microsoft Family ?: Hi Community I have never knowingly joined/requested/installed Microsoft Family. Now suddenly, on my Wife's computer - Microsoft Family is blocking FIREFOX. We do not want to use EDGE! She prefers FIREFOX. How do I completely remove Microsoft Family from my and my...
  8. Remove Microsoft family features

Remove Microsoft family features: Hi, For some reason I’ve just recently had an issue that when i try and open Word or Excel, im advised i need to ask an adult in my family if i can use the program. I am the adult and have never had this pop up before. Ive tried removing the children from the family group...
  9. How do I remove Microsoft Family Features from my laptop?

How do I remove Microsoft Family Features from my laptop?: Wanting to know how to remove Microsoft Family Features from my laptop entirely. This has been going on since I bought my laptop. When I want to put an app on the laptop Microsoft family features pops up saying that I have to ask permission even though I am not apart of a...
  10. Remove Family Features From Pro OS!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Family Features From Pro OS!: Windows 7 Pro was a very stable professional operating system because it was simple. Windows 10 Pro is a family OS, full of games & settings for family users... it is NOT professional, at all! I run a small business - DOWNgraded to Windows 10 "pro" from Win7 PRO & I no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to remove yourself from Microsoft family as a child