Windows 10: How to edit context menu?

Discus and support How to edit context menu? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My context menus are already bloated by various software I installed. How do I remove items from there? 12169 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Remian8985, Aug 2, 2015.

1. How to edit context menu?

My context menus are already bloated by various software I installed. How do I remove items from there?

:)

Remian8985, Aug 2, 2015

2. How to Edit the context menu in Windows 10?

I deeply thank you for your efforts. This method (Using Command Prompt (Admin)) solved my problem. How to edit context menu? :)

SrijanSoni, Aug 2, 2015
  3. How to Edit the context menu in Windows 10?

Right click the key on the right and delete.

Restart and see if permissions have been restored.

Of not, you would need to delete one more key, which i would tell you tomorrow-already quitr late.

Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 2, 2015
  4. Moppusan Win User

How to edit context menu?

Moppusan, Aug 22, 2015
  5. Orerockon Win User
Thema:

How to edit context menu?

1. How to edit context menu? - Similar Threads - edit context menu

2. Remove 'Print' and 'Edit' From The Context Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove 'Print' and 'Edit' From The Context Menu: I am looking for a way to remove the Print and Edit commands from the context menu when I right click on photos. I never use either and I already have a lot of items in the menu. Hopefully the screenshot is attached right. It shows you the top of my context menu with the two...
  3. Remove 'Print' and 'Edit' From The Context Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove 'Print' and 'Edit' From The Context Menu: I am looking for a way to remove the Print and Edit commands from the context menu when I right click on photos. I never use either and I already have a lot of items in the menu. Hopefully the screenshot is attached right. It shows you the top of my context menu with the two...
  4. Is there a way to edit the right-click context menu for images?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to edit the right-click context menu for images?: https://puu.sh/GuB4M/6aee1a187e.png Would really love to remove "Create a new video", "Edit with Photos", "Edit with Paint 3D", and "Set as desktop background" since I never use any of those. submitted by /u/NostalgiaSchmaltz [link] [comments]...
  5. [Help] edit context menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Help] edit context menu: https://i.imgur.com/gNs7hkRr.jpg Win10 context menu. Pls help. How do I edit the "delete" function location and remove the "email image" function from the context menus ? I keep deleting when I want to rename and emailing images when I want to save. I tried regedit but...
  6. How to remove 'edit' option from context menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove 'edit' option from context menu?: I find the edit option really annoying and useless. Is there any way to remove it? Running Windows 10 Pro 149245
  7. How can I edit a shellex label on context menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I edit a shellex label on context menu?: I'd like to change the text of a context menu: [img] I know also the exact ShellEx that added it including its CLSID... Is there a way to change those labels or are them hard-coded somewhere in the ShellEx dll itself? Already tried a bunch of apps to edit shell extensions...
  8. Context menu edit

Context menu edit: Good afternoon I would like to ask for advice on how to edit the folder context menu in Windows 10 x64 build 1803, do I need 3rd party software ?, thank you. 117739
  9. How to change of context menu ?

How to change of context menu ?: Hi, Is there any way to change the right click menu from white to black ? As you can see in the picture the right click menu is white and i cannot find the reg key to change the color to black *cry Or if anyone has some thing i can install to change the color then i...
  10. How to remove 'Edit' and 'Print' from the context menu for images?

How to remove 'Edit' and 'Print' from the context menu for images?: How to remove 'Edit' and 'Print' from the context menu for images? 26662