Windows 10: How to Edit Posts

Discus and support How to Edit Posts in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After a post is sent, how can I go back to edit it? Thanks, Jerry... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jerry8AB, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Jerry8AB Win User

How to Edit Posts

After a post is sent, how can I go back to edit it?

Thanks,

Jerry

:)

Jerry8AB, Dec 4, 2018
  2. DrPepper Win User

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Dec 4, 2018
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 4, 2018
  4. trt740 Win User

How to Edit Posts

Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

How to Edit Posts

1. How to Edit Posts - Similar Threads - Edit Posts

2. I do not see a password for Wifi in both Windows 10 and 11 Home edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I do not see a password for Wifi in both Windows 10 and 11 Home edition: Good afternoon, dear representatives.I encountered a problem of not finding passwords for the WiFi that I typed.It was working and showing up until some update; can this function be restored somehow?I will wait for your reply.P.S. Previous visibility could be obtained using:...
  3. Between this POST Windows Editions which is better for gaming ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Between this POST Windows Editions which is better for gaming ?: Between Windows 10 Enterprise 2021 LTSC, Windows 10 Enterprise 2021 LTSC N, Windows 11 Home, Windows 11 Home N, Windows 11 Home Single Language, Windows 11 Pro and Windows 11 Pro N...
  4. Between this POST Windows Editions which is better for gaming ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Between this POST Windows Editions which is better for gaming ?: Between Windows 10 Enterprise 2021 LTSC, Windows 10 Enterprise 2021 LTSC N, Windows 11 Home, Windows 11 Home N, Windows 11 Home Single Language, Windows 11 Pro and Windows 11 Pro N...
  5. i want to post how to get back so can you send me a link to switch our windows pro edition...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i want to post how to get back so can you send me a link to switch our windows pro edition...: hihtiktyoliu;lpio[opppppppppppppppp[-p][[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-post-how-to-get-back-so-can-you-send-me/6a1195d6-51e3-4215-9c93-e59a952a4368
  6. [HELP] I need to remove/edit an old post I posted here on the Microsoft Community forum...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    [HELP] I need to remove/edit an old post I posted here on the Microsoft Community forum...: FAO the Microsoft Community official support staff, It has come to my attention that an old post of mine has a screenshot in it that contains some sensitive information that needs to be removed a photo of a teacher and some children. I need to remove the image, but the post...
  7. Why is it so damn hard to connect 2 computers on my network??? Edit: post got removed cause...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is it so damn hard to connect 2 computers on my network??? Edit: post got removed cause...: I have a pc tower and a laptop. Both have windows 10 pro, version 1909, both have 2 hard drives (with windows on C on both). Why is it so freaking hard to get them to see each other??? I've tried everything I can find online & I see that this is a common pain in the ass...
  8. Can anyone please tell me how to edit and save and delete my posts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can anyone please tell me how to edit and save and delete my posts: how to edit and save and delete my posts so that I don't irritate any of you guys! I need the simplest solution,,cause im kind of a slow learner. how bout the possibility that any one would sort of MENTOR me? I don't really expect many answers but try anyway ! but I am 64 yrs...
  9. Bought Minecraft Windows Edition and it posted to bank account but I have no transaction ID

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought Minecraft Windows Edition and it posted to bank account but I have no transaction ID: Bought Minecraft Windows Edition and it posted to my credit bank account but I did not receive a verification email to set up my account, nor did Mojang send me any proof of purchase. When trying to download the game, I needed to click on "which computer" the game was being...
  10. How to edit my post in Microsoft community

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to edit my post in Microsoft community: when I clicked on the edit option to edit a question I asked in this community nothing happened please advise ***Original title: edit ***...