Windows 10: How to edit Registry for another User in Windows 10

Discus and support How to edit Registry for another User in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Have you ever pondered over the question of how to modify the Registry settings of other Users in Windows 10? Well, Window users can edit and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 9, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

How to edit Registry for another User in Windows 10

WinClub, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Easo Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Have you cleaned up registry? User lists are saved there too.

Easo, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Registry editing

Hello,

This issue may have occurred after one of the following situations:

• You upgrade the Windows operating system.
    • You install or uninstall CD or DVD recording programs.
    • You uninstall Microsoft Digital Image.

Given that, we suggest performing the methods in this article:
    Your CD or DVD drive is not recognized by Windows or other programs
    The resolutions that are listed in that article may help solve some instances but not all instances of this problem.

Important:This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow
    these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, refer to the following Microsoft Knowledge Base
    article.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Good idea actually, happen to know any reference points of where they maybe? I've done standard registry cleaners, the non invasive ones, but they didn't seem to catch it.

Zakin, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

1. How to edit Registry for another User in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - edit Registry another

2. File is locked for editing by "another user"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File is locked for editing by "another user": Users reported that files are locked for editing by "another user", but actually no one is using those files.We are using the NetApp OnTapp File server and they said that it is not a storage issue.How can we solve the issue?...
  3. Editing the registry

in Windows 10 Support
    Editing the registry: I migrated from win7 to win10 using the in-place method MS recommends. But as a result of that the registry is full of entries for programs that were removed years ago. What I want to do is just remove them; edit them out. I know the best way to remove them is to begin again...
  4. Editing the registry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Editing the registry: I need to edit the registry to remove/expunge residual program entries after an un-install and clean-up. Background I upgraded from win7 to win10, and noted that installed apps several versions of VideoStudio failed on the 2nd and subsequent execution on win10. I've...
  5. How to edit the Registry using Command Prompt in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to edit the Registry using Command Prompt in Windows 10: [ATTACH]The Windows Registry is a database of information, settings, options, and other values for software and hardware installed on all versions of Microsoft Windows operating systems. When a program is installed, a new […] This article How to edit the Registry using...
  6. How do I edit the registry

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I edit the registry: How do I edit the registry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/c5a2a9db-cb0e-4447-aa9a-72474fe78cde
  7. Registry Edit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Registry Edit: I deleted something from registry edit. Im not too sure what, it was along the lines of Tab- or Tablet- because i was going through getting rid of anything that could be causing errors for my new tablet drivers. But now im getting a flashing screen, and white icons (or no...
  8. registry editer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    registry editer: the only place I can find it is in system configuration, under tools and cannot remove it!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-editer/26358bbd-5cec-46d7-bab8-36f6bc7afb9f
  9. Editing the Registry in Windows 10 for User profile service failed the logon, user profile...

Editing the Registry in Windows 10 for User profile service failed the logon, user profile...: I was following the instructions from Microsoft on how to edit the registry for the user profile service failed logon and have an issue. there are three folders in the ProfileList and two that end in .bak. Which one should I change? Should I delete one? I have been trying...
  10. The document is locked for editing by another user problem

The document is locked for editing by another user problem: Hi all I have a problem where one of our users cannot always see the name of another user that currently has a file open that they also want to edit. When the user receives the message "The document is locked for editing by another user" if the message displays the username...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to edit another user registry