Windows 10: How to edit Registry for another User in Windows 10

Discus and support How to edit Registry for another User in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Have you ever pondered over the question of how to modify the Registry settings of other Users in Windows 10? Well, Window users can edit and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 9, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

How to edit Registry for another User in Windows 10

WinClub, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Easo Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Have you cleaned up registry? User lists are saved there too.

Easo, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Michelle Vil Win User
    Registry editing

Hello,

This issue may have occurred after one of the following situations:

• You upgrade the Windows operating system.
    • You install or uninstall CD or DVD recording programs.
    • You uninstall Microsoft Digital Image.

Given that, we suggest performing the methods in this article:
    Your CD or DVD drive is not recognized by Windows or other programs
    The resolutions that are listed in that article may help solve some instances but not all instances of this problem.

Important:This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow
    these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, refer to the following Microsoft Knowledge Base
    article.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Good idea actually, happen to know any reference points of where they maybe? I've done standard registry cleaners, the non invasive ones, but they didn't seem to catch it.

Zakin, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

1. How to edit Registry for another User in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - edit Registry another

2. how to partition my Windows 10 PC to have another user

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to partition my Windows 10 PC to have another user: I have a new PC with windows 10 and I would like to know how to allow another user * Moved from Insider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-to-partition-my-windows-10-pc-to-have-another/8e9e1b40-6c4c-496b-a673-3caa767494dd"
  3. Edit registry on a mounted wim

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edit registry on a mounted wim: Can anybody tell me how to modify the registry on a mounted wim? I keep getting Access denied. This is the command I am using: reg load hkey_local_machine\software c:\test\offline\windows\system32\config\software We have Windows 10 64 bit Enterprise edition. 92826
  4. How to Transfer User Profile to Another User

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to Transfer User Profile to Another User: Is there a way to create a new users account on the same PC such that it will have access to the same program and document files as an existing users account? Local Users Administrator, DISABLED, Member of Administrators DefaultAccount , DISABLED, Member of Users Guest,...
  5. how to Uninstall an app installed with another user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to Uninstall an app installed with another user: Yesterday I had a problem with my current user, and to solve it I had to create another user account in windows. But now, my game "Quantum Break" that I had registered with the other user no longer appears as installed in windows. All applications are fine except the game....
  6. How to take into effect to a registry editing by command line script

How to take into effect to a registry editing by command line script: How to take into effect to a registry editing which modifies HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced, by command line / script ? anyone know how to take it into effect with restarting OS, or sign it out and login it back.. thanks in...
  7. Syncing windows 10 Calendar with another user

Syncing windows 10 Calendar with another user: HI I am trying to set up a shared calendar with my wife using outlook.com. We each have individual calendars on our outlook.com accounts. I have successfully shared my calendar with her as co-owner and this seems to work but only if she posts to my calendar when making...
  8. Administrator Access for Registry Edit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Administrator Access for Registry Edit: I need to make two registry edits to change my 3G/4G connection to non-metered (since I get unlimited data and hate the Outlook 2016 metered connection warning). When I tried to make the registry edit, it said I needed administrative privileges. My account is an...
  9. Cant Edit or Write to Registry

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cant Edit or Write to Registry: I have been working with windows 10 X64 PRO for a little bit now. I can still not figure out why my scripts (.vbs) or .exe that I push to or use on my domain machines will not edit or create keys in the registry. The only way i can do it is to full kill UAC then reboot then...
  10. Cannot edit registry

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot edit registry: Hello. I can't edit anything in the registry. I searched on a solution and all I could find was people saying to change the permissions, which I have done, but it still won't let me edit anything, the same error message pops up as before. Can anyone help please? 103715