Windows 10: How to edit Registry to switch the accessibility of a laptop's keyboard in windows 10?

Discus and support How to edit Registry to switch the accessibility of a laptop's keyboard in windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am searching a way that I can disable my laptop's keyboard after the laptop has connected a external keyboard and I can enable the laptop's keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by amon_qsq, Mar 2, 2019.

1. amon_qsq Win User

How to edit Registry to switch the accessibility of a laptop's keyboard in windows 10?

I am searching a way that I can disable my laptop's keyboard after the laptop has connected a external keyboard and I can enable the laptop's keyboard before I disconnect the external keyboard.

I just got that editting Registry is working, but I don't know how safely edit the Registry. Anyone can teach me how to edit the Registry or help me code a bat file to edit the Registry.

:)

amon_qsq, Mar 2, 2019

2. how do I disable on screen keyboard in windows 10 ?

This does NOT work as there is no option to disable the virtual keyboard in Ease of Access

Windows 10 Pro

Build no: 10586.1007

Ver: 1511

This **** VIRTUAL KEYBOARD is a major pain in the ass!

Is there a registry edit that can kill it, PERMANENTLY

Thank You (I hope)

DavidSheedy, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 2, 2019
  4. How to edit Registry to switch the accessibility of a laptop's keyboard in windows 10?

Registry editing

Hello,

This issue may have occurred after one of the following situations:

• You upgrade the Windows operating system.
    • You install or uninstall CD or DVD recording programs.
    • You uninstall Microsoft Digital Image.

Given that, we suggest performing the methods in this article:
    Your CD or DVD drive is not recognized by Windows or other programs
    The resolutions that are listed in that article may help solve some instances but not all instances of this problem.

Important:This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow
    these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, refer to the following Microsoft Knowledge Base
    article.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

How to edit Registry to switch the accessibility of a laptop's keyboard in windows 10?

1. How to edit Registry to switch the accessibility of a laptop's keyboard in windows 10? - Similar Threads - edit Registry switch

2. Editing the registry

in Windows 10 Support
    Editing the registry: I migrated from win7 to win10 using the in-place method MS recommends. But as a result of that the registry is full of entries for programs that were removed years ago. What I want to do is just remove them; edit them out. I know the best way to remove them is to begin again...
  3. Editing the registry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Editing the registry: I need to edit the registry to remove/expunge residual program entries after an un-install and clean-up. Background I upgraded from win7 to win10, and noted that installed apps several versions of VideoStudio failed on the 2nd and subsequent execution on win10. I've...
  4. How to edit the Registry using Command Prompt in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to edit the Registry using Command Prompt in Windows 10: [ATTACH]The Windows Registry is a database of information, settings, options, and other values for software and hardware installed on all versions of Microsoft Windows operating systems. When a program is installed, a new […] This article How to edit the Registry using...
  5. Switching Windows 10 editions?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switching Windows 10 editions?: Bought this computer without knowing it had only a trial version of Enterprise which is now expired. I'm looking to buy a Windows 10 Pro key and switch to that, but I'm not sure if I'll need to reinstall my OS and if so, what that entails. Help if possible, thanks! submitted...
  6. Registry Edit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Registry Edit: I deleted something from registry edit. Im not too sure what, it was along the lines of Tab- or Tablet- because i was going through getting rid of anything that could be causing errors for my new tablet drivers. But now im getting a flashing screen, and white icons (or no...
  7. registry editer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    registry editer: the only place I can find it is in system configuration, under tools and cannot remove it!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-editer/26358bbd-5cec-46d7-bab8-36f6bc7afb9f
  8. How to switch free the accessibility of a laptop's keyboard in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to switch free the accessibility of a laptop's keyboard in windows 10?: Specifically, I am searching a way that I can disable my laptop's keyboard after the laptop has connected a external keyboard and I can enable the laptop's keyboard before I disconnect the external keyboard. It doesn't matter how complex the way would be....
  9. How to edit Registry for another User in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to edit Registry for another User in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Have you ever pondered over the question of how to modify the Registry settings of other Users in Windows 10? Well, Window users can edit and make changes to the registry settings for only the user account that is currently [...] This post How to edit Registry for...
  10. Administrator Access for Registry Edit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Administrator Access for Registry Edit: I need to make two registry edits to change my 3G/4G connection to non-metered (since I get unlimited data and hate the Outlook 2016 metered connection warning). When I tried to make the registry edit, it said I needed administrative privileges. My account is an...