Windows 10: How to edit the Bitlocker login Screen

Discus and support How to edit the Bitlocker login Screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; is it possible to edit the bitlocker login screen with custom background (black) and words? submitted by /u/jerlyd88 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jerlyd88, Apr 11, 2021.

1. How to edit the Bitlocker login Screen

is it possible to edit the bitlocker login screen with custom background (black) and words?

submitted by /u/jerlyd88
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jerlyd88, Apr 11, 2021
  2. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Apr 11, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 11, 2021
  4. rmanasa Win User

How to edit the Bitlocker login Screen

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

How to edit the Bitlocker login Screen

1. How to edit the Bitlocker login Screen - Similar Threads - edit Bitlocker login

2. Edit Bitlocker login Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edit Bitlocker login Screen: is it possible to edit/customize the bitlocker login screen with custom background black and words? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edit-bitlocker-login-screen/7e966722-a76a-4bf0-a4e1-2b927c903442
  3. Login always asks for bitlocker

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login always asks for bitlocker: Every time I turn on my computer I have to put the bitlocker key. After that, it always says my pin isn't set up when it is and forces me to log into my Microsoft account, just so it can ask me "are you sure you want to set up a pin when you have one". This has happened the...
  4. How to rename login screen login prompt

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to rename login screen login prompt: I have a computer that has a duplicate "Other User" login prompt. We have a global policy that puts four login options ,but the issue isn't getting corrected after I run ggpupdate /force. The prompts should say: Other User Password Local or Domain Account Smart Card...
  5. How to Bootup to Login Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Bootup to Login Screen: Hello, Re: Dell Inspiron 3670, Intel Core, i5. Windows Home 10, 1803 First, my computer takes almost 2 minutes to bootup. During the bootup process first it goes to the Dell logo screen then to the login screen. Is there anything I can do to make my computer bootup to...
  6. Blank Login Screen Minecraft Education Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Login Screen Minecraft Education Edition: When i try to login to the minecraft education edition it wont load the login page it will show a blank page i tried everything restarting computer, changing default browsers, safe mode, waiting really long, even disabling filters none of those options worked for me also if i...
  7. Blank Login Screen On Minecraft Education Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Login Screen On Minecraft Education Edition: When i try to login to the minecraft education edition it wont load the login page it will show a blank page i tried everything restarting computer, changing default browsers, safe mode, waiting really long none of those options worked for me also if i had to tell you in...
  8. How secure is the login screen?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How secure is the login screen?: Hi. I run bitlocker on my system, so everytime I boot the system up, It requires bitlocker. However I often leave my computer with only the Windows login screen showing, which requires a password. If my laptop was seized by authorities for example, while the system was still...
  9. Asking for Bitlocker recovery key on login

Asking for Bitlocker recovery key on login: So I was playing with BIOS settings for reformatting my laptop and reinstalling Windows using bootable USB drive. I didn't succeed and I probably did something stupid. Now I'm not able to login into my laptop. It's asking me for bitlocker recovery key on both disabled and...
  10. How To Skip BitLocker Screen Whenever Computer Is Restarted

How To Skip BitLocker Screen Whenever Computer Is Restarted: How can I skip the BitLocker screen ( https://www.windowscentral.com/sites...rd-startup.jpg ) whenever I Restart the computer? Whenever I restart the computer, that implies that I'm still the user at the computer, so I don't have to go through the small annoyance of...