Windows 10: How to edit Windows categories?

Discus and support How to edit Windows categories? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, some time ago I went wild in Outlook, creating many categories that I now find irrelevant. I am now looking for a way to edit the category list.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wpryan, Dec 6, 2018.

1. wpryan Win User

How to edit Windows categories?

Hello, some time ago I went wild in Outlook, creating many categories that I now find irrelevant. I am now looking for a way to edit the category list. It seems that the category list is shared across Windows, not just Outlook (or Office applications). Where does this list reside, and how does one edit it?

:)

wpryan, Dec 6, 2018

2. Delete categories

I would have thought the steps to be similar to Outlook 2003. Use the help button and search for how to edit the Master Category list.

Linley Meslier, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Delete categories

Editing categories in the Master Category list does nothing to eliminate categories on WM6 devices. The old, unused categories remain resident on the device. I don't know why MS removed the capacity to edit categories that was present WCE prior to WM5.

smpratt02030, Dec 6, 2018
  4. How to edit Windows categories?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

How to edit Windows categories?

1. How to edit Windows categories? - Similar Threads - edit categories

2. Mass Minecraft Education Edition World Hosting/Joining Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mass Minecraft Education Edition World Hosting/Joining Error: Hello Helpers,My school Friend and I were trying to join my Minecraft Education Edition world and when I started and hosted world it had no errors that I could see. When my friend entered the code there were no visible errors until we realised that the loading screen was...
  3. Mass Minecraft Education Edition World Hosting/Joining Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mass Minecraft Education Edition World Hosting/Joining Error: Hello Helpers,My school Friend and I were trying to join my Minecraft Education Edition world and when I started and hosted world it had no errors that I could see. When my friend entered the code there were no visible errors until we realised that the loading screen was...
  4. Likely purchase info error preventing download of other edition of Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Likely purchase info error preventing download of other edition of Minecraft: I had purchased the Minecraft Bedrock & Java edition package through the Minecraft Launcher window and have managed to successfully download the Bedrock version. However, there is no option to download the Java version... my Microsoft store account does not appear to have...
  5. Likely purchase info error preventing download of other edition of Minecraft

Likely purchase info error preventing download of other edition of Minecraft: I had purchased the Minecraft Bedrock & Java edition package through the Minecraft Launcher window and have managed to successfully download the Bedrock version. However, there is no option to download the Java version... my Microsoft store account does not appear to have...
  6. I do not have the Edit button in Proprieties->Security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have the Edit button in Proprieties->Security: As title suggest, I do not have the Edit button in the Security tab of Proprieties of any app, even though I am administrator. But if I create another user I get that button. What can I do?...
  7. I do not have the Edit button in Proprieties->Security

I do not have the Edit button in Proprieties->Security: As title suggest, I do not have the Edit button in the Security tab of Proprieties of any app, even though I am administrator. But if I create another user I get that button. What can I do?...
  8. Delete OS X Disk Utility All People Category Video Editing YouTube

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete OS X Disk Utility All People Category Video Editing YouTube: Tffddj6ugyftfugduyjtufyjdhjdt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-os-x-disk-utility-all-people-category-video/20cb382c-a8a6-4bd3-9c5d-e5abe3e85db2
  9. Delete OS X Disk Utility All People Category Video Editing YouTube

Delete OS X Disk Utility All People Category Video Editing YouTube: Tffddj6ugyftfugduyjtufyjdhjdt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-os-x-disk-utility-all-people-category-video/20cb382c-a8a6-4bd3-9c5d-e5abe3e85db2
  10. How to edit Windows categories?

in Browsers and Email
    How to edit Windows categories?: Hello, some time ago I went wild in Outlook, creating many categories that I now find irrelevant. I am now looking for a way to edit the category list. It seems that the category list is shared across Windows, not just Outlook (or Office applications). Where does this list...