Windows 10: How to edit Windows categories?

Discus and support How to edit Windows categories? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, some time ago I went wild in Outlook, creating many categories that I now find irrelevant. I am now looking for a way to edit the category list.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wpryan, Dec 6, 2018.

1. wpryan Win User

How to edit Windows categories?

Hello, some time ago I went wild in Outlook, creating many categories that I now find irrelevant. I am now looking for a way to edit the category list. It seems that the category list is shared across Windows, not just Outlook (or Office applications). Where does this list reside, and how does one edit it?

:)

wpryan, Dec 6, 2018

2. Delete categories

I would have thought the steps to be similar to Outlook 2003. Use the help button and search for how to edit the Master Category list.

Linley Meslier, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Delete categories

Editing categories in the Master Category list does nothing to eliminate categories on WM6 devices. The old, unused categories remain resident on the device. I don't know why MS removed the capacity to edit categories that was present WCE prior to WM5.

smpratt02030, Dec 6, 2018
  4. How to edit Windows categories?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

How to edit Windows categories?

1. How to edit Windows categories? - Similar Threads - edit categories

2. ATI HD 5770 MAC EDITION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ATI HD 5770 MAC EDITION: Hello everyone I have hp 6300 microtower And i have ati hd 5770 mac edition graphics card Does my graphics card is compatible to my motherboard? It will work ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ati-hd-5770-mac-edition/64b1cbc5-6b38-430a-bff1-6fd08a36046d
  3. Edit DOB

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edit DOB: I am trying to correct my account date of birth but whe I click on change date of Birth I can’t edit. Does anyway know of this kind of problem and how to correct this? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edit-dob/93ad067c-6f4f-4b35-9363-4b046c10ef03
  4. Adobe digital editions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe digital editions: Once again the latest download from MS has caused my Adobe Digital Editions to stop allowing my ereader from opening library books. Latest download was Version 1809 x 64 - KB4489899. Library books can be downloaded to the adobe and then downloaded to the kobo ereader but...
  5. SQL Server Mgmt Studio won't allow me to edit my existing views.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SQL Server Mgmt Studio won't allow me to edit my existing views.: It acts like it saves the changes, but when I logoff and then go back later the changes are gone. I began having this issue about a week ago, and I have looked everywhere trying to figure this out and I have Payroll deadlines to meet. HELP!...
  6. Window 10 new smartphone edition?

Window 10 new smartphone edition?: I've hear people talking about Microsoft will make a new edition of window 10 OS for winddow 10 smartphone users. The new edition can be compatible with Android OS, therefor users can benefit downloading more Android APPs to enjoy in their window 10 smart phone. Is this...
  7. Can anyone edit the program written in print dialog upto print

Can anyone edit the program written in print dialog upto print: I want to edit the print dialog in windows pc is it possible to edit the functions and write a program in between printdialog and print call function. If it is possible please guide me how to edit the programs in that particular section....
  8. How to install Minecraft Education Edition?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to install Minecraft Education Edition?: Please help me to install Minecraft Education Edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-minecraft-education-edition/44280338-0aef-48de-8975-c652fa1cd985"
  9. how to install fligth simulator x gold edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to install fligth simulator x gold edition: Hello everyone. I have a problem in my laptop. I had to do cleaning in my laptop and had the game fligth simulator x gold edition installed with windows 10, but it deleted. I already tried to install it again, I put the activation key, I followed all the steps but not intall...
  10. How to edit Windows categories?

in Browsers and Email
    How to edit Windows categories?: Hello, some time ago I went wild in Outlook, creating many categories that I now find irrelevant. I am now looking for a way to edit the category list. It seems that the category list is shared across Windows, not just Outlook (or Office applications). Where does this list...