Windows 10: How to edit Windows categories?

Discus and support How to edit Windows categories? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, some time ago I went wild in Outlook, creating many categories that I now find irrelevant. I am now looking for a way to edit the category list.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wpryan, Dec 6, 2018.

1. wpryan Win User

How to edit Windows categories?

Hello, some time ago I went wild in Outlook, creating many categories that I now find irrelevant. I am now looking for a way to edit the category list. It seems that the category list is shared across Windows, not just Outlook (or Office applications). Where does this list reside, and how does one edit it?

:)

wpryan, Dec 6, 2018

2. Delete categories

I would have thought the steps to be similar to Outlook 2003. Use the help button and search for how to edit the Master Category list.

Linley Meslier, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Delete categories

Editing categories in the Master Category list does nothing to eliminate categories on WM6 devices. The old, unused categories remain resident on the device. I don't know why MS removed the capacity to edit categories that was present WCE prior to WM5.

smpratt02030, Dec 6, 2018
  4. How to edit Windows categories?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

How to edit Windows categories?

1. How to edit Windows categories? - Similar Threads - edit categories

2. editing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    editing: I am trying to edit a document but it's all bundle up overlapping. How can i fix that so that i can edit? Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/editing/09a06083-6a4b-4df5-8a9e-b21dd818c4c5
  3. editing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    editing: I am trying to edit a document but it's all bundle up overlapping. How can i fix that so that i can edit? Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/editing/09a06083-6a4b-4df5-8a9e-b21dd818c4c5
  4. how to i update my windows 10 to anniversary edition .....i tried to check for updates but...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to i update my windows 10 to anniversary edition .....i tried to check for updates but...: i tried to check for updates but it did not show up....so what do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-i-update-my-windows-10-to-anniversary/d1da4644-95f9-4566-a38c-53aaf49c73fd
  5. how to i update my windows 10 to anniversary edition .....i tried to check for updates but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to i update my windows 10 to anniversary edition .....i tried to check for updates but...: i tried to check for updates but it did not show up....so what do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-i-update-my-windows-10-to-anniversary/d1da4644-95f9-4566-a38c-53aaf49c73fd
  6. how to i update my windows 10 to anniversary edition .....i tried to check for updates but...

7. Microsoft Family Safety correctly tracks usage of Minecraft Java Edition but does not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Safety correctly tracks usage of Minecraft Java Edition but does not...: We are using Microsoft family to limit the time our son spends playing Minecraft Java Edition and also using Discord. His usage of both programs is being accurately tracked, and his access to discord is cut off when the time limit expires, but the same does not happen for...
  8. Microsoft Family Safety correctly tracks usage of Minecraft Java Edition but does not...

Microsoft Family Safety correctly tracks usage of Minecraft Java Edition but does not...: We are using Microsoft family to limit the time our son spends playing Minecraft Java Edition and also using Discord. His usage of both programs is being accurately tracked, and his access to discord is cut off when the time limit expires, but the same does not happen for...
  9. My minecraft bedrock edition isn't claimable even though I bought minecraft in 2016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft bedrock edition isn't claimable even though I bought minecraft in 2016: Hello, I know this is a somewhat common question because the original claim link is expired for getting bedrock edition if you bought minecraft before 2018, but I saw on a few forums that the only way to get a link since the public link was closed down was to email mojang....
  10. How to edit Windows categories?

in Browsers and Email
    How to edit Windows categories?: Hello, some time ago I went wild in Outlook, creating many categories that I now find irrelevant. I am now looking for a way to edit the category list. It seems that the category list is shared across Windows, not just Outlook (or Office applications). Where does this list...