Windows 10: How to edit Windows categories?

Discus and support How to edit Windows categories? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, some time ago I went wild in Outlook, creating many categories that I now find irrelevant. I am now looking for a way to edit the category list.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wpryan, Dec 6, 2018.

1. wpryan Win User

How to edit Windows categories?

Hello, some time ago I went wild in Outlook, creating many categories that I now find irrelevant. I am now looking for a way to edit the category list. It seems that the category list is shared across Windows, not just Outlook (or Office applications). Where does this list reside, and how does one edit it?

:)

wpryan, Dec 6, 2018

2. Delete categories

I would have thought the steps to be similar to Outlook 2003. Use the help button and search for how to edit the Master Category list.

Linley Meslier, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Delete categories

Editing categories in the Master Category list does nothing to eliminate categories on WM6 devices. The old, unused categories remain resident on the device. I don't know why MS removed the capacity to edit categories that was present WCE prior to WM5.

smpratt02030, Dec 6, 2018
  4. How to edit Windows categories?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

How to edit Windows categories?

1. How to edit Windows categories? - Similar Threads - edit categories

2. I reedemed my minecraft windows 10 edition game code but it doesnt let me download and the...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I reedemed my minecraft windows 10 edition game code but it doesnt let me download and the...: Can someone please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reedemed-my-minecraft-windows-10-edition-game/0f6978d8-a4c4-4171-83fd-c48c00153b28"
  3. Forza Horizon 3 standard edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 standard edition: Wie kann ich das spiel runterladen Habe versucht aber kriege nach - auf meinem Gerät installieren - nur ein weisses Windows-Fenster !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-3-standard-edition/37f45add-b019-45dd-bda0-eb36091157ee
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashing when joining servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashing when joining servers: So I just upgraded from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Education. When I try to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, it installed fine. Then I created a world and it ran fine too. But whenever I try to join a server, the screen would just go black for a moment then it'll...
  5. Can you shut off automatic windows update restarts in home edition / professional?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can you shut off automatic windows update restarts in home edition / professional?: Hello, I have windows 10 home edition. From my understanding there is no way for the user to prevent automatic restarts of the computer due to windows updates? I usually have programs running overnight and lose all my data when my computer automatically restarts. Does windows...
  6. When editing models with 3D Builder it introduces corruption causing merge and repair...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When editing models with 3D Builder it introduces corruption causing merge and repair...: Does Microsoft have a solution for the corruption introduced into edited models by 3D Builder? Just in case you're not aware of the problem, here's how it works... I created a some models in 3D Builder. [ATTACH] I would have used 3D Builder to print them, but it...
  7. FSX - I had windows 10 installed on my computer and FSX Enterprise edition does not want to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX - I had windows 10 installed on my computer and FSX Enterprise edition does not want to...: After deleting FSX from my PC, I tried to re-install the program but in the first few seconds, I was presented with a question which had 2 options for me, and whatever choice I made, the program instal halted and sent me back to the start. Can you tell me how to get past...
  8. Windows creator edition

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows creator edition: I keep getting a blue screen it just has a arrow and a power symbol and press he arrow press the arrow and it just reboots https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-creator-edition/b21a1c5b-4b61-4e48-9063-5abd1143e79e
  9. DVD drive not working correctly in newly installed Windows 10 Home edition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD drive not working correctly in newly installed Windows 10 Home edition: Did a successful full install of windows 10 Home using a bootable disk to an Acer Aspire 6930 Laptop. The OS loaded correctly. Device Manager shows all drivers loaded correctly except for Nuvoton CIR Transceiver and that is not being used. The problem is that the when a...
  10. How to edit Windows categories?

in Browsers and Email
    How to edit Windows categories?: Hello, some time ago I went wild in Outlook, creating many categories that I now find irrelevant. I am now looking for a way to edit the category list. It seems that the category list is shared across Windows, not just Outlook (or Office applications). Where does this list...