Windows 10: How to edit Windows categories?

Discus and support How to edit Windows categories? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, some time ago I went wild in Outlook, creating many categories that I now find irrelevant. I am now looking for a way to edit the category list.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by wpryan, Dec 6, 2018.

1. wpryan Win User

How to edit Windows categories?

Hello, some time ago I went wild in Outlook, creating many categories that I now find irrelevant. I am now looking for a way to edit the category list. It seems that the category list is shared across Windows, not just Outlook (or Office applications). Where does this list reside, and how does one edit it?

:)

wpryan, Dec 6, 2018

2. Delete categories

I would have thought the steps to be similar to Outlook 2003. Use the help button and search for how to edit the Master Category list.

Linley Meslier, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Delete categories

Editing categories in the Master Category list does nothing to eliminate categories on WM6 devices. The old, unused categories remain resident on the device. I don't know why MS removed the capacity to edit categories that was present WCE prior to WM5.

smpratt02030, Dec 6, 2018
  4. How to edit Windows categories?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

How to edit Windows categories?

1. How to edit Windows categories? - Similar Threads - edit categories

2. Minecraft JAVA edition launches but freezes a second after the window opens and gets stuck...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft JAVA edition launches but freezes a second after the window opens and gets stuck...: Hi, I need help with a problem with a game, I feel like this game doesn't work because of my computer's sake as I uninstalled it reinstalled 3 times and uninstalled and reinstalled java 1 time. So here is my story one day I was playing with forge 1.7.10 in a massive mod...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Full Game Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Full Game Issues: I purchased Minecraft quite a while ago and switched to the Windows 10 Edition (via the code given by Mojang) back on 10/1/2017. After a factory reset, I had to reinstall, however, it won't let me sign in within the game (yes, I am signed in to Xbox Live with the account I...
  4. Windows 10 Photos. How can I edit out red eye?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Photos. How can I edit out red eye?: I have Windows 10 with Photos installed. I like the organization and editing capability but I cannot figure out how to remove red eye. Previous software in Windows allowed to remove it by pointing and clicking....
  5. Need to reinstall the program of Windows 10 Pro 64-bit edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need to reinstall the program of Windows 10 Pro 64-bit edition: What I would like to know before doing to reformat the hard drive and reinstall the operating system of Windows 10 Pro 64-bit edition. Should I write down my activation key from Settings > System > About folder. But am not sure which one to write down and all I see are two....
  6. Editing Outlook autofill file NK2

Editing Outlook autofill file NK2: Some time ago I found an app called NK2Edit which allowed one to edit the file Outlook creates of email addresses used to save having to type them again in future. The file is filename.nk2. While trying to edit my current file I am finding that although I can edit the file...
  7. windows 10 home edition upgrade to windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 home edition upgrade to windows 10 pro: is this free from Microsoft to upgrade to windows 10 pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-edition-upgrade-to-windows-10-pro/c9893eb5-b3aa-4a0b-af96-0ee27f5f795f
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise Edition Install Failing in vmWare Fusion 11 - "Windows cannot find...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise Edition Install Failing in vmWare Fusion 11 - "Windows cannot find...: Windows 10 Enterprise Edition Install Failing Using vmWare Fusion 11 on Mac Operating System - Mojave During setup get the following error: "Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms" Any ideas? Downloaded Windows 10 Enterprise Edition evaluation copy...
  9. Windows 10 Home edition 64 bit Photo app causing system freeze

Windows 10 Home edition 64 bit Photo app causing system freeze: So windows app called photos(app for viewing jpg jpeg png) pre installed on windows is causing crash to my system. Every time i leave my laptop on but not using it every 10 minutes it freezes and i need to Hard Reset my laptop. I got that conclusion by leaving my laptop on...
  10. How to edit Windows categories?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to edit Windows categories?: Hello, some time ago I went wild in Outlook, creating many categories that I now find irrelevant. I am now looking for a way to edit the category list. It seems that the category list is shared across Windows, not just Outlook (or Office applications). Where does this list...