Windows 10: How to edit Windows categories?

Discus and support How to edit Windows categories? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, some time ago I went wild in Outlook, creating many categories that I now find irrelevant. I am now looking for a way to edit the category list.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by wpryan, Dec 6, 2018.

1. wpryan Win User

How to edit Windows categories?

Hello, some time ago I went wild in Outlook, creating many categories that I now find irrelevant. I am now looking for a way to edit the category list. It seems that the category list is shared across Windows, not just Outlook (or Office applications). Where does this list reside, and how does one edit it?

:)

wpryan, Dec 6, 2018

2. Delete categories

I would have thought the steps to be similar to Outlook 2003. Use the help button and search for how to edit the Master Category list.

Linley Meslier, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Delete categories

Editing categories in the Master Category list does nothing to eliminate categories on WM6 devices. The old, unused categories remain resident on the device. I don't know why MS removed the capacity to edit categories that was present WCE prior to WM5.

smpratt02030, Dec 6, 2018
  4. How to edit Windows categories?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

How to edit Windows categories?

1. How to edit Windows categories? - Similar Threads - edit categories

2. Redeeming Code for Minecraft; Windows 10 Edition is not working.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeeming Code for Minecraft; Windows 10 Edition is not working.: I bought Minecraft Java Edition at a time when the Windows 10 version (Redeeming Code) came with it, so I tried to redeem the game. However, the website said "This code has already been redeemed. Get more info", even though the game still wasn't unlocked. So I decided to...
  3. Mods on Oldrim (Skyrim old edition) game do not work, Windows 10 Education.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mods on Oldrim (Skyrim old edition) game do not work, Windows 10 Education.: First of all hello microsoft community. I am a student, and I got this Windows 10 Education for free and it seems to be like any other Windows version only with some extra "options". Now I am guessing, okay then it should be fine running any game with no problem, and it does....
  4. Reommendation for Shell Menu Editing Softs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reommendation for Shell Menu Editing Softs?: I need some applications for Editing the Shell and Context Menu *Smile of our Win 10, since i have a lot of stuff installed and i get really frustrated *Mad by having to look all through this mess to click the wrong item. Twice.*cry [img] Here on clicking a simple Mp3 file...
  5. Reommendation for Shell Menu Editing Softs?

in Windows 10 Support
    Reommendation for Shell Menu Editing Softs?: I need some applications for Editing the Shell and Context Menu *Smile of our Win 10, since i have a lot of stuff installed and i get really frustrated *Mad by having to look all through this mess to click the wrong item. Twice.*cry [img] Here on clicking a simple Mp3 file...
  6. changing windows 10 version/edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    changing windows 10 version/edition: my windows is using windows 10 education version. but, i want to change/return into windows 10 home version.so can you help me? how to fix it? 127319
  7. Need to edit user environment variables on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need to edit user environment variables on Windows 10.: Is it possible to edit user environment variables on Windows 10 Home 1809? Past procedures don't work and solutions found on internet don't work....
  8. Windows 10 Education, problem with Oldrim(Skyrim old edition) mods.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Education, problem with Oldrim(Skyrim old edition) mods.: First of all hello microsoft community. I am a student, and I got this Windows 10 Education for free and it seems to be like any other Windows version only with some extra "options". Now I am guessing, okay then it should be fine running any game with no problem, and it does....
  9. AMD RELEASED LATEST RADEON SOFTWARE ADRENALIN 2019 EDITION 19.2.2 FOR WINDOWS 10 64BIT ON...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD RELEASED LATEST RADEON SOFTWARE ADRENALIN 2019 EDITION 19.2.2 FOR WINDOWS 10 64BIT ON...: On 13-02-2019 , AMD inc released AMD radeon adrenalin 2019.2.2 softwares which is used for run heavy 3d games and optimizing applications. I would recommend you to install the customized and certified driver for your laptop or desktop model, I am sharing only Generic...
  10. How to edit Windows categories?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to edit Windows categories?: Hello, some time ago I went wild in Outlook, creating many categories that I now find irrelevant. I am now looking for a way to edit the category list. It seems that the category list is shared across Windows, not just Outlook (or Office applications). Where does this list...