Windows 10: How to edit Windows categories?

Discus and support How to edit Windows categories? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, some time ago I went wild in Outlook, creating many categories that I now find irrelevant. I am now looking for a way to edit the category list.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by wpryan, Dec 6, 2018.

1. wpryan Win User

How to edit Windows categories?

Hello, some time ago I went wild in Outlook, creating many categories that I now find irrelevant. I am now looking for a way to edit the category list. It seems that the category list is shared across Windows, not just Outlook (or Office applications). Where does this list reside, and how does one edit it?

:)

wpryan, Dec 6, 2018

2. Delete categories

I would have thought the steps to be similar to Outlook 2003. Use the help button and search for how to edit the Master Category list.

Linley Meslier, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Delete categories

Editing categories in the Master Category list does nothing to eliminate categories on WM6 devices. The old, unused categories remain resident on the device. I don't know why MS removed the capacity to edit categories that was present WCE prior to WM5.

smpratt02030, Dec 6, 2018
  4. How to edit Windows categories?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

How to edit Windows categories?

1. How to edit Windows categories? - Similar Threads - edit categories

2. I cannot install Minecraft Windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install Minecraft Windows 10 edition.: I redeemed my Windows 10 edition of Minecraft and when i press Install on my devices, i cannot press install now even though i have a microsoft account linked. Please help...
  3. Windows 10 pro is installed and need 10 home edition.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro is installed and need 10 home edition.: I have done multiple clean reboots to reinstall windows 10 Home. I watched some videos and followed each one to the T, still not right. I was never given the option to choose which edition to use. After I select troubleshoot it says I have the product key for HOME not PRO....
  4. Windows 10 Home Edition - Child Account Error 80270251

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Home Edition - Child Account Error 80270251: When my child runs out of time and clicks "A parent is here" we get the error 80270251. Previous questions have suggested changing the user account settings, however we have home edition, and the local security policy is not available. Moreover when I sign in as...
  5. Can't get full version of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get full version of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I tried redeeming my code for minecraft windows 10 edition (From buying the Java edition when you got it for free) but it didn't work, in the Microsoft store it says I own the game. Then when I open it and try to sign into my Xbox live account it comes up telling me to buy...
  6. Windows 10 Home Edition - Child Account Error 80270251

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Home Edition - Child Account Error 80270251: When my child runs out of time and clicks "A parent is here" we get the error 80270251. Previous questions have suggested changing the user account settings, however we have home edition, and the local security policy is not available. Moreover when I sign in as...
  7. Age Of Empires Definitive Edition wont turn on, it goes to a black screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age Of Empires Definitive Edition wont turn on, it goes to a black screen.: I paid for Age of Empires Definitive edition but once it loaded it won't run. When I click on the game the first screen pops up with the logo on it then it turns off and it keeps turning itself off. I re-installed it 3 times and refreshed it several times. Please help me...
  8. My 64-bit Windows 10 home edition will not reinstall from the iso DVD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My 64-bit Windows 10 home edition will not reinstall from the iso DVD: I was having hard disk problems and bought a new hard drive. I used a GUID partition table because it is a 4TB drive. After the Microsoft IMB partition, I created the UEFI System Partition and other partitions including a 660 GB NTFS partition for windows. I had the 64-bit...
  9. Blank Login Screen Minecraft Education Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Login Screen Minecraft Education Edition: When i try to login to the minecraft education edition it wont load the login page it will show a blank page i tried everything restarting computer, changing default browsers, safe mode, waiting really long, even disabling filters none of those options worked for me also if i...
  10. How to edit Windows categories?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to edit Windows categories?: Hello, some time ago I went wild in Outlook, creating many categories that I now find irrelevant. I am now looking for a way to edit the category list. It seems that the category list is shared across Windows, not just Outlook (or Office applications). Where does this list...