Windows 10: How to eject a disc from CD/DVD drive - Dell Inspirion 15 3000

Discus and support How to eject a disc from CD/DVD drive - Dell Inspirion 15 3000 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I don't know how to do this. There's no button. Someone, please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ectoBiologist413, Oct 11, 2018.

1. How to eject a disc from CD/DVD drive - Dell Inspirion 15 3000

I don't know how to do this. There's no button. Someone, please help.

:)

ectoBiologist413, Oct 11, 2018
  2. dakini33 Win User

Can't open cd/dvd drive on dell inspion 15

Pressing the button to eject dvd does not open. Tried sticking pin into little hole, does not do anything. Tried start/this computer/drives: there is no cd/dvd drive listed!

How can I open the cd disk drive???

dakini33, Oct 11, 2018
  3. CD/DVD drive E computer ejects disc

The main basic test is to go to the BIOS and put in a CD/DVD while in the BIOS - if it grinds and ejects in the BIOS - it's hardware and/or bad CD/DVDs (less likely when talking about more of those...)

That is why I suggested it originally - it instantly tells you if it is OS related or not.

Shenan Stanley, Oct 11, 2018
  4. How to eject a disc from CD/DVD drive - Dell Inspirion 15 3000

The DVD drive was not showing not recognised.

Thanks for info.

i have followed steps but still not working.

the DVDs/cd drive is shown in file manager and it shows it to be working correctly but when a cd/ dvd disc is inserted it is still not recognised.

If if I double click on the drive in file manager the disc is ejected and I am asked to insert a disc.

Any further suggestions?

regards

johnwbeasley, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

How to eject a disc from CD/DVD drive - Dell Inspirion 15 3000

1. How to eject a disc from CD/DVD drive - Dell Inspirion 15 3000 - Similar Threads - eject disc DVD

2. DVD drive cannot read DVD discs, read only CD discs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD drive cannot read DVD discs, read only CD discs.: I'm using DVD RW drive. I was not used it for a while and now when I tried to use it it looks like it read only CD discs when show size is 0, but can play it as expected. Regarding DVD discs, the lamp is blinking but it show as disc is empty,Edition Windows 10 Home Version...
  3. CD drive wont read, format, or eject discs.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CD drive wont read, format, or eject discs.: Hello,I wanted to read some CD's so i can dump them to a flash drive to use on my PS3 and i cant format or read them. When i do it it gives me an I/O error and wont eject, unless i use a unfolded paperclip to use the emergancy eject button.This happend after taking the...
  4. Eject a CD or DVD and the drive "stops"

Eject a CD or DVD and the drive "stops": Hi, I have both an internal SATA DVD drive on my PC and an external USB DVD drive. I started with just the internal, inserted a disk and it behaved as normal. When I had finished with the first disk I pressed the eject button on the drive and the disk ejected, I inserted the...
  5. CD-DVD DRIVE NOT RECOGNISING DISC

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    CD-DVD DRIVE NOT RECOGNISING DISC: HI Peeps just bought a recon computer, everything is up and running and works great. I just dug my old CD+G discs out of my shed because I want to put together some backing track playlists. for some reason when I put a new disc in it will only play the first track then...
  6. Dell Ispiron 15 3000 series DVD Drive

Dell Ispiron 15 3000 series DVD Drive: I just purchased a Dell Ispiron 15 3000 Series. Does this have a DVD Drive? There is no button to open the dvd drive if there is a dive and I searched my PC for the DV RW Drive (H:) and nothing came up....
  7. Dell Inspiration 15 3000 - open the CD/DVD drawer?

Dell Inspiration 15 3000 - open the CD/DVD drawer?: I have a new Dell Inspiration 15 3000 and am trying to open the CD/DVD drawer but there is no button to use to open. HELP! Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiration-15-3000-open-the-cddvd-drawer/9960e04b-dea5-4720-af00-1bcc824427d2
  8. No eject button on Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series

No eject button on Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series: I am trying to put a CD into my laptop but there is no button to open the drive. I cannot find any way to open the drive from my computer. I've searched for the drive but cannot find it. What do I do? It shows up nowhere....
  9. My Dell Inspiron 15 3000 does not have a CD tray or eject button and a CD drive icon in My...

My Dell Inspiron 15 3000 does not have a CD tray or eject button and a CD drive icon in My...: My Dell Inspiron 15 3000 does not have a CD tray or eject button and a CD drive icon in My Computer [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-dell-inspiron-15-3000-does-not-have-a-cd-tray/567434a8-08db-4612-809c-75925d738a2b
  10. CD/DVD Drive not reading discs

CD/DVD Drive not reading discs: Hello! Since upgrading to Windows 10 my PC has been unable to read any CD/DVD disc I put in. I hear it spinning so I doubt there's any problem with the CD/DVD Drive itself. [img] I was thinking it could be a driver issue, but there doesn't seem like there's any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. eject cd

2. eject disc

3. dell inspiron 15 3000 cd eject

4. no cd eject button on dell laptop,
  5. eject disc button,
  6. inspiron 15 3000 how to open disc drive,
  7. does a dell inspiron 15 3000 have a cd drive,
  8. help eject a disc,
  9. disk wont eject for dell inspiron,
  10. how to eject disc on dell inspiron 15,
  11. how to eject a cd from a dell laptop,