Windows 10: How to eliminate an equip that is going to be donated of an account

Discus and support How to eliminate an equip that is going to be donated of an account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; May I eliminate an SurfTab Wintron twin 10.1 from my Microsoft account in order to give this equipe to a friend. I bought this laptop/tablet with W10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by J.Zandueta Vera, May 24, 2019.

1. How to eliminate an equip that is going to be donated of an account

May I eliminate an SurfTab Wintron twin 10.1 from my Microsoft account in order to give this equipe to a friend. I bought this laptop/tablet with W10 incorporated, it is a w10 , it is therefore a W10 OEM.

I would appreciate any help on topics on permissions and on thechnical points of proceedings,

Thanks in advance,

Jess

:)

J.Zandueta Vera, May 24, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, May 24, 2019
  3. Bruce SX Win User
    Is there a trojan csrss.exe? If so how do I eliminate it.

She has changed the Google password.

Do we change her Microsoft password using her pc using the following steps?

• Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete, and then click Change a password.
    • Type your old password followed by a new password as indicated, and then type the new password again to confirm it.
    • Press Enter.

Bruce SX, May 24, 2019
  4. How to eliminate an equip that is going to be donated of an account

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 24, 2019
Thema:

How to eliminate an equip that is going to be donated of an account

1. How to eliminate an equip that is going to be donated of an account - Similar Threads - eliminate equip going

2. Eliminating wrongfully installed account/administrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Eliminating wrongfully installed account/administrator?: Originally set up a new computer using the wrong MS365 user account when I should have used the Family-level MS365 shared account for my wife. I've successfully added a standard local user account for her including a password & PIN. Do I remove the original wrongly installed...
  3. Eliminating wrongfully installed account/administrator?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Eliminating wrongfully installed account/administrator?: Originally set up a new computer using the wrong MS365 user account when I should have used the Family-level MS365 shared account for my wife. I've successfully added a standard local user account for her including a password & PIN. Do I remove the original wrongly installed...
  4. Account Linked Licensing, Family Accounts, and Equipment Transfers are painful.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Account Linked Licensing, Family Accounts, and Equipment Transfers are painful.: I have been resistant to moving to Microsoft accounts for years because I am the most reliable at managing my own household. Now that I have had to deal with hardware upgrades near failures on systems that received digital upgrades to windows 10 from previous versions and...
  5. donate device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    donate device: What should I do because I want to donate this laptop to charity but I don't want them to steal my personal information of my business which is confidential. What is the confidential-est way to do this and how? I am not good with tech so you will have to run me through...
  6. Equipment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Equipment: Can someone recomend the best middle of the road setup for Microsoft Flight simulator 2020? i need everything from the computer to controls. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/equipment/72da2741-79b9-4be1-af54-54f50cabb5b2
  7. Donations: Is it possible to donate to Tenforums?

in Windows 10 Support
    Donations: Is it possible to donate to Tenforums?: Hi all, This community has become a very important and integral part of my life. Knowing this, I feel like making a donation would be the right thing to do. I've asked this in the past, but I thought things may have changed. Thank you. 166524
  8. Local Account for Computer to be Donated or Sold

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Local Account for Computer to be Donated or Sold: I have an old PC on which I have installed a fresh copy of the latest Windows 10 (Version 2004 OS Build 19041.450) while connected to my Microsoft account, and I have run a utility to securely erase all unused space on the disk. I plan to donate or sell the PC, and I...
  9. Donating PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Donating PC: I plan to give away my PC, but want to remove all personal data before ding so, including the connection to OneDrive. Best way to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/donating-pc/118d7f87-1257-4007-8cb9-e9dc5d229bec
  10. How to eliminate BOD, please?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to eliminate BOD, please?: PC : Acer Aspire T3-715 OS : Windows 10 Home 64bit version 1909 What happened: 1. Changed my login passward (administator, local accoundt), restarted & logged in with the new password, the PC worked 4 hours, shut down at noon. Several hours later, started the PC and entered...