Windows 10: How to eliminate BOD, please?

Discus and support How to eliminate BOD, please? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; PC : Acer Aspire T3-715 OS : Windows 10 Home 64bit version 1909 What happened: 1. Changed my login passward (administator, local accoundt), restarted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Leey, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Leey Win User

How to eliminate BOD, please?

PC : Acer Aspire T3-715

What happened:

1. Changed my login passward (administator, local accoundt), restarted & logged in with the new password, the PC worked 4 hours, shut down at noon. Several hours later, started the PC and entered the new password. Bang! Password incorrect. Then, locked.

2. The account password was unlocked by Unlocker in Bob Ombs Modified Win10PE.x64.

2a. Right after this, BOD appeared.
    Stop Code:BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

2b...

2. newtekie1 Win User

[FT][US]   Athlon 2 for your 775 with VT

Damn, no 45nm support, that sucks...*Bang Head :banghead:

Well that eliminates my suggestions.

newtekie1, May 23, 2020
  3. PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, May 23, 2020
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

The Most Uninportant PC Part Elimination Game

Eliminate the accessories of Computers to find the most important component.
    - Power Supply
    - Processor
    - RAM
    - Motherboard
    - Video Card
    - Sound Card
    - Network Card
    - PCI slot coolers
    - Having more than one Intake and one Exhaust fan (Power Supply fans do not count)
    - RAM heatspreaders (stock or otherwise)
    - 3rd party cooling (anything you buy to replace stock cooling on a component, example
    - Hard Drive
    - Floppy Drive
    - any Disc Drive (Blu-ray, DVD-ROM, CD-RW drives, etc)
    - USB thumb drives
    - Mouse
    - Keyboard
    - Monitor
    - Speakers
    - Printers, Scanners, and the like (not including obviously stupid shit like USB coffee makers)
    - USB coffee makers *I seriously think Zek moved this from the above entry and put it here *Smile How to eliminate BOD, please? :)* (Zek says: *Love :loveHow to eliminate BOD, please? :) (hat says: Now I know you put it there *Stick Out Tongue How to eliminate BOD, please? :p, lets be fair now namslas90 eliminated this)
    feel free to make suggestions for me to add to this list

**RULES: Everyone may eliminate ONE of the objects in this list per day

Thema:

1. How to eliminate BOD, please? - Similar Threads - eliminate BOD please

2. BOD: Driver IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOD: Driver IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: HiOver the past few weeks, I have had issues with a BOD with the errorcode DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have searched the web, and found the issue to be a driver? It is possible to check from my attached minidump file, which driver I need to update/remove? Thanks in...
  3. BOD: Driver IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BOD: Driver IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: HiOver the past few weeks, I have had issues with a BOD with the errorcode DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have searched the web, and found the issue to be a driver? It is possible to check from my attached minidump file, which driver I need to update/remove? Thanks in...
  4. BOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BOD: I have blue screen of death when hibernating. Can anybody tell me what is causing it?102222-21437-01.dmp 22.10.2022 12:34:59 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 0x0000009f 00000000`00000003 ffffcd8f`c3aeacc0 fffff800`7ce71750 ffffcd8f`c81aca20 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+3f90f0 NT...
  5. BOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOD: I have blue screen of death when hibernating. Can anybody tell me what is causing it?102222-21437-01.dmp 22.10.2022 12:34:59 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 0x0000009f 00000000`00000003 ffffcd8f`c3aeacc0 fffff800`7ce71750 ffffcd8f`c81aca20 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+3f90f0 NT...
  6. BOD

7. BOD - intOED.sys failed, driver unloaded?

BOD - intOED.sys failed, driver unloaded?: Hi, my name is Sean and I am currently experiences frequent bluescreens on my DELL, G5 15 5500.Due to overheating which seems to be an issue for this model? I have deactivated the intel-turbo boost in the set-up.Other than this change I deactivated as per advice on a forum...
  8. How do eliminate the password in logon

How do eliminate the password in logon: How can I eliminate the password during logon? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-eliminate-the-password-in-logon/b2132cf7-a9bc-432c-9ebd-5a6881bcc273
  9. How do eliminate the password in logon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do eliminate the password in logon: How can I eliminate the password during logon? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-eliminate-the-password-in-logon/b2132cf7-a9bc-432c-9ebd-5a6881bcc273
  10. BODS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BODS: My laptop just occur BODS randomly and reboot. The Stop code is: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT And I ran the sfc scan, and memory diagnostic test. But, no problems has been found. Then I open the mini dump, it says" Memory Manager detected corruption of a pagefile page while...