Windows 10: How to eliminate "There was a problem starting C;/Program Files/HP/HP Deskjet 3520...

Discus and support How to eliminate "There was a problem starting C;/Program Files/HP/HP Deskjet 3520... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. Whenever I restart my PC, I get this error. I tried checking for old files but couldn't find any. Can anyone assist? Thanks!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bigg Russ, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Bigg Russ Win User

How to eliminate "There was a problem starting C;/Program Files/HP/HP Deskjet 3520...

Hello. Whenever I restart my PC, I get this error. I tried checking for old files but couldn't find any. Can anyone assist? Thanks!

:)

Bigg Russ, Oct 30, 2019

2. Error message - There was a problem starting C:\program Files\HP\HP\Deskjet 1010\series\bin\HPStatusBL.dlll

Hi Authoress,

Deleting the shortcut for the removed printer program may resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press and hold Windows key + E to open File Explorer.
    • Go to the path location:
      • C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
    • Locate Monitor Ink Alerts - HP Deskjet 1010 series.lnk.
    • Delete the shortcut and reboot your computer.
    Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Oct 30, 2019
  3. Error message - There was a problem starting C:\program Files\HP\HP\Deskjet 1010\series\bin\HPStatusBL.dlll

Ever since I uninstalled HP printer programs this error message pops up when I start my computer. I can close it but it's annoying.

T

ERROR- There was a problem starting C:\program Files\HP\HP\Deskjet 1010\series\bin\HPStatusBL.dlll

Authoress Wanda McRoyal, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

How to eliminate "There was a problem starting C;/Program Files/HP/HP Deskjet 3520...

HP Deskjet 3520 printer won't print on Windows 10

Hi Maureen,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer this question to assist you better.

What is the error message you get?

Refer the steps below to install drivers in Compatibility mode as the latest drivers are available for Windows 8 and check if that helps.

You may download the latest available drivers from the manufacturer’s website and try to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check.

Please follow the below steps for the same.

a. Right click/tap twice the driver setup file and select Properties
    then tap or click the Compatibility tab.

b. Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode
    for: box.

c. Tap or click the drop down box and select a
    previous operating system
    , then tap or click OK.

d. Try installing the driver/software and check.

Refer : HP Deskjet 3520 e-All-in-One Printer Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

Refer the section System requirements from the link :
    Printer Specifications for HP Deskjet 3520 and Deskjet Ink Advantage 3520 e-All-in-One Printer Series | HP® Customer Support

If the issue persists follow the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps.

Fix printer problems

Do let us know if you are able to print. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

1. How to eliminate "There was a problem starting C;/Program Files/HP/HP Deskjet 3520... - Similar Threads - eliminate was problem

2. HP deskjet d2360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP deskjet d2360: I've tried installing this printer, HP sends me to windows update, which gives me various HP, hewlett packard and Hewlett-packard options, no d2360. I've tried a few different drivers, in the hope they might work enough with this printer, but unsurpisingly no luck. Has anyone...
  3. error C:/Program Files/HP/HP Deskjet 3050 J610 series/bin/HPStatusBL.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error C:/Program Files/HP/HP Deskjet 3050 J610 series/bin/HPStatusBL.dll: ACER windows 11every time I start, I see this message. ;error C:/Program Files/HP/HP Deskjet 3050 J610 series/bin/HPStatusBL.dllI deleted everything related to HP from my computer, I cleared all cookies, I made system reovery, I installed the latest updates of everything I...
  4. error C:/Program Files/HP/HP Deskjet 3050 J610 series/bin/HPStatusBL.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error C:/Program Files/HP/HP Deskjet 3050 J610 series/bin/HPStatusBL.dll: ACER windows 11every time I start, I see this message. ;error C:/Program Files/HP/HP Deskjet 3050 J610 series/bin/HPStatusBL.dllI deleted everything related to HP from my computer, I cleared all cookies, I made system reovery, I installed the latest updates of everything I...
  5. hp deskjet 2515 driver problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hp deskjet 2515 driver problem: Hello!I have installed the driver from hp website for my printer for win 10 64 bit. After that windows update keeps popping on: hewlett-packard - imaging - null print - hp deskjet 2510 series . It does not install or download anything, sometimes it says an error message like...
  6. hp deskjet 2515 driver problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hp deskjet 2515 driver problem: Hello!I have installed the driver from hp website for my printer for win 10 64 bit. After that windows update keeps popping on: hewlett-packard - imaging - null print - hp deskjet 2510 series . It does not install or download anything, sometimes it says an error message like...
  7. my hp deskjet 3520 stopped working. what happened ?

my hp deskjet 3520 stopped working. what happened ?: my hp deskjet 3520 printer stoped working ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-deskjet-3520-stopped-working-what-happened/88f97ecb-89a9-4613-a948-da162dcee7b4
  8. hp deskjet 1000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hp deskjet 1000: how to align my hp deskjet 1000, after installing a new cartridge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-deskjet-1000/6ee238a2-8fca-4e57-abfa-fc21cbbfe38f
  9. HP Deskjet 2542 Printer Problem

HP Deskjet 2542 Printer Problem: The printer keeps sending a message that it is out of paper. I have loaded and reloaded paper a few times and it won't work. I have pushed the paper into the feeder as far as it will go. Could there be a jam somewhere?...
  10. HP Deskjet 3520 doesn't print on W10 CU update

HP Deskjet 3520 doesn't print on W10 CU update: Hi there HP Deskjet 3520 Fails to print --drivers OK , machine OK -- print goes OK put nothing appears in print queue until you power off and then power on printer -- then print mysteriously appears. It's fine on a W7 X-64 machine VM stuff but I have to connect the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. there was a problem starting C:\program files\avanquest\fix-it\contextmenuhelper.dll